• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZ Poster Alumni

What made Spawn leave the Bar Room?

Prolly had something to do with the fact that's he's an immature little prick, who can't let shit go, for fuck sake the dude threaten to come to my house and beat me up, and then when Prax briefly got clemency, Spawn trolled the thread to death and threatened his life because once upon a time Prax gave Spawn an infratcion, if there is anyone who deserves to never come back it's this POS

BTW how the fuck has no one mentioned Jonny yet, these forums wouldn't be worth a shit if it weren't for all his hard work

Reactions: Lee
Spawn left with the KB/Monkey work.

And yes Fear I agree.

Prolly had something to do with the fact that's he's an immature little prick, who can't let shit go, for fuck sake the dude threaten to come to my house and beat me up, and then when Prax briefly got clemency, Spawn trolled the thread to death and threatened his life because once upon a time Prax gave Spawn an infratcion, if there is anyone who deserves to never come back it's this POS

BTW how the fuck has no one mentioned Jonny yet, these forums wouldn't be worth a shit if it weren't for all his hard work

Didn't he call you a church mouse?

Spawn... What a dick...

I wasn't a full time member when Jonny was a regular, and the head admin so I don't really know him.

OMG Xfear is a ****** - future endeavoured

Xfearbeforesuckscock - future endeavoured

Thank fuck we got rid of this abomination.

Spawn is a fucking moron. Always has been. He's just forceful and aggressive with his opinion, so people just assume he's right when 99% of the shit that comes out of his mouth is flawed.

Shocky and Jonny. And Kasey. And AJ. And Cola.

Spawn is a fucking moron. Always has been. He's just forceful and aggressive with his opinion, so people just assume he's right when 99% of the shit that comes out of his mouth is flawed.

Shocky and Jonny. And Kasey. And AJ. And Cola.

I believe we type, that bold phrase should be replaced to "the shit that comes from hir fingertips."

You're welcome.

I'll give the dissenting opinion here, and say that Spawn is the man. He's funny as shit, and everything he says makes sense. Of course, I've always had the best taste in posters, so take my word. Don't let revisionism sway you...take a look at his work in the TNA section.

I couldn't help but laugh my ass off when reading one of Spawn's old posts the other day in which he said that CM Punk would amount to nothing and would never be a main eventer. Y'know, the guy that just main evented Summerslam.

Spawn's a dick. And an idiot.

Spawn was Justinsayne with a bad attitude.

I got along with him though. He made me laugh. I was out of town when he left the barroom and I never got the full story.

Except that Justin is a good poster, not in his mid 30s and doesn't hold a grudge based on something someone did on a wrestling forum 9 months ago

I was looking through the list & I thought who are these people:

Big Ace
Papa Shango
Richard

There are a hell of a lot more posters in the top rankings who I haven't seen in a while.

I couldn't help but laugh my ass off when reading one of Spawn's old posts the other day in which he said that CM Punk would amount to nothing and would never be a main eventer. Y'know, the guy that just main evented Summerslam.

Spawn's a dick. And an idiot.

If you're looking for a nice little chuckle you should check out his Fact of the Day threads, apparently the dumbfuck doesn't know the difference between a fact and an opinion:lmao:

and yeah Big Ace was a fucking Cunt Muscle if I've ever seen one

As for Shango, his Vacuum story may be one of the funniest fucking things I have ever read on these forums ever

Shango's vacuum story was my sig for three solid months.

That man's knowledge of movies was immense. He used to school me at six degrees nightly, for hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back