• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 121 LD Is Horsing Around For Brocktober by Stocking up on Coors and Coronas

Velasquez just fucking dominated that fight. Not going to lie I just became a fan of this man.

Hmmmmm, I bring up the fact that Lesnar has a suspect chin and what happens? Lesnar gets his chin beat to shit for the second time in a row. Yeah, Lesnar just had his biggest weakness revealed.

WOW. I can't believe he lost.

I don't know that much about MMA, so can one of the experts tell me what Brock did wrong?

Wasn't anything Brock did, he went for his strong point in wrestling but he got caught and he can't take a hit to the chin. He got rocked hard and never had a chance to recover. He held up admirably considering, but it was only a matter of time after Cain got him down.

He didn't have a chin.

Oh yea no fucking chin. Right. It wasn't his horrific striking that fucked him. No it was his chin that kept him from getting knocked completely out after TONS of hard shots from Cain. Fuck you.

I'm not coming on here for a few days. I'm utterly disappointed, and disgusted.

Is there going to be a rematch?

Maybe in time. Cain will fight Junior Dos Santos next and Lesnar will probably fight the winner of Roy Nelson/Shane Carwin. Lesnar will need to pick up a win or two before he gets another shot at the belt.

Maybe in time. Cain will fight Junior Dos Santos next and Lesnar will probably fight the winner of Roy Nelson/Shane Carwin. Lesnar will need to pick up a win or two before he gets another shot at the belt.

Considering Brock's inexperience, it might actually benefit him to get a few more wins before getting another shot at the belt.

I would say he has a good chin, he got hit alot before the match ended. so i think he could take a few hits and still going. He never gave up and that right there tells me he would have a good chin but hey im new to ufc so what do i know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back