what the actual fuck?

Right so you want me to talk in "proper" English. Certainly OK with me. In my opinion the majority of the people in here were more than likely bullied and humiliated at school/college, but when they're on the internet they think they're some "big" man because they are behind a screen and can't get assaulted for it, like they would at school/college or in any other real life situation. The majority of the things you've said about me or the people who are agreeing with, you wouldn't dare say it in person if you ever met me, because none of you have the courage too, you would put your heads down and walk on the other side of the street if I knew who you were in person. Keyboard warriors is all you are. If not, prove me wrong.

I'm sure you are correct, if any of us on these forums ever saw you in real life, I'm sure we would put our heads down and cower on the other side of the street in fear. After all, that's a pretty scary looking posse you are running with there, very intimidating. I'm actually a little frightened just responding to your posts.

I see a violation of the sig size rules, followed by repeated failure to adjust it after repeated requests from one of our (Nazi) mods. Not to do your job, Brain, but might be time to break out the ban hammer. If for no other reason than to protect the personal safety of your fellow posters from such an imposing verbal threat.

its 01.52 in the morning, i havent replied all day because ive been out with my friends, yeah i have nothing better to do at this time because i dont have the money to go to town to drink and i cba to go to sleep

You mean you got kicked off the WoW server? That's a waste of your pocket money.

This motherfucker just made me Lol big time, your a tool for searching for me on Facebook, look whose got no life now.

I'm sure you are correct, if any of us on these forums ever saw you in real life, I'm sure we would put our heads down and cower on the other side of the street in fear. After all, that's a pretty scary looking posse you are running with there, very intimidating. I'm actually a little frightened just responding to your posts.

The fact that two of them have been to afghan and are in the army, one of them trains in mma and will be fighting very soon (he already won a national karate championship before he started proper mma) and the other one has had more fights than ya mothers put together have had fucks, yeah they are intimidatin :)

The fact that two of them have been to afghan and are in the army, one of them trains in mma and will be fighting very soon (he already won a national karate championship before he started proper mma) and the other one has had more fights than ya mothers put together have had fucks, yeah they are intimidatin :)

So what about you? You follow them around and carry their jackets?

and haaaa WoW? that is the most pathetic game ever, if i played a game it would be at least something like call of duty or guitar hero.

So do you always get your "friends" to fight your battles for you?

you said the posse i hung with didnt look intimidating, not me myself so described them :). and you can obviously see they have their jackets on :)

its called being drunk, ever heard of it? and actually it was a girl who took it :)
shut-the-fuck-up.jpeg

shut-the-fuck-up.jpg

shut-the-fuck-up-cunt.jpg

shut_the_fuck_up.jpg

its called being drunk, ever heard of it? and actually it was a girl who took it :)

no, what is it? and I'm sure the girl thought it was cute that all the gays smiled their best smile for their "girls night out" photo

you guys look like an extremely homosexual boy band to me, especially with those gay ass leather jackets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back