• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 106 LD - This Card is Cursed!

How the FUCK do you score that 30-27 Forrest?

Agree.

I think Forrest won 29-28.

TBH, Dana needs to gie Tito and Forrest each a TUF team. They've both coached before, and done well, and obviously a 3rd fight is happening.

I say, TUF 11 needs to be Ortiz vs Griffin.

Agreed IC. Sorry I missed the LD but what do you guys think about the knee in the Koscheck fight? Anyone know why he was holding his left eye when the knee hit the right?

Agreed IC. Sorry I missed the LD but what do you guys think about the knee in the Koscheck fight? Anyone know why he was holding his left eye when the knee hit the right?

I responded in the MMA thread. You're way off about it. Koz's eye got scratched by something hanging off of Johnson's glove.

What happened was that he blocked the knee altogether. His finger grazed Koscheck's right eye. Koscheck decided to sell his left eye being hurt. Still an illegal hit, because it was a knee to a downed opponent, but Koscheck was milking the everloving shit out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back