Kane Vs. Umaga

D

Demolition

After tonight it seems like they will go with a Kane-Umaga/monster vs. monster feud. Will this be Kanes overdue rise to the top, by beating the undefeated Umaga? Or will this just be another way to push Umaga to the top of Raw and mistreat Kane as always. Unforunatly i believe it will be the latter. What do u think will happen?

i think umaga is gonna cost him that on raw... but i think its just another way to push umaga.... umaga isnt bad but he doesnt deserve to be beating all the top wwe superstars

yeah it did come out of nowhere but i saw it coming for awhile... i really hope that kane takes out umaga

i woudlnt mind see'n umaga on SD! tho... they can use someone like him... but we all know kane is just gonna job to umaga

i dont think umaga is as bad as khali... atleast umaga does something

Umaga isnt that bad, i dont like him, but somehow find him entertaining...

But back on topic, kane vs umaga will happen at Unforgiven, he will have his IC title shot tonight and either Umaga will interupt costing him the match or kane will win and then Umaga will challenge him for the IC title for unforgiven and they can build it up over the next few weeks.

cheers,

trd

It would suck if Kane Won the IC title and the next night he lost it and had another 1 day reign

No I don't see Umaga and Kane fueding for the I.C. belt... they have other wrestlers that can use the shots I.E. Carlito, Benjamin, Jeff Hardy etc.

Kaner gets title shot
Umaga interferes
Umaga defeats Kane
Kane feels weak
Masked Kane defeats Umaga at Unforgiven

I think Kane will trash Umaga, though I think he will cost him the title tonight.

I can't see Kane wearing the mask anymore.

M13

This would be a GREAT way to put Kane right back at the top of the ladder for the belt, but will Kane beat Umaga or will Kane do the job?

Something else I noticed...Kane looked to be back in good shape last night! He must have been busting his ass off the last two weeks, as he's lost at least 10-15 pounds in my estimation.

i hope kane beats the shit out of umaga. i know he can do it because he beat down jamal when he was in 3MW. unfortunatly wwe will just crap all over kane like always, vince doesn't deserve to have kane as an employee, vince should be indebted to kane for all his hard word and dedictation to the company.

sadly i think they are trying to continue to push amaga up and this is another step for him so he will probably win in the long run of this fued. i dont see umaga losing until he either has a title shot or has the title and loses it. not that i want him to ever have a title shot but from the looks of it that is where it will be heading sometime in the future even if it still may be a while away.

KANE. I think it would be a baaaad move for the wwe to have a man respected so much and a crowd favorite to be crapped on by a person who doesn't really deserve it.

I really hope kane beats the hell outta umaga. I dont exactly like umaga but i just think he shouldnt beat another great wrestler especially kane

kane would destroy kahli, no question. Kane is the biggest scariest man, besides Undertaker.

^^^um...., its Umaga we r talkin bout, NOT that ****** Khali!

i dont find umaga entertaining and kane should feud with him and end his undefeated streak

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back