UFC 129 LD - Trotting Jake Shields to the Glue Factory

Classy as always Lyoto.

Couture claiming to retire...again. We'll see. One of the greatest of all time regardless. I hope he comes back to commentating if he is hanging it up for good.

Oh yeah Jose Aldo War time baby. Get ready to be knocked the fuck out Hominick.

2 of the very best P4P fighters in the world on this show tonight, just realized that. Good stuff.

Someone might want to check on Fizzy, he hasn't posted since Couture got KOed. I fear he may be on the roof of his house right now, drunkenly shouting at passer-bys and contemplating jumping.

Nasty leg kicks from Aldo. Nice takedown there too. Oh shit Hominick almost just got him in an armbar.

YO JMT! POST OR SOMETHING! I've seen you reading this thread for the last 2 hours and you haven't posted yet.

Total domination in the first round. Almost 10-8 in Aldo's favor.

Aldo can't be gassed already can he?

Nah he's not gassed, but it's clear he's not in as good of shape as he usually is because of the big weight cut he had to make.

Another round for Aldo there, 10-9.

Nah he's not gassed, but it's clear he's not in as good of shape as he usually is because of the big weight cut he had to make.

Another round for Aldo there, 10-9.

He's definitely slowing down, the thing going for him is that he's getting the takedowns, but he's eating punches in the stand up big time. That's going to hurt him the longer the match goes on.

Nasty leg kicks from Aldo. Nice takedown there too. Oh shit Hominick almost just got him in an armbar.

YO JMT! POST OR SOMETHING! I've seen you reading this thread for the last 2 hours and you haven't posted yet.

Haha... sorry, man. Just hitting refresh whenever there's a break.

I'll just say for now awesome KO by Machida. Not surprised by it, but I feel bad for Fizzy.

Another 10-9 for Aldo. As long as Aldo doesn't get submitted or KOed he's got this one in the bag I'd say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back