• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 123 LD - How To Train Your Dragon

FUCK THIS CROWD. It's obvious this crowd has NO fucking clue on what a fight is.

Don't know what you were watching, but that was a fucking terrible fight. Loving me some Jose Aldo though. Most exciting fighter in the world.

It may have not been the best fight but the crowd had no excuse to boo these fighters.

They don't? They pay so much money to watch two guys stall for an ENTIRE round? Fuck that. They weren't doing absolutely anything that entire round.

See, I love BJ when he isn't acting like a dick and is actually motivated. I wish he could act like this more often.

A motivated BJ is a nightmare for anybody. He looked in shape and sharp as fuck. Can't wait to see him again. Great to see him happy. Goldy, Hughes is not a good guy or anything of the sort. Don't say that shit. Fuxk him.

Yeah, he needs the win more in my opinion. But, begrudgingly, I have become a bit of a fan of both guys. Machida's fights against Rashad and Shogun have somewhat swayed me on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back