• WWE

• TNA

• Both

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaycobo said:
WWE can pay more, plain and simple really. Plus he has more of a fan-base on Raw and smackdown maybe

Money isn't everything though. Ask samoa joe, and aj styles.

wwe is done soooon...hope tna steps up n becomes a force to deal with, maybe then wwe will step it up... TNA > WWE

aj styles, christopher daniels, somoa joe, A1, abyss, jay lethal, chris sabin, alex shelley, bobby roode,the naturals, AMW, sting, monty brown, eric young, hernandez, homicide, johnny devine, PETEY WILLIAMS!, senshi, sonjay dutt, all of these wrestlers i believe have never been a part of wwe. and still there are those ignorant fools who sit there and say tna is nothing but wwe rejects. first of all there are only a handful of tna wrestlers who are even still a part of tna that were on wwe. all you wwe marks just say tna sux and so on yet i doubt any of you have even watched an aj styles match or watched somoa joe or jay lethal, if you were to im sure you would realize why people love tna. its sad people actulaly will not watch tna because they say its nothing but wwe rejects because you hear names like steiner, nash, and jeff hardy are on the show when in fact if you watch tna you see some of the best inovative wrestling out there. the only two "wwe rejects" that they use on a regular basis are the 2 that vince tried to sign and they rejected, christian cage and rhyno. oh and the james gang but they havent been used as much lately. ya'll should watch it before you judge it because you just assume yall know what you are talking about but maybe you should try and watch it. it wont hurt you. and for those who say tna is the minor leagues and wwe is the big leagues i think its more like wwe is where the actors go, tna is where the wrestlers go.

I am not afriad of anything that involves with TNA or WWE. Cornette thinks that what ever he books, it will make a highest rating, but McMahon can tops it?

Somehow Cornette is an anti-Vince McMahon. He insults Vince almost ever night.

Good ridance to to old stink infested shit. Jeff Hardy had no muthaf*kn talent and was brought in to help TNA get some name status back in the day. And WWE never fired Jeff, the dude walked out on them coz he didnt have the "heart" to wrestle. Seriously, this was the reason he gave to them. He was sick of wrestling and he didnt like being on the road all the time. He wanted to do drugs and play in his band. As for why he left TNA - simple. TNA was sick of his bullshit and so stopped using him. And TNA didn't need his name value anymore so they were able to do this without fearing the consequences.

Furthermore, Jeff will get way more respect in the WWE from colleagues and fans becoz he has a hig risk style. This is uique in the WWE. In TNA he just got lost amonsgt all the way more talented athletes who were able to and did do the exact same sought of stuff every week just like him but did it better.

This is not a rip on WWE, as the big E still has the best wrestlers in the industry - only problem is that they won't let them perform the moves that they are capable of doing and they end up coming off as boring and talentless on TV. And now that TNA is also starting to accumulate some awesome young talents - the status of the WWE as the home of 'the best' is under serious threat. Wait till TNA has more exposure and Mr. Carter is more willing to throw his money behind it. All these talented young guys will be choosing TNA over WWE when it comes time for their move to the big-time becoz they will know they might actually get a shot in TNA.

LanceandLaylaarecool22 said:
I am not afriad of anything that involves with TNA or WWE. Cornette thinks that what ever he books, it will make a highest rating, but McMahon can tops it?

Somehow Cornette is an anti-Vince McMahon. He insults Vince almost ever night.

Uhm like seriously shut the fuck up, lol. Cornette doesnt book any match in TNA and only comes out and talks a bit on the mic - do u not know anyhting about wrestling, the dude is simply an actor for TNA.

I don't know how I'm gonna tell u this without destroying your life and you entire system of belief but well.... uhm... WRESTLING IS NOT REAL!!!!

How do 5 year olds find wrestling forums. Shouldn't they be over at wwe.com checking out all the cool pictures and merchandise.

I do agree with you on the insulting Vince but, Cornette is a gun I love the little pee-wee, goofy ass, tie-wearing, blazer-sporting motherfucker. Seriously he is the most white person I have ever known - how he was not casted for the 'Leave It To Beaver' movie a few years back I will never be able to understand. But regardless, contrary to all that, the man is fucking funny and can rip apart almost anyone when it comes to insults.

Quote of the year, Cornette in ROH - Death Before Dishonor IV: "as you all know ECW has been resurrected, and all that proves is two things: one, that Vince McMahon and the geniuses that work for him could fuck up a wet dream. and two, ROH is now Phillie's only true home-grown promotion."

Jeff seemed horrible out of place in TNA. I don't know if it was just me, but he didn't even seem like he gave each match everything he could've. He's definitely a WWE talent

Brilliance In Supremacy said:
Jeff seemed horrible out of place in TNA. I don't know if it was just me, but he didn't even seem like he gave each match everything he could've. He's definitely a WWE talent
He was out of place, although some of the PPV matches with guys like Abyss were pretty okay. The guys in TNA work a faster, higher impact style, and it was obvious on most occasions that Hardy wasn't equipped to deal with it.

