Tourney Pick Em 09

Well, I'm pretty much out. I decided to vote on this thing with my heart, instead of my head, by taking LSU all the way. Their two star players (Marcus Thornton and Tasmin Mitchell)... I've known of them both since I was a Sophomore in high school and have actually played against them since they both went to rival schools. I don't know either of them personally, but both are phenomenal players and I truly believed if they had help, they could've carried LSU to the National Championship. But, they couldn't do it by themselves.

But anyway, I look forward to their NBA careers (Tasmin might return next year, however), especially Marcus Thornton. He reminds me a lot of Ben Gordon with the way he plays.

The Missouri game doesn't even bother me. Everyone is going to take Louisville, NC, Pitt or even Oklahoma. I wanted to stretch it a little bit if I wanted any shot of winning. O well, I was only able to see one Mizzou game this year. So it was hard to judge. :(

Well I've lost two of my Elite Eight teams now, damn Memphis, but my Final Four is still intact, we'll see if that continues...I got a bad feeling about it.

Final Standings

1. Prime Time's Players
2. Fresh Prince of Dejuan Blair
3. Brahma Bracket
4. Burnin The Bracket Down
5. The Mastodejuan
6. CM
7. Little Jerry Lawler
8. Winner
9. jmt225
10. Ricky_FTW
11. Team InSayne

4th place, eh not too shabby I guess. I started off solid, but the Midwest bracket crushed me badly. That and Pitt not even making the Final Four, but I did get half of the championship game right with Mich St.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back