There is no possible way they can do Batista vs Orton at XXX.

This sums it up nicely. To me it seems like th WWE higher ups were expecting the crowd to welcome Dave back with open arms. It's like they thought he was on the level of Rock or Austin or Taker or something. Um big wake up call.

Dave's return was luke warm at best. There was a pop when his music hit but that died out quick.

Dave won the royal rumble and has been booed heavily ever since. HA!

Just shows how out of touch WWE is with the fans these days. The fans are into the future; D. Bryan, CM Punk, Reigns etc. Not these has beens that come in and just steal the spotlights and collect a check.

Anyway, I really think Orton vs Batista is going to happen. WWE most likely brought Dave back with promises of a fat paycheck, a title win at WM, and a title run after. But it looks like Dave is going to have to play the heel champion fueding with D. Bry.

Here is what I would like to see at WM.

HHH vs Bryan opens the show. HHH doesn't see DB as a threat (B+ player you know) and just wants to get it over with and ge back to his "important" work. Match goes 20 minutes DB make HHH tap.

Orton vs Batista ends WM. Crowd is crapping all over it like at RR. Dave wins, crowd boos more. Dave runs his mouth to the crowd. on and on. Daniel Bryans music hits, he runs down and confronts Batista. They trade words, Dave swings and misses, Daniel lays him out with the knee knocking him out of the ring. Daniel stands tall in the ring with the belts leading a massive YES chant. Sets up next night on RAW and the future fued for the title.

I think D Bry taking the title off Batista would be a huge moment for the fans.

It sets up Bryan vs Batista very nicely for Extreme Rules in their hometown of Washington.

BUT WM30 will not be headlined by heel vs heel. Someone is going to make this a triple threat.

It sets up Bryan vs Batista very nicely for Extreme Rules in their hometown of Washington.

BUT WM30 will not be headlined by heel vs heel. Someone is going to make this a triple threat.

Extreme Rules won't be in Washington this year. It will be in East Rutherford, NJ at the Izod Center.

I don't know why they picked Jersey though. It's their choice.

I feel bad for Orton, he feels like such an afterthought in this whole scenario, the fans right now don't really seem to hate or love him, he's just the guy holding the title they want Bryan to have, all the heat is on Batista and Triple H.

I don't know how Batista feels about Bryan being added but he looks fucking awful out there, so I am pretty sure Orton would be happy enough so he has someone to help him carry the match which will probably have to last longer than Batista's few outings so far.

-Extremes Rules is in East Rutherford not in Seattle

-Daniel Bryan is from Aberdeen, Washington

-Batista is from Washington, D.C.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back