For awhile there it did seem like Jeff really didn't take TNA too seriously, maybe the fact that they brought Christian in & sent him right too the top & didn't use Jeff much might've played a part-who knows-could also be the $$$.

he looks to be in good shape & the right mind so hopefully he won't screw his second WWE chance up-like i said in another thread he seems to be getting treated & pushed better than Matt when he first came back.

I love Jim Cornette. I remember back in the days when he managed Loverboy Dennis Condrey and Beautiful Bobby Eaton, the shit that came out of his mouth had me rolling on the floor.

I miss the tennis racket. But I thought his mention of it on his first TNA TV experience was pretty good...

I don't want TNA to beat WWE, nor do I want WWE to crush TNA. I want tNA to become as big (or nearso) as WWE. I want TNA to have to compete with TNA, and I want both comany's products to improve from the competition.

I want to give a shit what happens in the WWE again, and I want the NWA back.

pod_daddy said:
I don't want TNA to beat WWE, nor do I want WWE to crush TNA. I want tNA to become as big (or nearso) as WWE. I want TNA to have to compete with TNA, and I want both comany's products to improve from the competition.

I want to give a shit what happens in the WWE again, and I want the NWA back.

Thats exactly what every wrestling fan wants. 6 hours of kick-ass television every week. When people say they wish TNA would bury the WWE its simply them showing that they are pissed off. But really they want TNA to get to the WWE's level so that the WWE get scared and step their game up. Evryone wants to actually give a shit whats happening in the the WWE, but they're not letting us right now. I want WWE and TNA to run neck and neck and I want both to give me solid wrestling shows every week. I don't have an Eastcoast/Westcoast mentality on wrestling promotions, like it seems evryone else here does, lol. I mean dont get me wrong I fuckin loath the WWE and that d*ck-s*king Vince McMahon but it wasnt always like that. And if Vince brought wrestling back to his shows I might even begin watching again. I just want to be entertained, whoever can do it the best will have my support.

*starts shivering*

*shivers more*

SCAAAAAARYYYYYYY!!!!!!! Man, I am so afraid of TNA, OH MY GEEZ, they will bury WWE with their bad production and complete lack of TV ratings.

There is no way I could have read all of the crap from the above but here is the thing. TNA is not a threat to WWE. Right now it is just an annoyance that Vince needs to keep an eye on. I don't know about the "WWE fans" but any wrestling fan will welcome a good wrestling show which unfortunately TNA cannot deliver. They've had some extremely good PPV's like last years Lockdown which I enjoyed watching but I can't gut it out to tune into impact and watch 3 minute gymnasics followed by WWE rejects bitching about WWE and concluded with the Jarrett crap. Quite honestly, TNA has one of the worst TV productions that I have ever seen, and last year after Candido died it disgusted me how they still showed a match of him being on TV while the announcers kept taking shots at him and calling him all kinds of names. And on yeah, the worst part was instead of paying him a tribute they put up a message on the screen that he died. Good going TNA.

Now I am not gonna sit here and say that WWE is good cause I don't think it is at the moment. Their smackdown brand is pretty crippled and they are replaying storylines from the 90s with DX and all this other crap which is not a right wa to go. I still think that there is hope with the up and comers like Orton, Cena, Carlito, Edge, and if WWE is willing to give guys like Matt Hardy, Rene Dupree, Rob Conway, and Shelton Benjamin a chance I am sure that in a long run the company would benefit from them.

That is why personally I think that by quality RoH is in front of WWE and TNA. And also, I like to watch NOAH, NJPW, AJPW, and Michinoku Pro as there is a lot of good wrestling going on in Japan.

dmacid said:
*starts shivering*

*shivers more*

SCAAAAAARYYYYYYY!!!!!!! Man, I am so afraid of TNA, OH MY GEEZ, they will bury WWE with their bad production and complete lack of TV ratings.

There is no way I could have read all of the crap from the above but here is the thing. TNA is not a threat to WWE. Right now it is just an annoyance that Vince needs to keep an eye on. I don't know about the "WWE fans" but any wrestling fan will welcome a good wrestling show which unfortunately TNA cannot deliver. They've had some extremely good PPV's like last years Lockdown which I enjoyed watching but I can't gut it out to tune into impact and watch 3 minute gymnasics followed by WWE rejects bitching about WWE and concluded with the Jarrett crap. Quite honestly, TNA has one of the worst TV productions that I have ever seen, and last year after Candido died it disgusted me how they still showed a match of him being on TV while the announcers kept taking shots at him and calling him all kinds of names. And on yeah, the worst part was instead of paying him a tribute they put up a message on the screen that he died. Good going TNA.

Now I am not gonna sit here and say that WWE is good cause I don't think it is at the moment. Their smackdown brand is pretty crippled and they are replaying storylines from the 90s with DX and all this other crap which is not a right wa to go. I still think that there is hope with the up and comers like Orton, Cena, Carlito, Edge, and if WWE is willing to give guys like Matt Hardy, Rene Dupree, Rob Conway, and Shelton Benjamin a chance I am sure that in a long run the company would benefit from them.

That is why personally I think that by quality RoH is in front of WWE and TNA. And also, I like to watch NOAH, NJPW, AJPW, and Michinoku Pro as there is a lot of good wrestling going on in Japan.

