• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC ON VERSUS: Vera vs. Jones LD - Bust vs. Phenom

It's Brock Larson all over again. Let them knee them in the head when they have a hand on the mat!!!!

Buentello has miles and miles of heart. Unfortunately he has no gas left to drive any of those miles.

And that ladies and gentlemen was the last of the Headhunter in the UFC. May his career flourish once again wherever he goes now.

So wait, dont they have a PPV coming up soon?

I think I overheard the card in my fog of sleeping pills. I decided I would buy it if it was the night before WM.

I have fuck else going on, and I think the dude from the UnderArmour commercial is fighting

So wait, dont they have a PPV coming up soon?

I think I overheard the card in my fog of sleeping pills. I decided I would buy it if it was the night before WM.

I have fuck else going on, and I think the dude from the UnderArmour commercial is fighting

Yup, next Saturday night. Georges St. Pierre is fighting in the main event. It should be the best card they've put on since UFC 100.

Yup, next Saturday night. Georges St. Pierre is fighting in the main event. It should be the best card they've put on since UFC 100.

Yea, that is the show, and the guy, I am talking about. Sounded like a pretty stacked card, even with someone of limited MMA knowledge

I have decided St.Pierre is my favorite fighter becuase he is an Under Armour spokesperson.

I shall purchase that show, and participate in the LD, barring catastrophe.

LOL at GSP saying Dan Hardy is his toughest fight of his career. Another example of GSP being an overly nice guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back