Trying to write a screenplay

SHAGAMANIA 3:16

Occasional Pre-Show
I am a 17 year old with big dreams of becoming a Hollywood Screenwriter/Actor (with some music projects on the side if given the chance and time.) I hope to also run a wrestling promotion one day as well.

I used to do write a BTB on an other forum.
Writing wrestling is very easy for me. There is an exact way to write wrestling. I feel that any smart wrestling fan can do it if they put in the time and effort.

On the other hand writing a screenplay for a Movie is a whole different ball game. Wrestling pretty much writes it self most of the time but simple writing doesn't work in Movies.

My goal is too get my script finalized by December and put it on The Blacklist.

I'm trying to write a teen comedy that is going to be loosely based off my experience in High School. I'm not sure if my plot is going to work though plus having trouble working out the sub plots that will fill up the Movie until the climax happens. The movie is mostly going to be funny skits that I have though of in my head as well as the characters, it's not going to be very smart but it may have a message in it that I haven't though of yet.

Main Plot: Weed Teens: Ninjas. vs. Pimps
3 teenage dirt bags obsessed with Quentin Tarrentino films catch there hipster douche Science Teacher growing pot (Hopefully played by Eric Andrea) . They black mail the Teacher into selling pot to get enough movie to make a master piece movie. Snoop Dogg likes the weed and the foursome sign a distribution deal with Snoop Dogg who opens up many legal weed stores in Colorado and LA. The 3 teens get popular in High School and make there bullies life hell after releasing a private video of there bully having degrading sex with the English teacher in order to get good grades.
Meanwhile in the weed business, a Japanese crime gang Black Dragon is not happy by Snoop Doggs pimp gang moving weed into there territory. The Bully seeks revenge on the 3 nerds by training with the Japanese Crime Gang The Black Dragon Ninjas and burn Snoop Doggs Weed manufacturing warehouse setting up a epic funny battle between the Ninjas and the Pimps at the end of the movie.

Not sure if this is going work since the whole movie isn't really connected with the ending that much. It's like 2 separate films mashed together.

Characters:
Eric Carter: High School Champion Athlete, He is a cool personality that is worshiped like a god among the school due to his sexy looks and sports resume. He is weirdly obsessed with his body and enjoys strip dancing. He casually likes to show off his abs and wears no shirt at school much to the pleasure of the females and annoyance to the males. The female teachers drawl all over him and secretly offer good grades in return for sexual pleasure. He is seen with a new girlfriend nearly every week.

Marty Hoffman (Main character, Played by me hopefully): Average looking pot head who is just cruising through school, has no interest in relationships and wants to be a womanizer, has a strange since of humor, slightly socially awkward and has AD HD.

John Robertson: Average comedy straight man, man of few words and is a bit of a nerd and socially awkward.

Billy Farmer: Fat Nerd, is slightly sexually perverted.

Martha Boyle: Horny, seductive cougar English teacher.
(This role is pretty much written for Jennifer Coolidge)

Greg Simmons: Science Teacher and small time pot dealer who dreamed of playing bass lines in a band. He is in his 20's and is a total hipster douche bag.
(This role is pretty much written for Eric Andre)

Scene Ideas:
Marty Hoffman's quest for *********ion satisfaction: All alone in the house Mary has lost his internet connection, has no credit and needs to jerk off. He scrambles all over the house to find something to jerk off to, throwing old car magazines everywhere trying to find some hot women. After about 30 minutes of scrambling he turns on TV and guess what turns on? BAYWATCH! "YES THANK YOU GOD!. FUCK YEAH!" screams Marty as he throws of his pants faster than the speed of light and jerks off like a mad man!, heavy metal is played as a camera zooms up to his intense face as video editing is used to make him look like he's going super fast. Just as he bust his nut David Hassleoff appears on screen, he's cum busts onto the TV screen allover Hassle offs face. Oh oh.. His parents are arriving.. Marty is caught wiping cum off of Hassleoffs face. The following days Marty has sex dream nightmares about David Hassleoff. Hassleoff also appears as a ghost giving him advice throughout the movie.

Martha has a surprise for Eric: Martha locks Eric in the classroom with her while the rest leave for lunch, Martha shows Eric her dirty stash of sex fetishes. Eric is forced to wear a gimp suit and get punished with a whip and bark like a dog among other things.

It is very Troma sounding. It also needs a lot more development. But you know that.

Why is there a period after Ninjas?

Also, learn when to use there, their, and they're.

Answer some of the questions and maybe it will help you in your development:

Where do your main characters congregate?

Where would be a more interesting yet realistic place for them to congregate?

What do you like about the main characters?

Are the rest of us going to like that too?

Is Snoop still culturally relevant? To me he is a lazy writer's answer to not having the ability to build my own character. I kind of think the whole teacher and drugs thing is kind of lazy as well with Breaking Bad still sort of being a thing.

How do the kids find out about their teacher?

And finally, stop watching 2 Broke Girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back