• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what the actual fuck?

Lol You didn't disprove anything I was saying. Fucking idiot honestly, I was saying that you people rigidly enforce these rules on people you don't like or are nuetral on. But when it's a statement that's analyzed with subjectivity you will favor people you like over people you don't like. All of you are complete fucking turds.

Oh and my name was derived from a partly comedic Dana Dane song.

Most of you here are fucking terrible.

Lol You didn't disprove anything I was saying. Fucking idiot honestly, I was saying that you people rigidly enforce these rules on people you don't like or are nuetral on. But when it's a statement that's analyzed with subjectivity you will favor people you like over people you don't like. All of you are complete fucking turds.

Oh and my name was derived from a partly comedic Dana Dane song.

Most of you here are fucking terrible.

The rules are enforced fairly on everybody. If you think otherwise, you're ******ed. End of story.

I swear to Thor, Chester, if you don't stop saying the rules are unfairly enforced, I'm going to perma-ban you.

Hey Chester, you don't like how shit is run than you have the right to...

k39953_GTFO.gif

I never sad the forums were bad. Fucking dumbasses. And If you don't like this thread then you can fuck off. It comes back to you you fucking *******.

Since I was the one who moved your thread to the trash I suppose I should post in here. It was late Sunday night and I was feeling down about myself. I realized I had no life and hadn’t gotten laid in a while. I needed something, anything to make me feel better about myself. I figured I would pick some random guy who I had never met and try to piss him off. Yours was the thread I clicked on so I decided to trash it to make myself feel like a big man. It worked too. I felt so empowered. Having authority on an internet wrestling forum gave my life purpose. After tending to the boner that sprung up as a result of me flexing my mod muscle I went into a sound sleep and dreamt about handing out infractions.

Actually none of that is true. I moved your thread to the trash because it sucked and I hadn’t thought about it since until now.

And to top it all off we have stupid fucking ***** like Uncle Chester complaining about shit they know nothing about, and that's how the damn staff works. Listen up you lily-livered, feces-encrusted, soggy son of a bitchcake: I hate giving infractions. They're so ugly and inevitably the people you infract will complain about how I'm a nazi and how their post on whether or not Cody Rhodes eats pasta salad for dinner was on-topic. You should see how many posts I just delete in a day, with no infractions given. I'm also lenient as hell when it comes to the rules. If something can even be remotely construed as a reason I don't even delete, even though some people would have. There's a strict set of rules that WE have to follow in addition to the forum-wide rules. But oh, no, you're so misunderstood, standing up for the common man like a good citizen, and one day there will be a Wrestlezone-Revolution, right? Yeah, fuck you and fuck your stupid misguided ideas of how you think this place should be run. If you don't like it, you can get the fuck out because as open to suggestion as everyone is, you go beyond that. You're sticking up for a cause that doesn't need to be stuck up for, because the rules are fair and enforced equally across the board.

Other forums don't have nice rules and guidelines like this place. I should know, I've been an administrator on one for three years now. They can be chaotic, and the rules are enforced inconsistently, because of piss-poor leadership and no one coming to a consensus. Thank god we don't have that bullshit here. There's a reason this place is the second-best wrestling discussion place on the net (sorry, guys, I find the humor on /wooo/ to be way funnier than most of you, considering it's wrestling related and not about who can cut the other guy down more) and that's because there are guidelines that are simple but effective and are enforced.

You dont know how the staff work, your arguments are all pointless

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back