what the actual fuck?

wow, yas get worse by the day.

for one thing trying to insult someone saying that they're a "troll"? haaaa freaks. and for another thing i got red repped? ohhhhhh feels like ive been kicked in the testicles :L

btw it took me so long to reply because i was out in town drinkin :) cos i have a life

I'm confused...

Here's Perry Farrell in a hat

Perry+Farrell.jpg

Fuck this thread has amused me and made me laugh at these trolls who should be locked in a basement and sodomized by a gimp.

The OP is correct, the way the mods conduct themselves reeks of unused douchebags. Especially thar massive cunt Dave, he's the biggest douche.

But have the mods ever done anything that wasnt justified? Or are you just being pissy because you didnt follow the rules?

But have the mods ever done anything that wasnt justified? Or are you just being pissy because you didnt follow the rules?

They're extremely pissy on even the smallest and minor details. And they don't use common sense or practicality following those fucking rules like it has some supernatural meaning behind it.

Hey, Chester? I was wondering if I could play you a solo on the world's smallest violin. Your plight is so sad it compares to the holocaust.

Get a grip, you fucking rat.

Hey, Chester? I was wondering if I could play you a solo on the world's smallest violin. Your plight is so sad it compares to the holocaust.

Get a grip, you fucking rat.

I'm picturing douche juice seeping through your keyboard. Your shitty attempt at sarcasm misses the mark quite badly. You really do suck.

Se,, the problem with that is that I don't. Your feeble-ass comments have no bearing on what I think about anything. You are literally something that I just attempt to tolerate now. Please understand that no matter what you do or say, no one will ever be interested. You are the most insignificant person on here and the sooner that I ban you for being a dick, the easier my life will become.

Have a nice day.

Dave just won this argument now trolls go forth suck each other off, sustain blunt force trauma to the skull from a pile of bricks and fuck off 6 feet underground in a grave.

Se,, the problem with that is that I don't. Your feeble-ass comments have no bearing on what I think about anything. You are literally something that I just attempt to tolerate now. Please understand that no matter what you do or say, no one will ever be interested. You are the most insignificant person on here and the sooner that I ban you for being a dick, the easier my life will become.

Have a nice day.

No you really do suck, and this shitty statement shows how easily the decisions you make on modding are influenced. And you're are the dick here, not me. You're just hurt that someone has stood up to yo for being a complete dickface.

No you really do suck, and this shitty statement shows how easily the decisions you make on modding are influenced. And you're are the dick here, not me. You're just hurt that someone has stood up to yo for being a complete dickface.

LOL.

The fact that you are still here is testament to how much I don't care. And so what if personal feelings get in the way of modding? I am still a good moderator and there is actually nothing you can do to stop me. You are just the smallest piece of scum in the pond.

I know what you are talking about guys, the moderator's here do suck. They do their job properly, keep the site in tip-top condition and provide some of the best sub-sections you could ever dream of on a message board... yet I can't spam the forums by putting shitty threads up that have no discussion possibilities? I agree with you man, this shit's whack.

wow, yas get worse by the day.

for one thing trying to insult someone saying that they're a "troll"? haaaa freaks. and for another thing i got red repped? ohhhhhh feels like ive been kicked in the testicles :L

btw it took me so long to reply because i was out in town drinkin :) cos i have a life
Ah great. Another pretend drunk. What is it? People claim they have lives outside the forum and the only way they can prove it is by claiming to be drunk? That being the case, I'd rather have self-control than a fucking life then.

They're extremely pissy on even the smallest and minor details. And they don't use common sense or practicality following those fucking rules like it has some supernatural meaning behind it.
Jesus Christ! The irony! It's fucking blinding!

There is one thing on here that I never understand. Not to single out any poster in general, but guys come on here complaining about the mods all the time, whether it be one mod in particular, or the mods in general. They're assholes, they're Nazis, they abuse their powers, blah blah blah. If the mods are so bad, if you are so unhappy on these forums, if you cannot handle the deserved criticism, why not just quietly move on? If you hate Dave, or Doc, or whoever, if you think they aren't doing their jobs well and are ruining your forum experience, why not just move on and try another forum, I'm sure there are lots of other alternatives out there. No one is forcing you to stay here. Why not just go elsewhere, maybe you will like it there better? Plus, it would spare all of us listening to your whining and complaining.

I think we know why. It's because these are clearly the best forums on the go, and the mods are responsible for keeping it this way. This is clearly just a trollish seeking of attention on the behalf of the complainers. I don't get it. If I hated the forums so much and found the mods so unbearable, I would log off and never return. Problem solved. Maybe some of you should consider trying this.

I know what you are talking about guys, the moderator's here do suck. They do their job properly, keep the site in tip-top condition and provide some of the best sub-sections you could ever dream of on a message board... yet I can't spam the forums by putting shitty threads up that have no discussion possibilities? I agree with you man, this shit's whack.

You know nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back