• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ty Burna's All Hip Hop Thread

Eminem released a couple bonus tracks a few days ago from Recovery. The first one is called "Ridaz" and is a solid track. Nothing spectacular but it was good. The second track entitled "Session One" features Slaughterhouse and is very very good. Everyone went hard on the track with Royce probably having the best verse.

[YOUTUBE]w2LqMsn_v-E [/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]BlVa_3jKbmw[/YOUTUBE]

Damn Big Sexy, that second song is fiyaaahh!!

And for anyone who cares, check out the album 4,5,6 by Kool G. Rap, most notably the song "Take 'em To War" MF Grimm murders that fucking track.

So, just finished listening to Drake's "Thank Me Later" album. Man from some of the stuff I was hearing from my fellow hip-hop heads on here I was expecting a terrible album, but what I found was actually pretty solid. The only thing that holds the album, and Drake in general, back is the production which sometimes strays into purely pop/R&B territory, which I'm not a fan of. The actual lyrical content itself is for the most part pretty damn good, sometimes even stellar with some of the punchlines he uses. Not a classic or anything, but a solid album with a few very good songs, "Light Up" with Jay-Z probably being the highlight in my opinion, really good song.

I don't get why everyone wants to hate on this kid so much, I mean shit I'll admit I used to hate on him a bit as well, but he's really grown on me with a very unique flow and solid lyrics. Get rid of the pop and R&B production bits and this album would probably be called a new classic (it's gotten pretty high critical praise thus far).

2010 has been a strange and sad year for hip hop with the loss of Guru, but I remain hopeful for the future. I've got this feeling a new generation of hip-hop is set to explode soon.

Yeah, I feel the exact same way about the album. What I heard, people thought it was one of the worst albums of all time, but anyone who has heard any of Drakes more recent stuff that wasn't on the album shouldn't have expected something that was hip-hop throughout, he's really going for the whole R&B thing, which I can understand people may not like (I'm a fan, but that's irrelevent). When I finally got around to listening to the album, I was amazed at how good it was, I wasn't expecting it to be that good because of what I'd heard. Goes to show you can't trust what the critics say as I should have known by now haha.

While I'm on the thread, completely irrelevent to xfearbefore's post (sorry!), I realised that Skepta's new song, Rescue Me is finally out. I heard when it was debuted on the radio in the UK but I only just got around to listening to a version that doesn't have MistaJam talking on it, honestly, only thing I don't like is that it's only about 3:20 long! Tell me what you think:

[youtube]6TTceYEJif4[/youtube]

A very underrated album is "The W" by Wu Tang Clan (of course). Not sure why this one isn't nearly as talked about as Wu Tang Forever of 36 Chambers. It has such an old school feel that was (and still is) very fresh to hear. It has more high profile guests than any other WT album, guests include Snoop Dogg, Redman, Busta Ryhmes, Juior Reid, and Issac Hayes. For me the best songs are "I Can't Go To Sleep"
It's a heartfelt song with a great beat, great lyrics, and a guest appearance from Issac Hayes. And the other is "The Monument" feat Busta Rhymes, Busta starts out and tears it the FUCK UP!! Raekwon, then GZA follow and they do not dissapoint, only knock on this song is that it could have been longer and I think a Ghostface and RZA verse would make this song EPIC.

Reactions: X
I'm sure someone, at some point has mentioned the Gravediggaz, but I'm not looking through this whole thread.

Anyways, the Gravediggaz are a mighty fine rap group, members are:

Rzarectah more commonly known as the RZA, a hip hop legend, and member of the greatest rap group of all time, Wu Tang Clan. A very crazed flow as part of the GD's, delves into darker subject matter, and paints a very gruesome picture with his grimey lyrics.

The Gatekeeper More commonly known as Frukwan. Has the wildest flow since ODB, the man comes in on a beat, takes a shit all over it, says some shit you can't understand, and leaves you with a lasting impression, if I hadn't of given info, i guarentee someone would have been like "who was the crazy guy?".

Grym Reaper More commonly known as Too Poetic, usually a very smart, poetic (pun intended) MC but as part of the Gravediggaz, he's grimey as fuck, like the others he dives into deeper subject matter, and changes a lot of things about his style, unfortunately, Too Poetic passed away of cancer (colon i believe) earlier this year.

The Undertaker (cool name, huh?) More commonly known as Prince Paul, this guy doesn't rap, but he makes some of the dopest beats to ever grace the hip-hop landscape, from his work in De La Soul, to his work as the Undertaker, to his work everywhere else, this man has produced countless classics.

These guys are true pioneers of the sub genre knows as "horrorcore", horrorcore is known for its gruesome tales of violence, death, killing, and whatnot. However, this isn't your typical ICP violence bullshit rap, it's highly skilled MC's spitting crazy lyrics about exremely dark and violent stuff.

