Stay tuned for the State of WZ Address

Wow, so I'm swamped with stuff to do today. I still plan to get to this.

Consider this an exciting build-up.

Color me excited. I'm listening to Meatloaf to keep me pumped up.

"Turn around, bright eyes..." "Turn around..."

Whoever can listen to Meatloaf sing anything and not cry has no soul.

If it doesn't have a "Jane for Admin? Not a chance motherfucker" somewhere in it, then I consider it a lost cause.

It's in a long list of games I have to play again, while I'm playing the current games. God of War 3 goes down tonight!!!

Been playing Pokemon SoulSilver myself. Stuck on the ice gym because, though my team is perfectly balanced, I have only one, low level fire pokemon.

The humanity.

How did Brock find it so easy? Dude couldn't even open his eyes.

It must be all the sex he never had. Vulpix must love it when they're trained by people who never open their eyes and never have sex. Too bad you open your eyes during the day, huh?

I chose Ace Attorney Investigations over HeartGold, and I do not regret my decision.

Even if Gold and Silver was my favorite generation.

It must be all the sex he never had. Vulpix must love it when they're trained by people who never open their eyes and never have sex. Too bad you open your eyes during the day, huh?

Yeah, the eyes opening thing is definitely where we differ. Also, he got raped off-screen.

So when you get raped, it's always in front of the audience? How...theatrical of you.

'Tis rather. Right, back to Vulpix training. When it gets high enough, I'm going smack that bitch in the face with a firestone. Ninetails, bitch!

14w8w0w.jpg

I really want to see what happens here but I also really want to sleep.

Which takes precedence?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back