who does Jericho bury on Monday Night?

If he does actually turn up and interupt someone then I think it will be Umaga. Last week on Raw H said that it will be the final chapter in the H-Umaga feud. Also Santino will probably have a rematch with Queen Lawler, beat his ass and then JR will be joined at ringside by everybodies favourite Todd Grisham! Kennedy is in a feud with Jeff Hardy. Also anybody else think that tonight we could see a 'SCREWJOB' on either Michaels or Orton? By possibly Vince, H, Edge (being Canadian) or Jericho?

I think when Y2J comes back tommorrow I'm going to pee myself

jericho is a good start but we need... The American Bad Ass, and The Great One, also The heel HHH, and Heel HBK, or Randy Savage oooooo Yeeeeeeeeeah!

jericho is a good start but we need... The American Bad Ass, and The Great One, also The heel HHH, and Heel HBK, or Randy Savage oooooo Yeeeeeeeeeah!

.... You actually prefer The American Badass, to the good old Taker? Never heard of that! But nevermind that, I doubt incredibly the majority of that will ever happen, besides the heel turns, just be happy with a Jericho return!

such a shame no-one got buried...except orton's mic skills and a runner. seriously his 1st debut with the k-y jelly plan by the rock was funny...orton just stood there with the same facial expression as always

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back