what the actual fuck?

Foulds claimed i was a loser because i had under 50 friends on Facebook and he had 800 and knew them all, what a twat.

How do you differentiate between the actual fuck and the figurative fuck?

Well, from what I can gather through my experiences of academia and scholarly lecture, an actual fuck is a forthcoming plan to action, hence the actuality of it. Erstwhile, a figurative fuck is merely an alternative, or lessened fuck. Not yet a plan to action, but a viable solution nonetheless. No disrespect intended towards Gelgarin here. Dude is tons of solid knowledge in a little posting box.

Lol You didn't disprove anything I was saying. Fucking idiot honestly, I was saying that you people rigidly enforce these rules on people you don't like or are nuetral on. But when it's a statement that's analyzed with subjectivity you will favor people you like over people you don't like. All of you are complete fucking turds.

Oh and my name was derived from a partly comedic Dana Dane song.

Most of you here are fucking terrible.

You sully the Mr. Pink avatar. And face it, you got that name off a Rodney Dangerfield movie.

Well, from what I can gather through my experiences of academia and scholarly lecture, an actual fuck is a forthcoming plan to action, hence the actuality of it. Erstwhile, a figurative fuck is merely an alternative, or lessened fuck. Not yet a plan to action, but a viable solution nonetheless. No disrespect intended towards Gelgarin here. Dude is tons of solid knowledge in a little posting box.

You sully the Mr. Pink avatar. And face it, you got that name off a Rodney Dangerfield movie.

I'm sorry, I think I mistakened you for Killjoy when I saw you were from Puerrto Rico, but I guess Mexican and monkey are the same thing.

I'm sorry, I think I mistakened you for Killjoy when I saw you were from Puerrto Rico, but I guess Mexican and monkey are the same thing.
I mean really, jokes from where we are? I'd call you a one trick pony, but I think that's a trick too many.

raul-julia.jpeg

Or to cover all my bases in case someone preffered the TV Show over the movie.

gomezaddams.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back