What the fuck?... 17 teenage girls make a pact to get pregnant?

Bernkastel

Reaper of Miracles
17 teenagers at a high school in Boston are pregnant. These teens (all aged 16 or younger) made a pact to get pregnant at the same time, and apparently they planned to raise their children together

Wow.... and the teens reasoning behind the pact.... they all felt unloved, they were looking for "unconditional love"

If they were looking for unconditional love, they should have just gone out and bought pets instead

:lmao:

one teen went out and got knocked up by a 24 year old homeless guy

this is ridiculous

[youtube]6shsEeSuL3s[/youtube]

[youtube]IFlPRfxVW3M[/youtube]

[youtube]w-cOpYeoeR0[/youtube]

That is without a doubt the saddest thing I've ever seen. The future... it does not look bright.

So Says Shango.

Think about their kids though, their kids are going to be fucked up

and what about these girl's parents.. I mean holy shit.. this pact couldn't have been planned and thought out without at least some kind of parent finding out what was going on

Think about their kids though, their kids are going to be fucked up

and what about these girl's parents.. I mean holy shit.. this pact couldn't have been planned and thought out without at least some kind of parent finding out what was going on

That shit was probably half assed and barely planned, did they even consider the fact that they're probably not even mature enough to take care of a child? Or the fact that they by themselves have no means to support the children? I mean what the fuck? I mean what prevented them from loving EACH OTHER unconditionally or like you said Ech, buy a FUCKING DOG, that's easy unconditional love right there instead of basically fucking up YOUR life and another young human being's also....fucking hell.

That shit was probably half assed and barely planned, did they even consider the fact that they're probably not even mature enough to take care of a child?

one teen went out and randomly got knocked up by a homeless man, I doubt she or most of the girls put in any thought into what they were doing

one teen went out and randomly got knocked up by a homeless man, I doubt she or most of the girls put in any thought into what they were doing

What an asses, makes me worried about my generation, you mean to tell me in 17 girls, not ONE had the sense not to go through with it, or try to make her friends realize that doing that shit could potentially fuck up their lives? What if they had gotten STD's from their (apparently) random unprotected sex? Sheesh.

What an asses, makes me worried about my generation, you mean to tell me in 17 girls, not ONE had the sense not to go through with it, or try to make her friends realize that doing that shit could potentially fuck up their lives? What if they had gotten STD's from their (apparently) random unprotected sex? Sheesh.

sucks to be them LOL

but who knows, maybe the pact was apart of something greater. Maybe the girls are trying to establish some kind of cult or something. We''ll know if that was the objective if 20 years down the road, these same girls are mating with their children to produce new children

And you expected what? These girls obviously had little to attention from their parents, and don't even ask if they had sex education. Who was there to counter this? I'd bet nobody.

Funny, I was thinking Ech would end his post with something perverted. Oh well, better luck in 20 years when the same thing happens. :rolleyes:

And you expected what? These girls obviously had little to attention from their parents, and don't even ask if they had sex education. Who was there to counter this? I'd bet nobody.

It was in a remote fishing village, outside of Boston... so your probably right

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back