• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what the actual fuck?

not all irish fit into the same stereotype. and when was the first time any of you ever kissed a girl, drank or anything? bet half of you still havent lol

The fact that two of them have been to afghan and are in the army, one of them trains in mma and will be fighting very soon (he already won a national karate championship before he started proper mma) and the other one has had more fights than ya mothers put together have had fucks, yeah they are intimidatin :)

So two of them have been to afghan in the army, one guy is a karate/MMA phenom, and one guy has been in lots of fights. That's the other four guys, so where does that leave you?

You must be the odd man out, a keyboard warrior to use your own words, the guy with no particular claim to fame. That's usually the case with groups of supposed badasses like yourselves. The least impressive one is likely the one with the biggest mouth.

Still waiting for that ban hammer.

yeah ive had plenty of fights, put someone in hospital once, and no i just dont like how you all think your something, when you obviously arent.

The fact that two of them have been to afghan and are in the army, one of them trains in mma and will be fighting very soon (he already won a national karate championship before he started proper mma) and the other one has had more fights than ya mothers put together have had fucks, yeah they are intimidatin :)

Sounds like NorCal's morning warm up.

Well feel free to join me at City Limits in the future if you want to watch WWE with some old timers.

I believe I shall do that. So long as you don't mind a youngin.

I hope this kid learns to use the quote button, it would make things so much easier to read.

If he doesn't change his signature by midnight tonight, I'm infracting him for it, and that will be a one week ban.

right basically, i like wrestling and i have met some decent people on here, but some people piss meoff thinking that they are something when they obviously arent.

not all irish fit into the same stereotype. and when was the first time any of you ever kissed a girl, drank or anything? bet half of you still havent lol

I've kissed a few girls in my time, but you've probably kissed more "girls". By "girls" I mean those strapping young **** in your sig.

wow "girls night out" like i said you wouldnt sare say that to any of our faces lmao, im having a good laugh at this like

Damn straight I wouldn't say it to your face, I steer clear of queers.

right basically, i like wrestling and i have met some decent people on here, but some people piss meoff thinking that they are something when they obviously arent.

We're both on a wrestling forum. What the fuck makes you think you are any better than I am? You know nothing about me. Last warning about the sig. Next post I see with it gets an infraction.

I've decided to come up with a new internet law. It shall be called Michael Foulds' Theory

Michael Foulds' Theory said:
A keyboard warrior is inversely as bad ass as he makes himself out to be on the internet. This can be represented by the equation x^-1

i didnt say i was better than you, i come from a rough area and im considered scum to most people for my lifestyle of drinking, gambling, fighting etc. but its the only thing i know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back