• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 126 LD - If You've Been Waiting to Get Into MMA, Watch This Card

Popping back in for a sec to say WAR SHOGUN!!!

I like Jon Jones a lot, but I fucking love Shogun. I cannot wait for that fight!!!

I'm listening to some good Electro/House music during this main event. Fuckin' just getting me pumped, a little Deadma5 and Guns n roses won't hurt nobody WOOOO!!!

Now the haters say "Vitor is only a good striker. Not great.". Haters gonna hate and "fans" will jump back on the wagon. Best fighter in the world right there.

Imagine how that shit would feel. Someone you hate, someone you've trained for however long to fight...knocks you out with a front kick right to the face, that you more than likely thought was going to hit you in the mid-section. Man, I would be pissed if I were Belfort. He handled himself pretty well after the fight.

If Shields cuts properly and doesn't have a stamina problem by the time the fight rolls around, I think he will beat GSP.

And personally, I'd rather see Anderson vs. the winner of Jones/Shogun, anyway.

Too many people seem to be ignoring how fucking terrible that main-event fight was. The kick was great, but just like everything else in the fight, it leaves you thinking "what the fuck was Belfort thinking"?

Did not understand what exactly Belfort was waiting on in that fight.

If Shields cuts properly and doesn't have a stamina problem by the time the fight rolls around, I think he will beat GSP.

Jones vs. Silva would be incredibly interesting, given how both men are so unorthodox and seem like they've borrowed their limbs from Inspector Gadget.

Of course, Silva would fucking murder Jones, but still.

This!!!!!!!!!!!

GSP/Silva would still happen just because the amount of money that will be made off the fight. Even though Jones/Shogun would be better matched up.

I agree that if Shields actually does cut and not nearly kill himself it will be the toughest fight GSP has had in years. But regardless, I still think we should see GSP vs Silva. Clearly no middleweight can touch him.

And after that I would also like to see Jones (who will beat Shogun) face Silva. That fight would be sick!

Too many people seem to be ignoring how fucking terrible that main-event fight was. The kick was great, but just like everything else in the fight, it leaves you thinking "what the fuck was Belfort thinking"?

Did not understand what exactly Belfort was waiting on in that fight.

Well, nearly all of Anderson Silva's fights have that first 90 second stretch where nothing happens, so that was no surprise.

And Belfort was waiting because Silva is a spectacular counter striker. It's too risky to just jump at somebody like that, which is why Silva is so patient, because he knows eventually they'll come to him, and when they do, they'll end up like Vitor Belfort did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back