• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC Live - Jones vs. Matyushenko LD: Mopping Up The Janitor's Career

You know, If Munoz fought an entire fight like he does when it gets into the second round and he has gotten his ass beat to that point, then he could be the champion in a years time. He just needs to become more dangerous when he is fresher in the fight.

Yeah he has been very good at 185, I think the KO by Hamill has him to be a little nervous at the start of fights, takes him a while to get his confidence going in a fight.

It is also to bad that Yushin Okami is making him look like a punk, not that I mind that much since I like Okami. Munoz just needs to continue working on his techniques and he could be pretty decent in the division.

Yep the idot is in the house. How in the world does he still have a job baffles me, he's like a meteorologist can constantly get it wrong and still have a job!

Not only is he a great fighter, but he's also wins the sportsmanship award. Really a class act. Can't wait for him to get his shot at the belt.

Good show last night, the only thing that bothered me was the crowd booing in the first couple of fights because the two fighters were trying to actually fight, and not just throw wild punches. Stupid crowds like that annoy me.

Otherwise, fun card. Tyson Griffin can get mad all he wants, but when you hit the mat face first, you're fucking out. And Jon Jones...fucking beast, really all that can be said.

Oh, and I watched this show from my bedroom, so that's why I wasn't here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back