Kane Vs. Umaga

Unfortunately, we all know Kane will do the job. Kane hasn't won a big match in at least 3 years. And that's bullshit.

There was once a time where beating Kane was a statement, now it's just the hip thing to do. Get a new guy, bring him in, have Kane do the job. It's dumb.

Kane should be pushed harder than he is. He can't even get fan reactions anymore because of the terrible booking. He got a nice little pop at Summerslam, but the crowd has basically been dead for Kane ever since they started the fake Kane angle and that's because WWE continues to put him in situations where only the likes of HBK and HHH can get over.

I hope the Big Red Machin Kane tears Umaga a new one and beats his ass into a bloody pulp.

Sadly I dont think that will ahppen... I reckon Kane will just put Umaga over... just another example of someone being pushed down our throats and Kane being misused again... give the man the strap!!!

Eternal Dragon said:
Umaga needs to be taken out.

Flames Out
Dragon

out behind the barn with a bullet in his head! to quote Triple H (sort of!)

TheTruNoLimit said:
Unfortunately, we all know Kane will do the job. Kane hasn't won a big match in at least 3 years. And that's bullshit.

There was once a time where beating Kane was a statement, now it's just the hip thing to do. Get a new guy, bring him in, have Kane do the job. It's dumb.

Kane should be pushed harder than he is. He can't even get fan reactions anymore because of the terrible booking. He got a nice little pop at Summerslam, but the crowd has basically been dead for Kane ever since they started the fake Kane angle and that's because WWE continues to put him in situations where only the likes of HBK and HHH can get over.

what happened with him at SS? i didnt c it

It just shows how much kanes loves wwe and how much he is willing to put over newer talent. now how many superstars can you say have had great success in wwe but instead of trying to elavate themselves, they give up their careers for others?

^ good point. Not Triple H or Hogan thats 4 sure....Undertaker? Big Show?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back