what the actual fuck?

Wow, now that's a bold statement. CM_Punk12 over someone else? Gotta be the ultimate insult for this guy.

He posted a picture of a cheery lion. I liked that. That means cm_punk12 has posted exactly one good thing, while Uncle Chester has posted zero.

And just because you say something isn't true doesn't make it so.

Except I provided you with an example of how mods don't abuse their powers by punishing people they don't like and coming up with a half-assed reason. All you did was say, "It is true," like the bitch you are.

Trust me, if that were the case there would be plenty of people on this forum who would be long gone. Hell man, you might even float under the radar, because while you are a completely worthless shit, there have been many... MANY worse posters that have come through these parts and stuck around for a while.

Why would you be blamed? Someone with an education would have responded with a relevant post. You think you know, but you really don't.

I am still currently waiting on someone to do so... I feel my endeavors are failing with you continuously talking to me. Something about you just seems to rub people the wrong way. I'm not too sure whether it's your lack of intelligence or lack of heterosexuality but I'm pretty sure Killjoy is doing an excellent job of proving the latter to be the most correct answer.

Gotta give a shout-out for Baez on this one.

Except I provided you with an example of how mods don't abuse their powers by punishing people they don't like and coming up with a half-assed reason. All you did was say, "It is true," like the bitch you are.

Trust me, if that were the case there would be plenty of people on this forum who would be long gone. Hell man, you might even float under the radar, because while you are a completely worthless shit, there have been many... MANY worse posters that have come through these parts and stuck around for a while.

The fuck? You didn't provide shit.

I'm complaining about their approach.

I would imagine other forums would have different moderators with different approaches. Why not give one of them a try and see how they deal with spam, bullshit, and trolls? Give it a good six months or so and see what you think. You might like it, and we would appreciate the break.

I am still currently waiting on someone to do so... I feel my endeavors are failing with you continuously talking to me. Something about you just seems to rub people the wrong way. I'm not too sure whether it's your lack of intelligence or lack of heterosexuality... I'm pretty sure Killjoy is proving the latter to be the most correct answer.

And Sully's so hated.

The mods here are fucking pathetic. I mean most sites I go to, they are real quick to ban if you piss them off. Here, they'll at least tell you what the fuck you are doing wrong. Fucking helpful bastards. :rolleyes:

He's a fucking douchebag and by the sounds of it you're the little herpe that can't admit that his host is a fucking douche.

Motherfucker calling me a herpe, son, your 17 stay the fuck in school because your lack of brains and intelligence is going to keep you repeating your senior years of high school until your 30. So kindly proceed to the logout option of these forums and never fucking come back on here, no one shares your shithouse views.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back