TNA may have some bad storylines, but I am so sick of people saying that TNA is full of WWE rejects. There's about 9 people on the entire roster that were fired from WWE at some point or another, and most of them were offered contracts to come back that they rejected. Sure, I'd be willing to admit that WWE was good if they did in fact push Matt Hardy, Conway, and Benjamin, but they won't. They refuse to give any new guys a shot just so they can keep doing the same crap with Cena, HHH, Edge, etc. Not to mention the fact that Umaga is getting a bigger push than any of those guys that you mentioned and he has no ability. Gymnastics? Are you crazy? Where are there gymnastics? I think you're getting high flying moves of TNA mixed up with the male cheerleader tag team from WWE. Oh, and what a mockery it is to not give Chris Candido a tribute as opposed to WWE running storylines about Eddie Guerrero's death, and making Randy Orton insult the man on national television. You're insane. I'd rather see poor show production with 10X better wrestling than great show production with crappy wrestling where the boss is in the main event EVERY WEEK instead of giving the real wrestlers any time in the main event.

One of my only gripes about TNA, is that it just looks and feels cheap. To me, its all about presentation. WWE has the look that TNA doesnt. I have to agree with the inferior storylines and announcing of TNA. Even if the wrestling is better, which at most times it is, it still isnt enough to make up for lack of presentation. If TNA cleaned up the show, ALOT, and better anouncing, then it would then contend with WWE. But thats just what I think.

attila said:
Uhm like seriously shut the fuck up, lol. Cornette doesnt book any match in TNA and only comes out and talks a bit on the mic - do u not know anyhting about wrestling, the dude is simply an actor for TNA.

I don't know how I'm gonna tell u this without destroying your life and you entire system of belief but well.... uhm... WRESTLING IS NOT REAL!!!!

How do 5 year olds find wrestling forums. Shouldn't they be over at wwe.com checking out all the cool pictures and merchandise.

I do agree with you on the insulting Vince but, Cornette is a gun I love the little pee-wee, goofy ass, tie-wearing, blazer-sporting motherfucker. Seriously he is the most white person I have ever known - how he was not casted for the 'Leave It To Beaver' movie a few years back I will never be able to understand. But regardless, contrary to all that, the man is fucking funny and can rip apart almost anyone when it comes to insults.

Quote of the year, Cornette in ROH - Death Before Dishonor IV: "as you all know ECW has been resurrected, and all that proves is two things: one, that Vince McMahon and the geniuses that work for him could fuck up a wet dream. and two, ROH is now Phillie's only true home-grown promotion."

Do you watch TNA?
If so,:schild13:

WWE fan boys are ignorant as hell, They say "well Jeff Hardy came back to WWE so what if TNAS so great" well i say fuck you. Jeff Hardy (in total Nonstop Action) did a swanton bomb and jumped 17 threw a table onto Abyss. Thats amazing, i dont care about his TLC matches spots, think about that for a momment, if TNA sucks so bad, why was a man dedicated enough to Jump seventeen feet that might have killed him ? thats jeff hardys best spot to date. And what about Elix Skipper and his hunricarana of the cage w. AMW, thats so amazing that someone would do that for a company that in peoples opinions suck. And, why is it that someone said there are about 3 good people on the roster ? Chris Daniels, Styles, Joe,Skipper, The whole X Division pretty much (cept for Dutt)are amazing. Monty Brown Sucks, Truth Sucks, Konnan is only a good manager. What about Shane Douglas, THe Naturals, AMW, The James Gang, Abyss,Pretty much the full tag team division. I named like 3 or 4 people who suck. Lets look at WWE, oh lets see we have Chris Benoit (who is great really) but he'll prolly not be used right. Weve got fucking test in ECW does about five or six moves, weve got Umaga with the greatest shittest finisher ever, WWE's version of Samoa joe. They have John Cena who gets his ass kicked for 3 hours then does 2 moves and wins a match. we have Hurricane Helms who never defends his title, we have the black goldberg Bobby Lashley who can do a spear sometimes and maybe, just maybe a stalling suplex. Weve got the fucking fighting irish finlay. And we have the spirit squad who prove time and time again that they can taunt and do a leg drop. I know their is alot of talent in WWE (i.e Kennedy,Mexicools,Pitbulls, Def London and Kendrick,Nitro,Kane) but the negatives outweigh the positives.
Besides, woudent you rather watch insane x division action then watch the Undertaker wrestle about 3 times ever six months in boring matches ?

Jeff Hardy has done a lot of career threatening moves you TNA idiot! Yes I am talking to you WCTONENEWGITTY queer

The only career-threatening moves EITHER of the Hardy boys has ever done was to lace up their wrestling boots and stink up a ring. Obviously Vince doesn't agree with you about TNA being a threat. If he wasn't worried, he wouldn't try to restart a company that's been dead for the better part of the decade.

LanceandLaylaarecool22 said:
Do you watch TNA?
If so,:schild13:

Since 2002 and I help book for a regional. Do you watch wrestling? NO NEED TO GET CUT little one, it wasn't personal. Kids these days, so fkn sensitive!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back