• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC ON VERSUS: Vera vs. Jones LD - Bust vs. Phenom

James Irvin has pretty much the most random history of fights:

Loss to Alessio Sakara (punch to eyeball)
Loss to Anderson Silva (lost a minute in)
Win over Houston Alexander (8 seconds)
Win over Luiz Cane (DQ, Illegal knee)
Loss to Thiago Silva (Knee exploded)
No Contest vs. Bobby Southworth (Both fighters fell out of the cage 20 seconds in)

James Irvin has pretty much the most random history of fights:

Loss to Alessio Sakara (punch to eyeball)
Loss to Anderson Silva (lost a minute in)
Win over Houston Alexander (8 seconds)
Win over Luiz Cane (DQ, Illegal knee)
Loss to Thiago Silva (Knee exploded)
No Contest vs. Bobby Southworth (Both fighters fell out of the cage 20 seconds in)

Falling out of a cage....sounds painful yet amazing at the same time.

I still don't understand that crap Mazzagatti gets. He's no where near as bad as people make him out to be.

Well if he beats Mir then he will be a Heavyweight champion regardless so I don't see the problem. The real problem is that he is fighting Frank Mir, he will need to bring his A game and then some.

I wanted to see him fight Lesnar, wrestler versus striker, but yea he better because Mir ain't a bitch in any meaning of the word.

I wanted to see him fight Lesnar, wrestler versus striker, but yea he better because Mir ain't a bitch in any meaning of the word.

I agree that he should fight Lesnar since he was talking shit back when they gonna fight. However, I don't really buy into the hype Carwin gets. He's a one trick pony in my book and would/will get out classed by the better more well rounded guys. He can prove me wrong though if he gets past Mir.

I am a little shocked Kongo hasn't put Buentello away yet. Paul is tough fucking dude and I think it is starting to get to Kongo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back