What Really Grinds YOUR Gears?

People asking stupid questions.

I'm watch the Cowboys game and it was halftime 5 minutes ago, then the second half began. My mother asks: Oh, are they playing again?

No mother, they're just practicing really realistically.

When your on the phone with someone and your phone does that beep thing it does to warn you that your battery is about dead, and you tell the person on the other line that you gotta go cause your phone is about to die, and they just continue to talk and talk until your phone dies, shit pisses me off everytime

also the fact that the Lions play every Thanksgiving, seriously can't we say fuck tradition and get a good game, the Lions suck always have always will, nobody wants to watch them ever

Unsportsmanlike teams, and sore losers.

A college team in division 3, Abilene Christian, ran up NINETY THREE POINTS on there opponents, and tried a crazy multi lateral attempt at the end of the game to purposely try to hang up 100 on the scoreboard. This being a school whose main purpose is supposed to be to teach young men/women strong christian values and how to best serve the lord out in the world. Way to go. I guess all that silly stuff can go out the window when you can put 100 on someone in a football game.

Also, a team who took great pleasure in running up scores and dancing and celebrating wildly like jackasses late in these blowouts, recently got blown out themselves, and wanted to start fights pretty much after every play.

oh whats that?? ohhh the big bad team who had so much fun picking on and humilating lesser talented teams cant handle an ass whuppin??? Bad coaching. Low character players.

well at first you were saying WVU, and I was saying Pitt. We were wrong anyways, Damn Bearcats and their 8 QB's

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back