Unfortunatley, a death among the group, and the fact that the group was already splitting has ensured we will never hear a new Gravediggaz song (not with all the members) and they only had the chance to release a few albums. These albums include:

6 Feet Deep This is IMO their best album, every song on here is a classic, this is a must hear for any Hip Hop fan.

The Pick The Sick And The Shovel This one isn't too far behind 6 Feet Deep and is also a classic album.

Nightmare in-A-Minor This album doesn't include any input from RZA or Prince Paul as both members had left the group by then, Too Poetic died, so these songs, and this album are basically the last project he worked on during his death, a highlight of this album is the song "Burn Baby Burn" in which Poetic talks about his terminal illness and coming to grips w/the fact he knows he's gonna die, it's truly a sad, yet great song from yet another fallen MC.

So yea, check these guys out if you get a chance, these guys are legends in the Rap game and these albums are required listening for any true rap fans out there.

Someone explain to me the hype behind Gucci Mane? I think this man is absolute shit. Like, I get into arguements all the time with dudes. "Oh dog he's a muhfuckin' beast mayn. He spits fire. He's the best rapper out right now. Eminem can't touch him." This is all quite laughable to me. I can't be the only one who thinks he's utterly shit can I?

Totally agree with you Fred, Gucci Mane is right up there with 50 Cent and Young Jeezy as far as ryhme skills go, so in short, he's garbage. I get in tons of arguements with people at school, and partys and shit over these so called "good" rappers. Gucci Mane is one they bring up the most, "That man Gucci is raw, you don't know shit, you listen to that chinese Wu Tang shit, you're a white boy you don't know shit." But yea, Gucci is garbage, he certainly has no rhyme skills at all.

Totally agree with you Fred, Gucci Mane is right up there with 50 Cent and Young Jeezy as far as ryhme skills go, so in short, he's garbage. I get in tons of arguements with people at school, and partys and shit over these so called "good" rappers. Gucci Mane is one they bring up the most, "That man Gucci is raw, you don't know shit, you listen to that chinese Wu Tang shit, you're a white boy you don't know shit." But yea, Gucci is garbage, he certainly has no rhyme skills at all.

Gucci Mane is absolutely horrible so I'm definitely in agreement with y'all there. Jeezy isn't terrible, he's nowhere near my top favorites but I"ll listen to some of his shit now and again. Why anyone gives a shit about him getting released or whatever the fuck is beyond me.

I bolded a statement you made there Angel, and trust me I've heard this shit before. Without going into a long winded rant about the subject matter, I will say that the whole race thing when it comes to rap is pretty much a moot point now. It's been shown that a major component of the hip hop fans out there are white. All these mainstream rappers all vie for the attention of the white suburban kids anyway, yet it's also the white boys out there that still rep the old school hip hop, the kind of hip hop that made it popular and a household genre in the first place. The difference between the suburban kids who listen to the Top 40 charts and follow any rappers from there, and white boys like us, is that we value the lyricism, the mic skills, the storytelling, etc. Like Wu Tang for instance, they rhyme in ways that makes the listener have to think and dissect what they're saying on the track. It's a thinking man's genre when you get to the old guard of hip hop.

To sum that all up, the most knowledgeable hip hop heads I've spoken to and met are white. Hell one of the hottest rappers in the game today Eminem is white. You got black rappers, Mexican rappers, white rappers, Jewish rappers, etc. The hip hop game is not race specific anymore, so really when I can sit and spit knowledge at the masses about the old school stuff, and they only care about what's hot now, it isn't a difference in race, it's a difference in the knowledge and the respect to know where the hip hop game came up from to get where it's at now. I know I promised a post on this before, but I will say that hip hop in today's world is more along the lines of living a fantasy life, about living in luxury every single day. It's a dangerous way to think, while the reality of everything is that people struggle on this planet to survive, every single day. The old school hip hop spoke of that struggle, what was necessary to survive to see the next day.

Anyway, I have to cut this short but I will get to that much more long winded post about the cultural impact of hip hop.

Totally agree with you Fred, Gucci Mane is right up there with 50 Cent and Young Jeezy as far as ryhme skills go, so in short, he's garbage.

I agree Gucci is shit. Outside of "Bricks" I've never enjoyed a song by him. But as far as Jeezy and 50 go they are way above his level. Jeezy isn't great on the whole but he has at least a few songs on each album that I enjoy. 50 is one of those guys that everyone seems to shit on but I actually like. His recent stuff hasn't been very good but his first couple albums and the shit he put out before making it big are all really good. For every "In Da Club" and "I Get Money" you have very good songs like "Many Men," "Heat," "High All the Time," "How to Rob," etc...

