Greg Jennings
Patrick Crayton

TE
Ben Watson

K
Adam Vinetieri

Def.
Jacksonville

No need to pick the Jax D. The Pats are going to have a big day.

I would have went with the Cowboys D, Eli is shit.

alright....

Eli Manning.
Tom Brady

Maroney
Barber 111

Welker
Driver

Clark

Tynes

Cowboys D

He had a good game against the Pats, if you look past the INT he through that just sailed over the receivers head...

He had a good game against the Pats, if you look past the INT he through that just sailed over the receivers head...

True, and he had a good game last week, which means he had two good games in a row, which he usually doesn't do, so what are the odds of him having three good games in a row

Weber has the most rushing yds, but he is the QB.

Pinnix is their back... they only won like one game this year :lmao:

Eli plays like garbage against the Boys' I expect nothing different.

God, I cannot wait until Sat. I need some football:(

True, and he had a good game last week, which means he had two good games in a row, which he usually doesn't do, so what are the odds of him having three good games in a row

Meh, i dont want Garrard. Especially after his crappy week against the Steelers. Favre gets too pass happy. Romo, I just dont have faith in him ( No offense Wes), and Eli has not been making dumb mistakes and hasnt taken a huge sack nor fumbled in several weeks, and i dont like Hasselbeck, andi cant afford any of em.

Okay, so my line-up is practically shit because I can't cap manage worth anything. But none the less, here it is.

QBs: Eli Manning & Brett Favre
RBs: Ryan Grant & Marion Barber
WRs: Reggie Wayne & Anthony Gonzalez
TE: Jason Witten
K: Lawerence Tynes
DST: New York Giants

In order to remotely explain myself, I feel the need to justify the Giants Defense.. which to be perfectly honest, I can't. :lmao: I think that if they can stop Owens, then they make the Cowboys one dimensional. I think they have a better chance to do that with him slightly hurt as well.

Now, if I had the ability to change DST, I would.. but due to being dead-even with cap room, I had no choice.

Also, I think Ryan Grant will honestly have a great game, & Barber is pretty much hit or miss. The Colt WRs should see plenty of passes, & if Marvin is fully healthy, after the first quarter SD should likely be f'ed with not knowing how to play coverage with 2 great WRs & a above good one in Gonzalez.

Finally, Witten better pull through for me, because hes' at the top of the fricken list. And Favre needs to throw every down.. Eli just needs to throw to his own WRs, which will be something he has issues doing. :lmao:

From ESPN's rankings, here is where we stand after week 2:

Team Name Owner Rd 1 Rd 2 Total

1 PantherPride, W. Barnes 85 135 220
2 becker, b. becker 109 97 206
3 Team Insayne, j. waide 88 83 171
4 IrishCanadian25, C. Fitzpatrick 81 81 162
5 Espinoza Entry, A. Espinoza 86 71 157
6 armstrong Entry, m. armstrong 86 47 133
7 Big Wes, W. Holmes 0 0 0

REMEMBER - This week is your final chance to pick your team! Pick players from potential Cuper Bowl Contenders, or if you aren't confident, pick a diverse group knowing half of them will make it.

From the department of "all the eggs in one basket" I am assuming a New England vs Green Bay Super Bowl. My team:

QB's - Favre and Manning. Brady too damn expensive.

RB's - Grant and Maroney.

WR's - Driver and Moss (sounds like a golf problem)

TE - Bubba Franks

K - Mason Crosby

Def - Green Bay

From ESPN's rankings, here is where we stand after week 2:

Team Name Owner Rd 1 Rd 2 Total

1 PantherPride, W. Barnes 85 135 220
2 becker, b. becker 109 97 206
3 Team Insayne, j. waide 88 83 171
4 IrishCanadian25, C. Fitzpatrick 81 81 162
5 Espinoza Entry, A. Espinoza 86 71 157
6 armstrong Entry, m. armstrong 86 47 133
7 Big Wes, W. Holmes 0 0 0

REMEMBER - This week is your final chance to pick your team! Pick players from potential Cuper Bowl Contenders, or if you aren't confident, pick a diverse group knowing half of them will make it.

I'd love to say it'll last, but I'm worse than Mike Vanderjagt with a playoff game on the line. My throats getting all closed up as I type.. I feel it coming. hahahaha

Also, what'd you mean Irish about your bolded part? Final chance to pick a team? This is the last week of our game? I thought the Superbowl was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back