who does Jericho bury on Monday Night?

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
since the big return is supposed to happen on Monday Night, whose the one that gets their ass handed to them on the receiving end of a Jericho Mic beat down.

My vote, santino. after being destroyed by austin and the King, he'll probably come out and get the verbal beat down of a lifetime, only to get destroyed at armageddon in a squash, and hopefully ending his short career.

What, no poll?

My vote, santino. after being destroyed by austin and the King, he'll probably come out and get the verbal beat down of a lifetime, only to get destroyed at armageddon in a squash, and hopefully ending his short career.

I think I'm going to agree with you, I can definetly see Jericho coming out and interupting a Santino promo, thus truley becoming our savior, and the two will get into a verbal battle, and like you said lead them to a match at Armageddon, with Jericho coming out on top, this would of course most likely be a short feud, not lasting to far past Armageddon, or the Rumble at the latest, I then see him moving onto either Umanga or Kennedy, depending on what the do with those guys leading into WM

I don't see any reason Y2J would bother Santino, if Cena was still around it would have been him. But Santino never wrestles and they may continue his fued with King. I think he may go higher and maybe even face HHH as his fued with Umaga is almost done.

I don't see any reason Y2J would bother Santino, if Cena was still around it would have been him. But Santino never wrestles and they may continue his fued with King. I think he may go higher and maybe even face HHH as his fued with Umaga is almost done.

Really, cause I figured they would bring Jericho back as a face at least at first, since he's probably going to get a huge pop when he comes out, and that's why I mentioned the brief feud with Santino before moving onto Umaga or Kennedy, I would like to see him go right after Orton personally, maybe have a Elimination Chamber match at Armageddon with Orton vs. HBK vs. Umaga vs. Trips vs. Jericho vs. Jeff Hardy or Kennedy, either one

9:28 seems like Santino time, I see him coming down and Squashing Santino, but no feud from it. I don't think they'd throw him in a low profile feud right off the back, espically with the hype behind him.

Really, cause I figured they would bring Jericho back as a face at least at first, since he's probably going to get a huge pop when he comes out, and that's why I mentioned the brief feud with Santino before moving onto Umaga or Kennedy, I would like to see him go right after Orton personally, maybe have a Elimination Chamber match at Armageddon with Orton vs. HBK vs. Umaga vs. Trips vs. Jericho vs. Jeff Hardy or Kennedy, either one

But HHH wants to go heel, so why not put him against Y2J? I just don't see Y2J coming back with such a low level shitty fued. Kennedy is a heel and needs a good fued, so maybe him. But Santino would be a waste. If that happens it would be really brief, like 1 week than on to Kennedy. That would rock as both have great mic skills.

It's gonna be Carlito. The WWE will feed him to Jericho only to fire him shortly after, as he requested. Jericho will then probably go into a feud with Randy or Kennedy, I don't care, I am just glad he's back.

I think Jericho/Kennedy would be a WM worthy feud so I could see them waiting a bit on that, and I think they want to put the IC title on Kennedy so I think Kennedy is going to be busy feuding with Jeff for a bit longer, then possibly move onto Jericho come WM, I still think we'll get a short Santino feud, and then he'll move onto something bigger, like Umaga or Kennedy, I think Jericho wants to help build up the younger talent, like he did with Cena, I could see him feuding with Lashley when he comes back

Probably Santino, I'm sure we will get him coming out bitching about so and so only for the save_us promo to interrupt, Jericho coming out to a weak pop, and schooling Marella on the mic. Afterwards, Carlito is a possibility. He's a jobber on a higher level and is going nowhere at the moment, so possibly a feud/match until Armageddon which wouldn't be all that bad IMO.

If it is Santino it won't be that bad Jericho knows how to do a proper promo that disses the opponent but not bad enough that it ruins credibility, just that it comes off as a good promo unlike Junior Fatu, John Morrison and the Miz who all just buried their opponent on the mic.

I think he,ll do something with Orton.A Orton V Y2j feud would be great.But you make a good point.9.30 Seems like santino time.Yippie.Santino vs Y2J.

Seeing as a the return vid things have been played during a Santino promo, I am going to guess it will be Santino, because they both have good mic skills, and it could be amusing to see them arguing. However the only other option i see happening is, he will come out to no one, most returns now just involve them coming to the ring alone, cutting a return promo and leaving, it might be later something would happen between other guys and Y2J... I'd like to to be HHH as HHH/Umaga is boring the living hell out of me, or Mr Kennedy, he's a big heel...

The promos have been airing on Smackdown & ECW as well. I just can't see Edge returning tonight and then him not being on TV again till Friday.

The four most likely options:

Carlito - As mentioned before in this thread, WWE will feed Carlito to Jericho and then release him.

Santino - Has nothing to do yet, so they might just give him the spotlight of feuding with Jericho, but it'd be a squash.

Randy Orton - This isn't that likely, but it's still a shot.

Umaga - They can't stretch HHH/Umaga too much longer, so Jericho might be the next one.

i could see jeff hardy and chris jericho feuding over the intercontail belt, that would be specail, jeff hardy deserves alot more thought, i hope jeff hardy becomes wwe champion before he retires in 3 or 4 yrs or so

would you guys like to see y2j feud with what following guys

#1. hhh?
#2. hbk??
#3, kennedy??
#4. lance cade(assuming he goes back to singles anytime soon)
#5. umaga??
#6. ***(santino marella )??
#7. jeff hardy???

i hope they hold off y2js return for the next couple months, that would be great!!!

umaga&hhh better go 2 more ppvs, this feud is awsome, umaga needs to win one ppv, i think hhh has done more to umaga then umaga did to hhh,its wild, and crazy, its off the charts,

hhh&umaga feud going til royal rumble wouls be fine by me!!!

umaga&hhh need to go on as long as it can, its ratings, but would be more &better ratings isd umaga was champion like ic champion and hhh won ic belt from umaga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UMAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

morella keeps running his mouth, then the countdown clock hits 0, at 9:28 pm, jericho appears through the smoke. morella: who the hell are you? Y2J: I'am Y2J and I am back to save the wwe from ass-clowns like you! morella: oh yes Y2J yo have that horrible music how do you say... Fuzzy? its worse than the condemned on dvd! [ Y2J then enters, and throws morella out of the ring and the crowd chants Y2J! Y2J! ] our savior has return, to save us and has come to reclaim his title as WWE champ

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back