• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC on Fox 4: Shogun vs. Vera

LOL

Ariel: So, Rashad and Chael said that you may be happy with how the fight ended, saying that you were in trouble...

Davis: I think I know which one of them said that.....

Good fight. Nam Phan's boxing was very impressive. If he had some power he'd be a serious threat at 145.

How could anyone score that fight for Miller? God, even when the decision is correct, judging in MMA is still a joke.

Good first round. Some fun exchanges between the two and Swick showed some serious heart when he was mounted.

Man, I couldn't be happier for Swick, the guy has been through so damn much and keeps on trucking. From his disease to his knee surgery, most people would call it a career and be content. For him to come back and fight like that, it's truly amazing and it couldn't have happened to a better guy. One of the best stories in MMA.

That first fight could not have gone better for the UFC on free TV.

Definitely. Perfect way to start the show.

And I'm positive Lauzon is about to put on a show to keep things rolling. His fights always bring the fireworks.

That is one guy who should be on every Fox card. Never in a boring fight. Man, i'm so fucking happy.

Great fucking finish. Varner's got nothing to be ashamed of, he put everything he had out there. Props to Lauzon for looking for a sub that whole fight, though.

Varner should earn everybody's respect after that fight. I know a lot of people hate him, but fuck, the guy has some serious balls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back