Before Wrestlezone..

Before Wrestlezone, what kind of a fan were you? How did you find Wrestlezone? Are you a happier fan now than you were then?

I, for one, was the world's biggest mark before Wrestlezone. I liked the good guys, hated the bad. I remember wanting Triple H dead at one point.

I found Wrestlezone through my dad. He looked at it for results and stuff, but stopped looking because he called it a "cheater" site. I didn't visit it for a long time. About two, two and a half years ago, I visited it again. I liked "being in the know" about things.

I started to read the forums about a year ago. I enjoyed it. Everyone on here seemed so much smarter about wrestling than I was. So, I began to learn. Then, I joined the forums in June, and here I am.

And to answer the last question, no. I am not a happier fan now. I find myself liking heels and hating faces. I criticize storylines and always bring up superstars' backstage issues. I try to be complacent about wrestling and just enjoy it, but it's hard.

Oh well.

I used to post at wrestleline, which was on cbssports.com. After that, I didn't post, but still watched. Then I moved on to Online Onslaught, which was cool, except the mods were assholes, and half the people were illiterate. It was cliquish, and once I got tired of that, I moved here, and have never been happier with a wrestling board.

My friend told me about it, but I don't knoe if he ever went on the forum. We are no longer friends, so I am not sure.

I'm a happier fan now since joining wrestlezone. When i first started watching wrestling i never took it very seriously. Always found it cheesy, but would still watch. I was huge on cowardly heels. I would be like "Lulz that's genius"(referring to their underhanded tactics). I was never big on faces. Always use to hate them. But that's where WZ opened my eyes. I now hate no wrestler. I respect them all for what they do.

Another wrestling forum (where I go to get my comedy fix) posted news from the main site. When I came here, I saw that they had a forum, and the rest is history.

I remember I would freak out if I missed a Raw or SD (before ECW came on), I had John Cena pictures pasted all over my agenda LOL, I might've almost cried when he lost at ONS. Ahhh, those were the days.

Flames Out
Dragon

In terms of liking and disliking certain wrestlers, nothing's changed. I still like the ones I liked then and dislike the same wrestlers.

I saw an ad, and decided to join. I didn't post for about 6 months and didn't plan on posting(I just read peoples thoughts)then I posted a few times, got called a "noob"", that hurt my feelings :( So I decided to stay

I still like the same wrestlers and try not to let other's opinions change that(Jeff Hardy, HBK, Melina, Michelle McCool being my favorites)commonly get bashed but that doesn't change a thing.

I actually watched wrestling more like a story than I do as real ppl who are getting paid to do this...thats how I watch it now because of WZ, its quite depressing.

I thought that everybody liked people like Batista and Triple H and never realised that there were people who had problems with the WWE, even though they consistently watch it. I also didn't realise that there were things called 'spoilers'.

Hard to say, but a good question.

I think both have there ups and downs, but for the luck of it, I seem to be one of the few who still really loves almost everything the WWE does, and likes the face and dislikes the heels. To a great extent at least.

Really, I probably would have been a happier not being able to predict anything, but at the end of the day, it's still enjoyable.

I used to post at wrestleline, which was on cbssports.com. After that, I didn't post, but still watched. Then I moved on to Online Onslaught, which was cool, except the mods were assholes, and half the people were illiterate. It was cliquish, and once I got tired of that, I moved here, and have never been happier with a wrestling board.

Which makes it different than WZ, how? I don't personally see the mods as assholes, but they obviously have their detractors...

I thought that everybody liked people like Batista and Triple H and never realised that there were people who had problems with the WWE, even though they consistently watch it. I also didn't realise that there were things called 'spoilers'.

This.

I always iked quite left field people when I liked wrestling as a child. I remember that although I liked D-X and Austin etc, that The Brood were my favourites. I was pretty upset when they split up and Edge and Christian. For some reason Gangrel really made it. So I don't really think WZ changed my opinion on that.

I used to come here for spoilers, but I've stopped reading them now and only come for the forum. More than anything WZ has showed me that there's are a surprising amount of people who watch wrestling when they are in their 20s. I also didn't realise that anyone would find it necessary to kiss the arse of people they would never eeeeeever meet.

Before Wrestlezone, I was reading a lot on columns and headlines on another site. My friend joined on WZ but never posted, he gave me his password and told me that I could use his profile whenever I wanted. I used it once, but never again. Then one day I was extremely bored, so I wanted to go on the forum but I forgot his password, so I made an account of my own and become a viewer for a few months. Then I finally got the guts to start posting, and Big Wes instantly red rep (for marking for Cena). What a nice welcoming.

My opinions of a fan haven't changed at all. My ideas as a wannabe booker have changed a little, but that's simply ebcause I'm a little more informed now.

I found out about when I searched for info about Vince's limo "accident". Then, I was using the spoilers and other info to keep up to date, and then decided to check the forum out one day. No idea why. I didn't sign up or post for a few months, then signed up in the beginning of November, and almost immediately got my first warning. I disn't start posting regularly until early December.

Before Wrestlezone, what kind of a fan were you? How did you find Wrestlezone? Are you a happier fan now than you were then?

I, for one, was the world's biggest mark before Wrestlezone. I liked the good guys, hated the bad. I remember wanting Triple H dead at one point.

I found Wrestlezone through my dad. He looked at it for results and stuff, but stopped looking because he called it a "cheater" site. I didn't visit it for a long time. About two, two and a half years ago, I visited it again. I liked "being in the know" about things.

I started to read the forums about a year ago. I enjoyed it. Everyone on here seemed so much smarter about wrestling than I was. So, I began to learn. Then, I joined the forums in June, and here I am.

And to answer the last question, no. I am not a happier fan now. I find myself liking heels and hating faces. I criticize storylines and always bring up superstars' backstage issues. I try to be complacent about wrestling and just enjoy it, but it's hard.

Oh well.

I am the exact same. Except i do like some faces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back