So much talent not being used at Summerslam

dustybottoms

I'm pretty dissapointed that there are a lot of good wrestlers that don't have matches at SS this year.

-Carlito
-Nitro
-Shelton Benjamin
-Lashley
-Finlay
-Kane
-RVD
-Kurt Angle
-Undertaker

All don't even have matches at SS. Thats sad. Not to mention the fact that only the heavywieght titles are on the line. no other ones. Yet they can find time to put Rey vs. Chavo, Hulk Hogan, and the big show on the card. All things that no one cares about. They can't even squeeze in 1 more match for the IC or US title? Theres only 2 SD! matches on the card. they could've easily put Lashley vs. Finlay or Kane vs. Nitro on the card. Most PPVs end with 20 minutes to spare anyways.

EXACTLY. What happened to Kane's IC title shot? What's the point in building up Lashley vs Finlay for weeks if it's not gonna be on the SS card?

I know there's talk of Angle being in the ECW title match, and hell, why not put RVD in it as well... in fact I think he'll probably have something to do with it..

As for Benjamin, well, he's been doing pretty much nothing but maybe he could have been put in a 4 way IC title match with Carlito, Kane and Nitro? Then there's Undertaker, who was gonna have a match before they decided that Khali was too bad

And you would've thought Mickie James would want a re-match with Lita? What about London/Kendrick vs Idol Stevens and KC James? Highlanders vs Spirit Squad?

Summerslam is one of the biggest PPVs of the year, and there's only 7 matches, with a potential to be 12! Maybe they just don't have enough time for more than 7, cos I guess they'll decide to drag out the title matches and Orton/Hogan to the limits of boredom...

PPVs are a complete rip off at the mo, £15!!!!!!!!!! whats wit that? dont wwe/sky make enough money already?

^^^Hey its around $35-40 in USA. Which is £15-20

There will definately be another match added.....im not entirely sure which one, but it will definately be added at the show (99.9% sure)!!!

Im hoping Finlay vs Lashley or Nitro vs Kane.....one of the two, doesnt really phase me if the tag team arent defended here.

I like D-X and everything but their match is a total waste of time.
Who here would rather see HBK vs HHH? Kinda like SS 2002.
They shouldve never reunited.

hhh vs hbk fued is old.... well so is the dx mcmahon fued... but what are you gonna do... maybe after this ppv vince will realize he made a mistake being that i dont know anybody around here thats ordering it

When we order PPV's we have to pay for all 4 boxes we have which is really lame cuz i can only watch a PPV every so often

It's because WWE dont know thier ass from thier tit, they have all these wrestlers that can actually westle and they prefer to give the old man (Hogan) a match instead, I mean like WTF, if brooke was gonna be there to get her breasts out and make hogan lose then maybe, but the fact of the matter is that hogan is gonna milk the crowd for all it's worth, use the same one or 2 moves that he uses since wrestlemainia 1 (the only 1 or 2 moves he actually knows how to do), do a gay leg drop that wouldnt even hurt my gran, and beat orton. Waste of time if u ask me. WWE is starting to get crappier by the day.

Sladey1601 said:
It's because WWE dont know thier ass from thier tit, they have all these wrestlers that can actually westle and they prefer to give the old man (Hogan) a match instead, I mean like WTF, if brooke was gonna be there to get her breasts out and make hogan lose then maybe, but the fact of the matter is that hogan is gonna milk the crowd for all it's worth, use the same one or 2 moves that he uses since wrestlemainia 1 (the only 1 or 2 moves he actually knows how to do), do a gay leg drop that wouldnt even hurt my gran, and beat orton. Waste of time if u ask me. WWE is starting to get crappier by the day.

My thoughts exactly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back