• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 121 LD Is Horsing Around For Brocktober by Stocking up on Coors and Coronas

First off, HOLY FUCK, I honestly can't believe Cain won, I can't wait to see it, and I hope there is a rematch. Second......

Hmmmmm, I bring up the fact that Lesnar has a suspect chin and what happens? Lesnar gets his chin beat to shit for the second time in a row. Yeah, Lesnar just had his biggest weakness revealed.

I dunno about that dude, he got tagged althroughout the Carwin fight and came back and won. It's crazy that this guy TKO'd him and all, but I woulnd't go quite that far.

Oh yea no fucking chin. Right. It wasn't his horrific striking that fucked him. No it was his chin that kept him from getting knocked completely out after TONS of hard shots from Cain. Fuck you.

I'm not coming on here for a few days. I'm utterly disappointed, and disgusted.

Well his poor striking definitely played a factor. But that could have been overcome by his wrestling. Little did we know Cain could take Brock down. So yes, I stand by my statement that his chin was a massive weak link in his fight.

WOW. I can't believe he lost.

I don't know that much about MMA, so can one of the experts tell me what Brock did wrong?

He gassed himself two minutes in.

I really like Cain Velasquez, but really wanted Brock to win. Good card though. Diego Sanchez vs. Paulo Thiago ruled so much.

Oh yea no fucking chin. Right. It wasn't his horrific striking that fucked him. No it was his chin that kept him from getting knocked completely out after TONS of hard shots from Cain. Fuck you.

I'm not coming on here for a few days. I'm utterly disappointed, and disgusted.

Did you even see the shot on his chin while he got rocked?

But yea, I'm not as disgusted as Fizzy, Jon.

I'm not trying to make it sound like his chin was the only thing that lead to his loss. His striking needs improvement, and I no if any of us though Cain would be on the same level as Lesnar in regards to wrestling. That is probably the most shocking thing to me. I actually think this loss will benefit Lesnar greatly. It showed him things he needs to work on to get better. A few fights against guys like Nogueira, Mir, Nelson, Kongo and some others will help him improve those skills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back