what the actual fuck?

There is one thing on here that I never understand. Not to single out any poster in general, but guys come on here complaining about the mods all the time, whether it be one mod in particular, or the mods in general. They're assholes, they're Nazis, they abuse their powers, blah blah blah. If the mods are so bad, if you are so unhappy on these forums, if you cannot handle the deserved criticism, why not just quietly move on? If you hate Dave, or Doc, or whoever, if you think they aren't doing their jobs well and are ruining your forum experience, why not just move on and try another forum, I'm sure there are lots of other alternatives out there. No one is forcing you to stay here. Why not just go elsewhere, maybe you will like it there better? Plus, it would spare all of us listening to your whining and complaining.

I think we know why. It's because these are clearly the best forums on the go, and the mods are responsible for keeping it this way. This is clearly just a trollish seeking of attention on the behalf of the complainers. I don't get it. If I hated the forums so much and found the mods so unbearable, I would log off and never return. Problem solved. Maybe some of you should consider trying this.

Nobody is saying these forums aren't good.

LOL.

The fact that you are still here is testament to how much I don't care. And so what if personal feelings get in the way of modding? I am still a good moderator and there is actually nothing you can do to stop me. You are just the smallest piece of scum in the pond.

Lol. What the fuck are on about? Stop you? You think my mission is to find a way to kick you of your team? And no actually, when making decisions which need even the tiniest amount of subjective judgment you will justify anything for people you dislike. You fucking suck.

Nobody is saying these forums aren't good.

Of course you are, you imply it all the time and have been doing so for months on these forums complaining about the mods and the things they say and do. The mods, whether you like them or not, are a part of the forums experience. They give infractions, ban people, close threads, whatever. If you do not enjoy interacting with them, it has to taint your forums experience. Don't get me wrong, I don't care personally if you stay or go, none of my business, this is not a personal attack. I usually skip your posts to be honest, so I really don't have an opinion of you either way. All I am saying is, if you find them so unbearable, why not try somewhere else? You might find another site which is more tolerant of bullshit and spam.

I confess... I was slightly confused. However, can you blame me considering the English that is typed every time you post?

Why would you be blamed? Someone with an education would have responded with a relevant post. You think you know, but you really don't.

Lol. What the fuck are on about? Stop you? You think my mission is to find a way to kick you of your team? And no actually, when making decisions which need even the tiniest amount of subjective judgment you will justify anything for people you dislike. You fucking suck.

012Howells034.jpg

cry-baby.jpg

Say's you, the fuckin dumbass who believes the modding on this site and Dave's modding also is shit, i hope someone stabs you and a grizzly bear bites your dick off.

LMAO.

He's a fucking douchebag and by the sounds of it you're the little herpe that can't admit that his host is a fucking douche.

Of course you are, you imply it all the time and have been doing so for months on these forums complaining about the mods and the things they say and do. The mods, whether you like them or not, are a part of the forums experience. They give infractions, ban people, close threads, whatever. If you do not enjoy interacting with them, it has to taint your forums experience. Don't get me wrong, I don't care personally if you stay or go, none of my business, this is not a personal attack. I usually skip your posts to be honest, so I really don't have an opinion of you either way. All I am saying is, if you find them so unbearable, why not try somewhere else? You might find another site which is more tolerant of bullshit and spam.

I'm complaining about their approach.

Now that's just not true. If it were, I'd have banned you by now for being the most annoying cunt on these forums. Yes, I'd take cm_punk12 over you every time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back