Umaga undefeated?

I think the way WWE as being undefeated is by the title-change rules, he has been DQ'ed and counted out (I think?) but never pinned, if each of his matches had been title matches (lets hope he never gets a title!!) he would still be the champion under the rules WWE promote on TV and as for house show defeats, a large part of the casual fan base don't know the results or sometimes they have even taken place so WWE will not admit to those on TV

mcguiness69 said:
I know, having "Umaga" undefeated is a discrase, I think they're just doing it to try and out-do ecw's CM Punk but technically, umaga has been defeated, umaga was jamal remember 3 minute warning Jamal and Rosie well yes Umaga was Jamal. But still the way hes going now is stupid.
No, i think they're trying to out-do Samoa Joe, who actually CAN wrestle.

www.wwe.com umaga will be at surviver series with big show and John cena will fu both of them and kevin federline will come and cheat and john cena will beat him on raw

Dysturbed said:
Technically Umaga has not been defeated. Eddie Fatu has been defeated under the character of Jamal. He as a person has physically been defeated but the character of Umaga has not. Unless WWE acknowledges that they are the same person playing the role, it's considered a different entity. Unless they acknowledge "tests" at house shows, the same thing applies.

Therefore making him undefeated. What happens at house shows only are acknowledged if WWE acknowledges chooses to do so. It's stupid, but that's how it works. Some title changes at house shows have been mentioned on television, but unless they are, they don't count either. That's why big ppv feuds that are supposedly first encounters often have already happened at multiople house shows as the two wrestlers learn to work together, use certain spots, etc.

It's like with the Orton situation. If he attacks some wrestlers he supposedly can add them to his list of "killed" legends. Other times he has to actually defeat them to make the claim and attacking them doesn't qualify. If he can attack one person and kill them then why didn't he "kill" Hogan when he attacked him prior to the match? The answer is that things only count when we're told that they count. It's how things get marketed for "entertainment purposes." We can see through it but that's still how it works.

If "ages ago" is in reference to your post from a few hours before that one, as opposed to another post, then it's safe to say that you exaggerate even more than WWE does :)

Anyway, he will eventually be actually considered defeated. At that point he'll probably lose to things that he was previously invincible to, just as we saw with much bigger names.

^^im talking about another forum as well....LOL

yea he has nothin to do with samoe joe i dnt understand y they wuld try outbeat a tna star wen tna isnt even shit to them....joe is all fat and flabby clearin lookin like a fat fuck umaga is fat but he looks better of course....they are usin the undeafted thing jus to make it look like he's an unbeatable character so a certain someone can come by and end that streak youlll see eventually....so chill out

to bad he is with the company that isnt the most amazing....joe is overrated he isnt that amazing...kurt angle came in and clearly over shadows this fake

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back