What Match Closes Wrestlemania XXX.

What Main Events Wrestlemania XXX?

• Triple H vs Daniel Bryan

• The Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar

• Batista vs Randy Orton

• Other

• WWE title Match if Bryan is Inserted

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well 99% of fans have no reason to watch Orton vs Batista either, even if the title is on the line. Fans are indifferent. Whichever one of them wins the title, no one cares.

If you're going to say the WWE Championship match should ALWAYS close the show, and say it's illogical for it not to close the show, and then completely change your position when there's an example of it not closing the show, then you're a hypocrite. The fact of the matter is that it's happened before, and it could easily happen again, and it won't be a big deal.

where did I change my position? If u are referring to WM28, I thought y2j vs punk should have closed the show at no point did I say other wise. The only WAY WWE would allow that match to close is what I was referring to at the end of my post when I discussed a stipulation for db vs HHH but that won't happen because hhh isn't gonna retire. I was simply stating why rock vs cena is WAY different than db vs HHH but I didn't support either one.

Quit with this 99% crap. Like 30% of the fans are children that don't understand wrestling and dont give a damn who the champ is. Than you have to take into account the many fans that are actual Batista and Orton fans. Plus entire families, like mine, that watch to enjoy the show and once again we dont give a damn who the champ is. You completely made up a percentage that is absolutely ridiculous. There is a reason to watch Orton vs Batista...my freakin money is the reason. If I pay for Mania or go there live than me and your 99% are going to watch the damn match!!! Just like I bet YOU watch it as well.

99% lmfao....99% of WWE fans are going to watch WM, 99% of WWE fans are going to watch the raw after Mania, and 99% of WWE fans are going to continue watching WWE regardless of who the champ is....when that changes than maybe someone will give a damn about the bitching that goes on in this forum.

i just solved it!!! BnB segments all wrestlemania long like elimination chamber.. basically right after whoever wins the world title have him come out for his last segment and have hulk hogan kick his ass!! boom i ended it and saved your ass WWE please send a check to my residence

362 orange grove ave ca burbank 91532

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back