Who else thinks

Kanye South

YEP YEP YEP WHAT IT DO
that a Bar Room Debate League is needed? It could just be a big flaming tournament. Or we could have actual topics like:

"Was the nWZo pointless?"

or

"Did CCS deserve to be banned?"

or even

"Is FalKon more likely to be a girl or a boy?"

While the Cigar Lounge and Wrestling Debators' Leagues will make new posters appear knowledgable and non-noobish, this BRDL would gain respect for new posters, which is very hard to earn here. Basically, it would be a more laid back version of the Debate League with some humor and flaming thrown in. Thoughts?

While the Cigar Lounge and Wrestling Debators' Leagues will make new posters appear knowledgable and non-noobish, this BRDL would gain respect for new posters, which is very hard to earn here. Basically, it would be a more laid back version of the Debate League with some humor and flaming thrown in.

As a relative new-comer, I think such a debate league would have the opposite effect. I don't know what the nWZo was or who CCS was so how can I have a debate about them?

Well, if you know you don't know the material, then don't join. Or you can look it up. The WZnWo/nWZo thread is on the first page, and if you go to the most replied to threads of the Bar Room, CCS vs. The World is there. Of course, we would have a summary of the events and a link to all threads in question. Nobody would be forcing you to join.

That sounds fun.
But we cant do the FalKon question. He promised to reveal his proper gender once he became Diva's Champ.

Before FalK really did the ambiguous thing, he said he was a male. Soyeah. That's what I'm believing right now.

Without bothering to read any of the thread, which I'm sure didn't turn out good for you, I'm gonna say no.

Everyone thought I was a guy. Then I said I was a girl. Threw all of you off. But I was lying.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I thought Falkon already acknowledged that she was a girl, but no one believed her?

...It might be that I've never really liked the ambiguous sex gimmick. At least KB acknowledges he's a dude, but plays the incredibly odd sexual proclivity card. That's an infinitely more solid gimmick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back