• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

Hello! New here. I am Ryuzaki. Pleased to meet you all. :)

Glad to be here. Huge wrestling fan, have been my whole life. That's why I'm here. To talk wrestling. I hope I am welcome here by all, and I wish for the best in the future.

Peace.

I might as well make a proper introduction, seeing that I've often visit this website frequently.

Hello WrestleZone. My name is Red Rum. I am the leader of a chat group on WWE.com's Social Chat. We go by the nWo. Yes, the New World Order. It is based from the wrestling faction, but don't get it twisted. We're not fanboys of the group. It is what it is. It's a new world order.

Anyways, let's not talk about that mumbo jumbo. I'm here to chat with pro-wrestling fans who have a knowledgeable aspect on the business. I hope my presence here is welcome to all of you.

From the forum signature, I guess it's pretty obvious to tell that I am a Cena fan. Do I believe he needs to be repackaged and go heel? Absolutely. But I won't bore you with topics that have been discussed on this forum so many times before.

Do I have an interest outside of WWE? Yes, I in fact do. I'm an Eric Bischoff guy, thick and thin. Though, I do believe TNA has management issues that need to be corrected.

I think that's enough talking about me for now. I'm just glad to be here. :)

Hello everyone. My name is Peter. Im not going to bullshit all of you and tell you a long introduction like other people do. Instead I'll make it short and sweet. I am not a WWE Purist. That means I am a fan of all Pro Wrestling organizations. Not just WWE. I tell things like it is. That is all. Nice meeting all of you! :)

Hi im new to this but i know i wlll respect the rules and i will not act like an idiot :banghead: i will do this :worship:

HEY MAN IT'S JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD I'M A WRESTLING FAN AND I GOT A LOT OF MONEY THANK YOU

I BEEN A WRESTLING FAN FOR 15 YEARS AND I COME HERE A LOT AND I DON'T LIKE NWO THAT'S WHY I'M HERE THANK YOU:) COULDN'T FIND A JBL PICTURE :)

I AM RITA REPULSA! I HAVE COME TO REEK HAVOC UPON THE WRESTLEZONE CIVILIANS! AND IF THAT RED RANGER TRIES TO STOP ME I SHALL SMITE HIM!

I'm here to spread world peace and if you won't stop the violence I will kill you with my 6ft long subways sandwich I got for 1 dollar

World Peace is not an option with Rita Repulsa arriving! Eat that sub and use the energy from the food to run to safety, I am the only one who can stop her and destroy her!

Hey, just thought I'd say I'm new here. My name's Jason, I'm Scottish, been on wrestling forums and e-fed's for 8 years, most notably; Wrestling Games Zone Forums (RIW) under the same alias. Joined up because this place actually looks somewhat active. Looked through all the rules and everything so I can't see myself needing much of a learning curve. You'll probably find me dodging around the E-Fed and random chat areas of the forum. Yeah that's about it really, thanks for having me.

Well I guess I should actually introduce myself now :rolleyes:

My official name on here is "Rita Repulsa" which I will quickly be changing to Giddy or Gidz as soon as possible! I love wrestling, have been a huge fan since 2007. I'm only 15, but I do know my history, as I watch tons of old DVDs and matches and such. I've been a part of another wrestling forum for about a year, but I'm getting a bit tired of that place, so I decided "hey, why don't I check out WrestleZone!" and here I am! Looking forward to being a part of the community!

so hi. I made already several posts (which were constructive/on topic) and most get deleted. Is that normal here, that someone deletes posts ? Let me know, before i waste my time here getting censored (or whatever the reason is lol).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back