• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

hello all. been following site for a few years and finally decided to join these forums....don't really get to talk to the few friends i have that actually enjoy wrestling so am excited to share my opinions and get to discuss with other wrestling fans!

wassup wrestleholics Im "The London Brawler" (TLB for short) I thought why not create soem threads myself, i kno all there is about wrestkling since say 88, mainly wwf watched wcw from about 91, so basically i know my shizzle anybody wanted some gd wrestle convos holla (pls don't holla to pest) oh and last but not least I see u "pros" like to give the "newbies" a hard time whenthey post a thread... Try me!!! loool I give as good as i ge beyooootch!!! TLB

wassup wrestleholics Im "The London Brawler" (TLB for short) I thought why not create soem threads myself, i kno all there is about wrestkling since say 88, mainly wwf watched wcw from about 91, so basically i know my shizzle anybody wanted some gd wrestle convos holla (pls don't holla to pest) oh and last but not least I see u "pros" like to give the "newbies" a hard time whenthey post a thread... Try me!!! loool I give as good as i ge beyooootch!!! TLB

LOOOOOL i was just testing ya'll corrections ( *I'm, some, when they, get) s/o all u "eager to correct people" people, fall the eff back!!!!

Hey, guys. I've read this site for about a month now and have enjoyed the conversations on interesting topics. I decided I needed to join in.

A bit about me:
entering my senior year of high school.
live about an hour south of STL; huge Cardinals fan.
very passionate about baseball, music and wrestling.
favorite bands; nirvana and radiohead but I also love Tupac, Biggie, and the new Odd Future movement.
I will be attending Mizzou after high school to study sports management and marketing, the goal here is to intern with a Major League Baseball team and ultimately land a front office job.
I am quite good with photoshop, love to do it.
Love to write; I am the editor of my school paper.

And of course, I love pro wrestling. Reminisce constantly of my early memories of the Attitude era.
Hardy Boyz were my heroes. Jeff Hardy remains my favorite wrestler, although I can't stand to watch him be underhanded on Impact. In the WWE, I guess I favor Orton. But I am looking forward to the debut of Dean Ambrose, who I project to become my favorite for years to come! Also, I will be attending the 1000th Raw in St. Louis on July 23.

Look forward to getting to know you all!

I am new here.

Welcome

hello all. been following site for a few years and finally decided to join these forums....don't really get to talk to the few friends i have that actually enjoy wrestling so am excited to share my opinions and get to discuss with other wrestling fans!

Good stuff, hope you enjoy it here.

hello guys...this is really a nice image.

There is no image but welcome.

LOOOOOL i was just testing ya'll corrections ( *I'm, some, when they, get) s/o all u "eager to correct people" people, fall the eff back!!!!

I have no idea what you said but welcome to the forum anyways.

Hey, guys. I've read this site for about a month now and have enjoyed the conversations on interesting topics. I decided I needed to join in.

A bit about me:
entering my senior year of high school.
live about an hour south of STL; huge Cardinals fan.
very passionate about baseball, music and wrestling.
favorite bands; nirvana and radiohead but I also love Tupac, Biggie, and the new Odd Future movement.
I will be attending Mizzou after high school to study sports management and marketing, the goal here is to intern with a Major League Baseball team and ultimately land a front office job.
I am quite good with photoshop, love to do it.
Love to write; I am the editor of my school paper.

And of course, I love pro wrestling. Reminisce constantly of my early memories of the Attitude era.
Hardy Boyz were my heroes. Jeff Hardy remains my favorite wrestler, although I can't stand to watch him be underhanded on Impact. In the WWE, I guess I favor Orton. But I am looking forward to the debut of Dean Ambrose, who I project to become my favorite for years to come! Also, I will be attending the 1000th Raw in St. Louis on July 23.

Look forward to getting to know you all!

Ah good stuff, looking forward to discussing it with you. The 1000th Raw would be amazing, consider me jealous.

Hey everyone whats up just signed up been a fan of wrestling for awhile. I enjoy watching WWE,TNA,CZW,ROH and EVOLVE. Hopefully going to go to 1,000th episode of RAW in July.

Hey, I'm Chris, but you can call me crash. I've viewed the forums for a while without a need to actually post till now. http://yfrog.com/go1bj Can anyone tell me who the man on the left is. This is from the TNA Sacrifice Pay-Per-View last night. My dad got a picture with him because everyone was, but we have no idea who it is.

Hi guys, my name is Steve im a wrestling promoter from the UK but im also a big travelling fan.

If you want to know about my poduct then check out this video
http://youtu.be/XcyCV5yD6xg

If you want to know about me then ask away? :)

Hi peeps, My name is Andy. I'm from England. I have been watching CSR episodes since day one, just never seemed to get around to signing up to WZ till now.

My God, these forums have changed a lot over the years...

Oh, hey, didn't see you there! I'm Rick. I used to post on WZ way back in the day. I was bored this evening, and stumbled upon here and though I'd give it a gander. Hopefully, I'll stick around.

Hey all, DarkFlame returns to the fray after 6 years away! Well, not actually sure if I ever was here but was in the wreslting forum/GFX game way back when, lol, even had a mod spot at wrestlingChaos once upon a time. Anyways, time to [INSERT FORUM PUN HERE] lol!

Hello, my name is David (or Equimanthorn as I am here). I'm 22 from Glasgow, Scotland and watch WWE and TNA religiously after a massive 4/5 year lull which ended with WM24. I started watching wrestling with the build up to Royal Rumble 1999. I believe my first ever match was the Rock/Mankind Empty Arena match from Halftime Heat.

I've been lurking around for a while after JAM got me to sign up and post my BTB, but I don't seem to have the privileges to do that, even though I've amassed 10 posts. Is this normal? Do I need to wait for activation, i take it?

Hi people, longtime wrestling fan here since mid80's. Been going to this sitereading updates and awesome Mark Madden editorials. Great to finally join.

Hello, everyone. Afro Jesus here. I am 17 years old. I am a huge WWE fan rather than TNA but I might go back to watching it. I make signatures...pretty well(?) Hopefully, I can get along with you guys. And I look forward to trying to get into the WZCW.

Hello everyone. I'm a 23 year old madame from England and an avid fan of WWE and TNA. I've been watching wrestling since farther back than I can remember and I've recently been trying to find online communities to get involved in around it due to a lack of any friends who watch it! JAM recommended the site to me for BtB writing and I think I'll definitely be taking part there as well as sniffing around other places.

Hi. I've been a wrestling fan since about 1999, and I love all things Attitude Era. But I still enjoy wrestling today, even if I do miss the old days. Anyway, I just wanted to get the obligatory first post out of the way. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back