What Really Grinds YOUR Gears?

People who like a band such as "Slipknot".

Utter, utter rubbish. Oo, they're wearing 'sick' masks and screaming. They must be 'fucking awesome!' and good enough to make me wear black and be antisocial and maybe now I can fit in with all those other people that listen to them!

Idiots.

And I don't care if people object to my comment that they 'scream'. I think they do, or growl, or something like that. That type of music is all trash, so it's easy to generalise.

This. Slipknot = fail.

Have you been to a movie by yourself before? I haven't, but I don't even want to imagine what it's like.

I'm one of those people that, if I get to choose the ideal time, I'd like to see movies the first night they're out, latest show. That way you have a packed crowd to enjoy it with but there aren't any kids.

But when I was trying to figure out stuff for Iron Man, it was pushed back for an entire week day after day, and finally I ended up having to see it by myself at like 1 in the afternoon after all those days.

First and only movie so far that I've seen by myself, and yeah, it sucks lol.

So wouldn't you rather go with your friends? And not by yourself or with little kids.

Err...yes. I don't recall saying I wouldn't.

When you ring someone/body up, they say 'alright' and then you go. Simple as that. If they say they can't, you go next weekend.

Err...yes. I don't recall saying I wouldn't.

When you ring someone/body up, they say 'alright' and then you go. Simple as that. If they say they can't, you go next weekend.

:headscratch: I thought you said that if your friends can't go, then just go without them.

I hate it went bell-ends are shouting or talking during the film, I always have to say something. And if anyone gets a phone out, I verbally rip their head off.

What else grinds your ears DS?

Techno music does a bit of ear-grinding. Along with a bit of Jonas Brothers and the like.

What grinds my gears is when people respond to an exaggeration such as 'everyone has done this before' with 'Haha! I haven't!'

Fuckwit.

Techno music does a bit of ear-grinding. Along with a bit of Jonas Brothers and the like.

What grinds my gears is when people respond to an exaggeration such as 'everyone has done this before' with 'Haha! I haven't!'

Fuckwit.

It's scary. We have a lot in common.

Also, what pisses me off is when teachers mark an assignment right in front on you in about a minute and basically judges your grade on appearance and the length of writing. Despite it taking me hours to complete.

Actually READ the fucking thing properly. That's what you get paid for.

People who like a band such as "Slipknot".

Utter, utter rubbish. Oo, they're wearing 'sick' masks and screaming. They must be 'fucking awesome!' and good enough to make me wear black and be antisocial and maybe now I can fit in with all those other people that listen to them!

Idiots.

And I don't care if people object to my comment that they 'scream'. I think they do, or growl, or something like that. That type of music is all trash, so it's easy to generalise.

when people ignorantly generalize like this, and like to regularly spout off like a condescending jackass, while obviously not having a CLUE what they are talking about. DS, Slipknot actually puts out a ton of melodic, beautiful acoustic music.

how many of their songs have you even actually heard?? you arent making sense right now. they have a pretty small amount of "growling" compared to the vast majority of bands in that genre. I get your general point, but you made a terrible selection to use as an example

how many of their songs have you even actually heard?? you arent making sense right now. they have a pretty small amount of "growling" compared to the vast majority of bands in that genre. I get your general point, but you made a terrible selection to use as an example

I made the selection because they're the most popular of their genre and really, the only one of that genre that I can actually remember. And I heard some "Gematria" song of theirs that someone told me to listen to on youtube, and adding that on to the amount of Slipknot that you hear played in my school, I have a fairly good idea of what (some) of their music sounds like.

I just do not get how you can listen to 'angry' music. I mean, sure, it's loud and "hardcore", but surely it wears thin eventually. I consider it mindless. But that shouldn't stop people enjoying it.

It's a waste of time trying to debate with him, He's like a crap version of Slyfox, In that tries to convince you to his belief's, But he's not very good at it, And hasn't got any wit.

Well, In my opinion. :)

It's a waste of time trying to debate with him, He's like a crap version of Slyfox, In that tries to convince you to his belief's, But he's not very good at it, And hasn't got any wit.

Well, In my opinion. :)

First of all: Who in the fuck are you?

