Kane vs Nitro at Raw

Cracker5000

Great Khali Mark
At wwe,com at the Raw preview section it mentions Nitro vs Kane but IMO this is the most predictable match outcome I have seen in a long time. It's obvious that Umaga will come out and beat up kane. Come on wwe! Give us some credit!!

Unless they decide to Devalue the IC title even more buy having Kane win it and then drop it to Umaga the next week. I could see that happening.

I agree. Put Armando with Shelton, that way someone can cut a good promo for Shelton and he can just say a few things and Stick mainly to in ring action.

another thing could happen is Jeff Hardy could get involved

This is stupid...
1... Kane will win
OR
2... Umaga will interferre
............ It's the same thing over and over again!!

Yea because if kane wins that will make Umaga the number 1 contender knocking off many other challengers.

Kane will win, Umaga will pwn him, Kane will drop title to someone whos not Umaga. Most likely jeff hardy.

Yea that could happen but not likely but 100% Umaga can attack Kane before, during, or after the match thats a gurantee and also you got to think of Melina getting involved

Cracker5000 said:
At wwe,com at the Raw preview section it mentions Nitro vs Kane but IMO this is the most predictable match outcome I have seen in a long time. It's obvious that Umaga will come out and beat up kane. Come on wwe! Give us some credit!!

Give them some credit. Instead of being overly concerned with predictable outcomes, why not attempt to enjoy what happens prior to those outcomes. For example, what if there's a chance that any particular match (prior to the ouctome) is entertaining but you miss out on it because you're too concerned with what will probably happen at the end.

It's like the rumbles. We generally can predict who will win but that doesn't mean that we can't enjoy what leads up to it. Unfortuantely a lot of people don't, not because the matches themselves aren't good but because they're too busy nitpciking the outcome. To each their own.

Dysturbed said:
Give them some credit. Instead of being overly concerned with predictable outcomes, why not attempt to enjoy what happens prior to those outcomes. For example, what if there's a chance that any particular match (prior to the ouctome) is entertaining but you miss out on it because you're too concerned with what will probably happen at the end.

It's like the rumbles. We generally can predict who will win but that doesn't mean that we can't enjoy what leads up to it. Unfortuantely a lot of people don't, not because the matches themselves aren't good but because they're too busy nitpciking the outcome. To each their own.

Ok, you talk about the Rumbles, I can also put in there WarGames and Survivor Series and even KOTR tournaments, but there is a completetly different measure of enjoyment and excitement in any of those events, because even if we fans know about the possible winner, there are many things that can develop during those matches which can further lead to interesting angles between participants involved, but one-on-one matches is a completely different thing and I think the tired DQ finishes, especially the ones involving Kane at the verge of winning the WWE or IC titles are just more than getting under the fans skins and it's way too predictable now that even it angers me that the DQ finish with Umaga will go down, please,please Vince let Kane send Umaga to hell and then and only then give him the title shots he deserves, I'm begging ya'

exactly right dkko its so true i mean come on its not funny its so predictable i used to love not knowing what was gonna happen for christ sake do something right i bet a lot of wwe fans are being let down because you cant use your brain have some creativity create a new match bring people back put on a good show plzzzzzzzzz

Yes there is a different measure but there's also a similarity being that regardless of how something finishes, it can still bring about enjoyment prior to it. . This particular match probably won't, but I clearly was referring to matches in general, while using this one as a minor example.

for example the jbl title reign i loved it because i nvr knew what was gonna happen i thought he was gonna lose but he didnt never for a long time go look back in the 2004 wwe era and see how great it was compared to now-a-days

dysturbed that might be true but still its becoming more predictable each week its like i have like no desire to watch it yet i do because i love it

HBK_ROCKS01 said:
for example the jbl title reign i loved it because i nvr knew what was gonna happen i thought he was gonna lose but he didnt never for a long time go look back in the 2004 wwe era and see how great it was compared to now-a-days

That's right I used to compare JBL's reign pretty much to Yokozuna's, no matter how much it seemed he would lose the title, he would always manage to come out on top, the match Yoko had with Randy Savage is pretty much etched in my mind, even though Savage was feuding with Crush at the time, I never, ever expected him to run down and cost Macho the title, when Savage landed the elbow I was going absolutely nuts and I was screaming as loud as I possibly could that Macho was going to leave a 3-time champion
and go on to the Wrestlemania 10 main event with Luger and Bret, but now it's something completely different, because since that match, WWE has rellied on that one formula trillions of times

yeah it has but still its such a great thing they did for the jbl thing but when you overuse it it sucks thats why i liked it so much u didnt see a champ like that for a while but now they r getting champs from thin air its like ok rey was a mistake booker t deserved it for a while but won it the wrong way john cena is just blah hes always winning he is too predictable they need to shake things up a little bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back