• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC on Fox 4: Shogun vs. Vera

Little late to the party since I was cooking supper and then putting the daughter to bed, but damn Machida was phenomenal against Bader.

Vera has earned my respect with this effort. There have been some spectacular moments in this fight. The whole night has been off the chain.

What an incredible night of fights, made even better for the UFC that it happened on free TV.

Machida should get the title shot, he was definitely more impressive. Shogun and Vera destroyed each other...Machida destroyed Bader nearly untouched.

I'm very happy Shogun got the finish, and Vera was definitely a game opponent, but Shogun did not look too good in there.

Regardless, great fight, and a great show all together. This almost makes up for all the shitty pay-per-views the UFC has put out lately.

Yeah, Machida definitely deserves the title shot. Shogun won, but he took a fucking beating in doing so.

Excellent show and it couldn't have gone any better, really.

I was out at a bar tonight and requested the bartender put it on Fox. The entire time he was like "Oh are these two in a relationship with each other?!" when it went to the ground. I told him to turn it off so I could watch the last two fights without jeering from some fucking idiot in a jewfro.

Yeah, I hear that shit a lot about pro wrestling from MMA fans. I give it right back to them only because they're fucking stupid if they don't think MMA is just as bad (if not worse).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back