A crap version of Slyfox? Since when are comparisons made between people you've never met, have no idea about, and only hear from on an internet forum?

What would you rather be doing with your precious fucking time? Learning how to spell and use grammar?

"Belief's"? You silly person. Yet again, another person who has no idea how to use simple grammar.

That whole thing was one run-on sentence. Again, silly.

No, I don't try to 'convince' anyone to my "belief's", you twit. When do I ever do that? If you didn't trip down a flight of stairs and hit your head on every step as a child, you'd actually realise that I never try to convince anyone. What really pisses me off, is people who cannot grasp the simplicity of a standard 'debate'. It is one opinion against another, everyone realises that. It's not one opinion trying to disprove another, in reality, it's someone stating why they believe in their opinion over someone else's arguments for their opinion.

In all honesty, convincing you to my beliefs is hardly a priority of mine. I have never met you, will never want to, and therefore don't actually care. About anything to do with you.

"Haven't got any wit". Damn it. I guess I've lost the will to live. Hang on...I just remembered that I couldn't really care if I have 'wit' or not. And just for the record, I would like to hear a halfwit's definition of the word 'wit' in this circumstance. You'd be perfect for the explanation. Although I can guarantee that you threw that word in without even knowing half of what it actually meant.

And wow, I think I've just realised that you do not have a very high opinion of me. And you've been stating that! I think I better run out and tell the world that someone who has read things I typed, does not think much of me at all! Because my opinions have differed from his! I guess I must just be a terrible, moronic person.

In closing, I do not even remember you, and therefore, I've come to the assumption that you must really care too much about this place if you remember myself. I'd add 'fuck you' to the end of this, but I think this whole post carries that as an implication.

134392.jpg

First of all: Who in the fuck are you?

I'm Spunky. :) nice to meet you, Just to refresh you memory, I'm the guy you said you didn't like because I had a few different belief's than you.

A crap version of Slyfox? Since when are comparisons made between people you've never met, have no idea about, and only hear from on an internet forum?

Based on your logic then, Explain how you came to judge me.

What would you rather be doing with your precious fucking time? Learning how to spell and use grammar?

"Belief's"? You silly person. Yet again, another person who has no idea how to use simple grammar.

That whole thing was one run-on sentence. Again, silly.

Oh i'm sorry I didn't know I was writing you a fucking essay, If I ask nicely will you mark it for me?

1. No, I don't try to 'convince' anyone to my "belief's", you twit. When do I ever do that?

2. If you didn't trip down a flight of stairs and hit your head on every step as a child,

3. you'd actually realise that I never try to convince anyone. What really pisses me off, is people who cannot grasp the simplicity of a standard 'debate'.

4. It is one opinion against another, everyone realises that. It's not one opinion trying to disprove another, in reality, it's someone stating why they believe in their opinion over someone else's arguments for their opinion.

1/3. You've done it with me in a few thread's.

2. It must of been easier than bungee jumping in and out of your mothe..... I'll stop there, I would'nt want an infraction.

4. A debate is trying to prove another's opinion wrong while respecting it, And stating why you think you opinion is of an higher one.

In all honesty, convincing you to my beliefs is hardly a priority of mine. I have never met you, will never want to, and therefore don't actually care. About anything to do with you.

Why would you reply to me then?

"Haven't got any wit". Damn it. I guess I've lost the will to live. Hang on...I just remembered that I couldn't really care if I have 'wit' or not. And just for the record, I would like to hear a halfwit's definition of the word 'wit' in this circumstances. You'd be perfect for the explanation. Although I can guarantee that you threw that word in without even knowing half of what it actually meant.

Wit: Is a form of intellectual humor, based on the manipulation of concepts.

And wow, I think I've just realised that you do not have a very high opinion of me. And you've been stating that! I think I better run out and tell the world that someone who has read things I typed, does not think much of me at all! Because my opinions have differed from his! I guess I must just be a terrible, moronic person.

I would'nt go to that extreme, But by all mean's tell your parents.

In closing, I do not even remember you, and therefore, I've come to the assumption that you must really care too much about this place if you remember myself.

Not by any mean's, The fact that i've only been on this forum around 4 times in the last 3 weeks would disprove that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back