what the actual fuck?

I think his name was actually taken from a child molester on Youtube. No, I am not kidding.

So, I put a thread last night about the title situation and it's gone?

Who the fuck runs these forums? think you all need to get outta ya basements, stop sucking on ya mothers tits and get laid and get a life you sad pathetic low lifes.

That is all. Now i'm going to get banned. Scared....

Since I was the one who moved your thread to the trash I suppose I should post in here. It was late Sunday night and I was feeling down about myself. I realized I had no life and hadn’t gotten laid in a while. I needed something, anything to make me feel better about myself. I figured I would pick some random guy who I had never met and try to piss him off. Yours was the thread I clicked on so I decided to trash it to make myself feel like a big man. It worked too. I felt so empowered. Having authority on an internet wrestling forum gave my life purpose. After tending to the boner that sprung up as a result of me flexing my mod muscle I went into a sound sleep and dreamt about handing out infractions.

Actually none of that is true. I moved your thread to the trash because it sucked and I hadn’t thought about it since until now.

Threads get deleted or moved to trash everyday it doesn't matter 2 (Or more) of my threads went into trash it was like... ok... whatever and there are over 16k people Registered Mods piss people off never goes good for the person hating the mods.

Right so you want me to talk in "proper" English. Certainly OK with me. In my opinion the majority of the people in here were more than likely bullied and humiliated at school/college, but when they're on the internet they think they're some "big" man because they are behind a screen and can't get assaulted for it, like they would at school/college or in any other real life situation. The majority of the things you've said about me or the people who are agreeing with, you wouldn't dare say it in person if you ever met me, because none of you have the courage too, you would put your heads down and walk on the other side of the street if I knew who you were in person. Keyboard warriors is all you are. If not, prove me wrong.

ohhhh now an illegal sig :L wow because I have a life and ive shown you im not a loser like most people you associate yourself with, nevermind

Michael your such a tool, you know I did to people like you back in school, I punched them in the face.

also i just searched you on facebook, yeah like fuck would you punch me in the face. you have 46 friends on it hahaha. i have like 800. and yes i do know them all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back