Who would enjoy this?

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
Last Night I had a dream. It was a wonderful dream. Raw and Smackdown had changed days, Raw was moved to Thursday, Smackdown was put on Monday. The WWE title had belonged to Randy Orton (I'm not sure how that happened). Anyways, he was the champion, and had been coming out to the ring mouthing of the other champions. Santino was in the ring, and Orton comes out and wants to beat him up. Orton challenges him to a WWE Title match right here, right now. A soon as Orton is turning to get inside the ring, Santino did the roll up of doom, and the ref his the 1-2-3, and Santino became the WWE/IC Champion.

So say Orton was into a lengthy boring title run, and Santino was a face. The fans love Santino, and are so sick of Orton as champ, and all of a sudden, Santino wins the WWE Championship. How would you react?

I would stop watching Raw, MNF is on now, I usually miss the first half of Raw when I do watch it anyways, and I already change the channel when Santino's shitty segments comes on anyways, I've stopped watching ECW again since Matt won their belt, and I miss the first 90 mins. of SD! every week due to work, I'm lucky if I get home in time for the ME, so all in all WWE would probably lose me completely as a fan if they pulled such a stupid stunt

i'd refuse to watch WWE and jump ship to TNA

After saying no deal to Vince, I'd make a ton of posts saying something like, "And you people have the nerve to call Punk's reign bad?"

I still say Sly was wrong saying it was A, a total failure and B, that the writers gave him a great story.

Yeah i agree. Let's say for argument's sake that Taker does suck (I know he doesn't). Sly has a few million people that go crazy when the lights go out, and one Vince McMahon to convince otherwise.

Yeah i agree. Let's say for argument's sake that Taker does suck (I know he doesn't). Sly has a few million people that go crazy when the lights go out, and one Vince McMahon to convince otherwise.

I think that's him just trying to stir up some debate more than anything, I see him post that and I LMAO and move on, cause I know there are gonna be a shitload of n00bs that are going to come in and flip out on him:lmao:

It would be completely stupid, and I don't understand why it was even brought up. Santino sucks.

I still say Sly was wrong saying it was A, a total failure and B, that the writers gave him a great story.
Nope. I disagree.

It was a total failure, and they gave him a great story that he dropped the ball on.

Sly is the same guy who said the Undertaker sucks, you can't possibly take him serious after saying something so ridiculous
Ridiculous?

Having 16 years of bad matches doesn't make you a good worker.

I said his in-ring work sucked, not his entrance.

And I disagree with your disagreement. It wasn't great, it wasn't horrible. It was average, which is about what was expected of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back