I agree Gucci is shit. Outside of "Bricks" I've never enjoyed a song by him. But as far as Jeezy and 50 go they are way above his level. Jeezy isn't great on the whole but he has at least a few songs on each album that I enjoy. 50 is one of those guys that everyone seems to shit on but I actually like. His recent stuff hasn't been very good but his first couple albums and the shit he put out before making it big are all really good. For every "In Da Club" and "I Get Money" you have very good songs like "Many Men," "Heat," "High All the Time," "How to Rob," etc...

Meh, to each his own of course, but, I never really liked 50, at all. And I'll tell you why, when 50 first came to be noticed in the rap game, it was cause he put out a song that you listed "How To Rob" where he basically came in and tried to insult a bunch of well known, established rappers, most notably Wu Tang Clan. Now, I already think 50 is shit, his flow is all fucked up, his rhymes kinda suck, and the stuff he raps about isn't really engaging or intersting at all, but when I heard that song, it solidified my hate for 50, he is officially garbage in my book and should never be allowed to make another song. Hell, didn't he say he'd stop rapping if Kanye beat him in the album buying race they had? :rolleyes:

Seeing as this seems like the place to go for rap and hip hop talk, and the hardcore rap guys seemingly being in here.

So I'm curious all you guys in here, I don't believe I have ever read anything in listing of the 10 greatest rappers from your opinions.

So why not share a top 10?

I'll go first.

1. Eminem - First person I listened to in rap, the person that got me into rap music and my love grew for the genre alongside my love for Eminem.

2. 2pac - One of the greatest, perhaps the greatest lyricist ever (I find Eminem to be superior, but it's an arguable thing) and I never understood the love for him before about 2 years ago I decided to check out his stuff, and I was spell-bound.

3. T.I - I have to search a long time to find stuff I do not like from this guy, I especially loved his T.I vs T.I.P album, more specifically the song "Big Shit Poppin'"

4. The Game - I've always liked his music, he has a good mix of some serious talk and what would be considered gangster rap, so I can listen to anything I want when listening to him, and I like that.

5. 50 Cent - Yeah probably not a popular choice, he's rather mainstream but nonetheless I like his style.

6. Xzibit - I think he has a great flow, has just like The Game, a good mix of serious as well as gangster rap kind of songs.

7. Nas - This is mostly due to a few stuff here and there, his diss of Jay-Z (Ether) his song "Hip Hop is dead" as well as his mix of 2pac's "Thus Mansion"

8. Mike Shinoda - While he mostly is doing stuff with Linkin Park, his stuff is still pretty good, and I absolutely love it all, he does have some good freestyle as well.

9. Proof - His stuff with Eminem, as well as with D12 was absolutely awesome, he had a great voice for rapping in my opinion, made him come off rough and with a great flow.

10. Warren G - I haven't listened to a lot of his stuff, but I absolutely love his song with Nate Dogg (Regulate).

1. Eminem- I know he seems to be the favorite of casual rap fans and "real fans of hip hop" don't consider him to be the best, but he has always been my favorite rapper and he's always going to be at the top my list. Lyrically there are few that can match him.

2. Tupac Shakur- More classic songs then any rapper I can think of, and that was with a shortened career. The majority of his songs talked about real issues. He is the most influential rapper of all time. Ridiculous flow and just an all around legend.

3. Notorious BIG- He had an amazing flow and put out two classic albums in his very short career. After Tupac he is probably the most influential rapper ever.

4. Nas- Illmatic is possibly the greatest album ever put out. He crushed Jay Z during their brief feud, Ether is one of the best diss tracks ever. He created a style that many rappers today have tried to adopt.

5. Rakim- The God emcee. I love me some old school rap. Rakim, Big Daddy Kane, Slick Rick, Run DMC. They all deserve a spot on this list, but out of all of them Rakim is the best. Go listen to "Lyrics of Fury" and tell me he isn't a beast.

6. Royce Da 5'9"- This is a guy who was dope when he started out with Eminem and has just gotten progressively better over the years. He is the best rapper in Slaughterhouse and he impresses with every song and every verse. Very underrated.

7. Wu-Tang Clan- The first super group in hip hop. It's 9 of the best lyricists in the game joined together to dominate hip hop. Every member was great by themselves, and by putting them together they are unstoppable. Obviously not just one rapper but I had to put them in here.

8. Cassidy- His albums haven't exactly sold through the roof, but his flow is ridiculous. Look up his freestyles on youtube and you'll see what I'm talking about.

9. Ma$e- This is more of a sentimental pick then anything. Harlem World was the first album I ever listened to and along with Eminem, Ma$e is the reason I got into hip hop. Before Diddy made him more of a pop rapper he spit as hard as anyone and even with Diddy, Harlem World was an amazing debut album.

10. Proof- Again probably some Detroit bias but I love Proof as an emcee. Very underrated rhymes and word play, he was the total package. He never wanted to be overly famous and kind of stood in the background behind Eminem but the talent was there. His album "Searching for Jerry Garcia" is a must listen.

