what is your Mental Image of WZ's most well known posters?

Ok here is a new one.

I have a pretty good mental picture of some people on here when I read their posts and just seeing their personality. Their signature and avatar has a lot to do with it as well.

Will: Everytime i see one of your posts, I think of a guy with long hair, sunglasses, and a creppy grin on his face lol.

Jake: Just this last past signature you had, with the "Rape Connection" or whatever the hell writing on it, I kept seeing you looking something like that mexican looking guy on it to the right. It was just an image that stuck in my head and I still see it everytime I read your posts.

Coconut: A little 11 yr old kid that just follows you around like a puppy dog and who wants to touch everything when he goes into stores. lol, it's all in good fun man. please don't explode on me!

more to come later . . . as i get to know more of you.

Everytime I picture you, I picture a G.I. Joe.. lol Just because you're completely military proud, I've never seen anyone, or known anyone AS proud to serve as you are. And I have friends in the Air Force. lol

I see Will when Will posts, thats just because your my friend on MySpace... DP, same with you, i see a soldier, Cococun t, I see a little kid, and Freedom, i dont know...I see Maven, b/c thats your avatar...

I think I base what everyone looks like based on their sigs or avatar, like Will for example, I pictured him as this 5'10" guy with long hair, a blonde goatee, and like these piercing blue eyes, why? Due to his Edge sig, lol.

Y 2 Jake- A smaller version of the British Bulldog, lol.

Freedom- I see Maven, lol.

Eternal Dragon- I think of a shorter, better looking version of Lita, lol.

And it's other people but like I said I just look at the sigs and avatars and go from there, lol.
Now MY sig and avatar does not look anything like me, lol.

I agree. The avatar sometimes influence what i think. I def see Jake as the bulldog and then Shadowmancer as David flair.lol

Enforcer - You remind me of my badass boss I had when I was working as a telemarketer. I remember once when I was working, he pulled me off the floor and we went outside and smoked a joint. At work. That was awesome

Xfear - You know, you actually remind me of...kinda myself, kinda my cousin. I guess that would make sense since we were both born in Rhode Island.

Cococun t - I see my friend's little brother Andrew. He IS annoying, but is genuinely nice.

Will - Since I know what you look like, that is what I get now. Before that, I got the HHH vibe from 1995, only not snobby.

I think I base what everyone looks like based on their sigs or avatar, like Will for example, I pictured him as this 5'10" guy with long hair, a blonde goatee, and like these piercing blue eyes, why? Due to his Edge sig, lol.

5'10?! Edge is like 6'4-6'5.. lol I'm 6'0-6'1.

Also, to clearify.. dark brown hair, long, dark goatee/beard, & brownish, greenish eyes.. lol

When I see you, I definately don't see Matt Hardy.. but more of a "Layla" type character. (although, I've seen your pictures in the picture thread, so I was really close to the Layla thought.. lol)

RatedR_HBK11: I've seen your pictures too. So I see that when I talk with you now, but before.. I seen Elijah Burke. Plus, you always seemed to have a big German white guy carrying your bags.. ???? lol

The Enforcer: When I picture you, I get a small image of M.V.P., but instead, it warps into a guy that could be a little more out of shape.. (you are a Family man) & still with dreads, or possibly bald. lol

HBK-aholic: Only the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. ;) A picture couldn't do her justice. hehehe

EDIT: But her (Becca's) eyes are what I see ALL the time. Like that cat, off Alice in Wonderland. Her eyes are unbelieveably beautiful, captivating.

RatedR_HBK11: I've seen your pictures too. So I see that when I talk with you now, but before.. I seen Elijah Burke. Plus, you always seemed to have a big German white guy carrying your bags.. ???? lol

The Enforcer: When I picture you, I get a small image of M.V.P., but instead, it warps into a guy that could be a little more out of shape.. (you are a Family man) & still with dreads, or possibly bald. lol

HBK-aholic: Only the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. ;) A picture couldn't do her justice. hehehe

EDIT: But her (Becca's) eyes are what I see ALL the time. Like that cat, off Alice in Wonderland. Her eyes are unbelieveably beautiful, captivating.

do mine now before and after you saw me

do mine now before and after you saw me

Freedom, when I seen your picture it was NOT what I pictured. I seriously pictured you as Elijah Burke, ish.. even when you did the shaman of sexy bit.. still seen you as, well.. not white. LOL You had jive! Who knew a white guy could have jive?!

Now that I've seen what you look like, all I see is some smuck trying to move in on my soon to be e-bride, well, between her & Heidi.. LOL kidding

Freedom, when I seen your picture it was NOT what I pictured. I seriously pictured you as Elijah Burke, ish.. even when you did the shaman of sexy bit.. still seen you as, well.. not white. LOL You had jive! Who knew a white guy could have jive?!

Now that I've seen what you look like, all I see is some smuck trying to move in on my soon to be e-bride, well, between her & Heidi.. LOL kidding

you remember my Shaman of Sexy times LOL thats funny

hey Ive backed off you're bride I got my own girl now

yet my profile says male, and I've described myself several times

I'd like to describe myself as built, handsome & sexy as hell.. but it doesn't mean its true. lol Descriptions are not something a lot of people can take for granted over the internet.

I'm sure you'd be honest about yours though, you've never given me or likely anyone else, reason to believe otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back