• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's 'NXT' for Daniel Bryan...

Daniel Bryan is going to win the US title on Monday. Bret Hart will announce "someone else wants a shot". In a matter of minutes, the Cattle Mutilation is locked in and Miz will tap out FINALLY losing the US title.

He'll feud with Miz and Jericho and have 5 Star matches with them. In one year, he'll be in the main event.

What I see happening is Brian Danielson going after the Miz But Chirs Jericho getting in his path all the way. Maybe Wade does not win NXT so Brian and Wade team up creating a good feud over the tag tittles (If Miz and Jericho win them)

Or

Brian Danielson teams with Senshi (I think he is in FCW not sure) and takes out Miz and Jericho to start the best feud in wrestling tag team history :)

Brian Danielson is by no means done with the WWE. As I see it, voting him off of NXT was the easiest way to transition him over to the "Big Boy Roster." After all hadn't he JUST won the Monday night before on Raw? Why would you kick someone out of the business after handing him his first official win, not on NXT but in the WWE as a whole? He might be gone for a short while but whenever he reappears be ready to see him soar.

I could imagine a scenario where Danielson wins the US Title and successfully retains for a few months, at least until the NXT finale. As the champion, he generates a lot of interest and wows audiences with his skills, quickly making them forget the whole Daniel Bryan mess.

Then the winner of NXT uses his PPV title opportunity on Danielson, reminding the Universe of who he was. The NXT winner is frustrated that Danielson was hotshotted to Raw and circumvented the process that the rest of the rookies had to go through (or some other convoluted reason, seeing as Danielson didn't exactly get into the business yesterday). This angle could prove an interesting "slingshot maneuver" for the new guys by having established superstars put over Danielson, then having him use his momentum to bring a new face into the mix from NXT.

I could imagine a scenario where Danielson wins the US Title and successfully retains for a few months, at least until the NXT finale. As the champion, he generates a lot of interest and wows audiences with his skills, quickly making them forget the whole Daniel Bryan mess.

Then the winner of NXT uses his PPV title opportunity on Danielson, reminding the Universe of who he was. The NXT winner is frustrated that Danielson was hotshotted to Raw and circumvented the process that the rest of the rookies had to go through (or some other convoluted reason, seeing as Danielson didn't exactly get into the business yesterday). This angle could prove an interesting "slingshot maneuver" for the new guys by having established superstars put over Danielson, then having him use his momentum to bring a new face into the mix from NXT.

This guy is absolutely on it. Clearly Miz and Jericho are winning the tag titles shortly. Miz doesnt do shit with the US title as it is. Also, both mid card champions are heels right now. Who are the top guys likely to win NXT? Heels. I highly dount one of them challanges Cena, this would be a natural progression, and a natural story arc. If this happens, it proves clearly that the entirety of NXT was all a work.

Whomever wins uses his shot on Danielson, feeling slighted. Dunno who wins, but I absolutely agree, this is were this is going. Not only that, but to have TWO NXT alum in a title match on PPV furthermore puts both guys over, as the champ in this match was on the show and didnt even win. It also paints Danielson in a huge underdog role, being that he could never beat anyone on the show himself.

Norcal's on the right track. Danielson is going to get some major momentum, starting on Monday night. He certainly deserves it.

I reckon he does great on Monday, with a ringing Bret endorsement. He will then take on Miz for the US title, but lose due to Barrett or Jericho. I reckon that leads to a rematch where he wins the belt and begins a very significant run with the title on way to the Main Event.

I'm interested in seeing how they will introduce him to the audience. As good as he is, he really wasn't that over on NXT. Week after week, Otunga and Slater got biggers pops..

The kid has tremendous potential and feuding with Miz will give him a good rub. Hopefully he can stay away from the politics and get on the right track.

Ideally, Danielson will show up on Raw to take the US Title or even just to announce himself (be in the title match, but Miz gets DQ or counted out). Even if he doesn't appear tonight, he will feud with The Miz eventually. That, i'm counting on.
The only thing that WWE needs to do is book him right. He's the most naturally gifted and exciting wrestler in the company, Danielson needs to be treated like it. Smackdown seems like the obvious home for him and i'd hate it if he got lost in the shuffle with all the big names on Raw.
In the distant future, I hope that he makes the main event scene. He's got the talent and he definitely deserves it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back