• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Will Wrestlezone Ever Die?

Jane

Getting Noticed By Management
There's tons of wastelands of old forums dotting our internet landscape, and I was wondering if you people think that someday our beloved message boards will become nothing more then wasted space. What do you think? Will Wrestlezone meet a bitter end or will it live forever?

WZ is the WWE of forum sites... everywhere else has to die before WZ will. Even then, it is going to be a hard feat to kill off the forums.

We're actually not the top wrestling forum on the web (in terms of amount of members), but we are in the top ten. I think we're actually in the top five. I submitted the forum to Big Boards quite a while ago, one of these days they should get to listing us on on their site. If you're on Big Boards, that means you're a big fuckin' forum and you probably won't be going down anytime soon.

I'm sure WZ will die one day...but for the forseeable future, I think we're here to stay. Crave Online has really been expanding these last few years, and the odds of them going out of business right now are very, very slim.

I'll cry myself to sleep the day this place dies. We need a backup forum just in case.

I, for one, will never let the WZ forums die. The thought of posting my thoughts on wrestling makes me orgasm.

WZ is like a rash.......okay, wait, bad example......WZ is like Hulk Hogan. No matter how much things change, we'll always come back for more.....but not as attention ****e-ish.

Probably in like a 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 years once we all die and the idiots come in and take over making this place so crappy no one wants to come here so they all leave and join some other forum kiling it also and they will go around killing all forums and junk but we'll be dead then so who cares..

Shua's signature alone should guarantee this place a good decade of traffic.

Shua's signature alone should guarantee this place a good decade of traffic.

We should have everyone use it everywhere (but give credit to me, of course).....and put WZ on it. I'm sure that'd get lots of people interested.

Well as long as wrestlezone goes the forums do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back