There are too many honorable mentions to list and I know if I really sat down and thought for a while my list would have some changes but I'll leave it as is.

I can't believe I forgot about Ma$e. I haven't heard that much from him. But his song "Breathe Stretch Shake" was absolutely awesome. I heard it on an AOL performance somewhat without all the beats. But a simple mixer. Sounded awesome.

And I agree Rakim is a pretty good choice. Again I haven't heard much from him. But I read about him one day on Wikipedia. And I looked him up, I was pretty impressed.

First off there is a song that everyone needs to hear.

[YOUTUBE]vTnOL-NGgd0[/YOUTUBE]

Now Ferbs, I got too many favorites to pick so I'll just show ya a few faves of mine and some of their songs.

Mystikal- This guy was on FIYAAAH for a while(you'll see what I mean), then was arrested for forcing a girl to give him head. Recently got out, and from what I've heard hasn't changed his style one bit.

[YOUTUBE]d3zCXFBVBWo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]ToY_EBhiQJo[/YOUTUBE]

A group that I constantly listen to is the Wu Tang Clan (Bong Bong). They are basically a supergroup of 9 of the most talented rappers ever to live. I'll give you a shit ton of songs that they've made as a group, and that single members have created.

[YOUTUBE]YBhhD5inv1E[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]lSmUB2Pw1Vs[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]kcsEop0NPGM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]ODZHqAKTYbk[/YOUTUBE]

Redman is another favorite of mine, and always has been. Here are some of his greatest songs.

[YOUTUBE]zB6JrIyjd7U[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]9Bu6UYFMwzM&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

So there you have it, a taste of my favorite rappers. Hope you enjoy.

Man, I was going through some old mix CDs. I found one song that I can't believe I listened to, nor can I believe was popular and actually set a trend back about 6-7 years ago.

[youtube]nvFDjDLxwGg[/youtube]

Lmao, it's so awful. They bombed so badly. I haven't heard anything from them since this shit.

lol @DFB they never started a trend people have been wearing white tees since clothes were invented they had nothing to do with it. but as far as the argument on gucci goes i'll listen to him if i'm about to party or just cruise around but he's in no way a lyrical rapper like people try to argue for him. Now for my top ten I wont put The entire wu tang because i see its already going to be a trend

1. Method Man, Tical is ridiculous any rapper that you name i guarantee they dont want to see meth in a battle
2. Prodigy, this man gets it in and hasn't slowed down one bit since he stepped on the scene.
3 Nas, this mans work speaks for itself the entire illmatic album went so hard it was crazy my favorite song from that album was one love.
4. Notorious B.I.G. it's a shame his life was taken from him so early would have loved to see what he would have became.
5. Redman this guy is hilarious and can go line for line with the best
6. jay-z up until the black album i dont know what happened but jigga used to be a beast.
7. Lil Wayne watching him evolve was crazy even though I've always enjoyed his work now he is the best in the game hands down.
8.Ghostface Killah this man is ridiculous i have never heard a bad song from him.
9 Eminem i can tell that he is on a mission to get back to his old self. Stan is one of the best rap songs ever.
10.Lil Boosie this man tell crazy stories and just makes your mind wonder like his song I need a thug in my life

Does anyone any other female rappers besides Nicki Minaj that are worth listening to? I don't know all that much about rap music that's not mainstream ,and as far as women go, Minaj is the only one I constantly hear. Does she have any good mixtapes? I remember Remy Ma, but after the whole shooting thing, I haven't heard anything from her. Also, there was another female rapper I used to really like, and her name was Lady Luck. Is she still around?

Does anyone any other female rappers besides Nicki Minaj that are worth listening to? I don't know all that much about rap music that's not mainstream ,and as far as women go, Minaj is the only one I constantly hear. Does she have any good mixtapes? I remember Remy Ma, but after the whole shooting thing, I haven't heard anything from her. Also, there was another female rapper I used to really like, and her name was Lady Luck. Is she still around?

This is old schoolish, but back when Death Row was the hottest thing in the game they had Lady of Rage, but Suge decided to never really promote her much. She would blow Nicki Minaj out of the water, and that's saying something because I think Minaj is actually a pretty decent rapper. But Ms. Rage was/is the coldest female rapper back then, and now. Lil Kim uses nothing but sex appeal, Foxy Brown had two dope albums but then her voice and her mind got all fucked up, Lauryn Hill was pretty dope as well but her singing was her stronger asset and she's all drugged up last I heard. Lady of Rage however is the only true gangsta female rapper, and it's a real shame she ain't getting the love and respect she deserves.

[YOUTUBE]_4WNQCKpSPE[/YOUTUBE]

Another artist I like was a former artist on Krayzie's label Thugline. Her name was Lareece and she ended up releasing one album and I haven't heard much from her since. I always thought she was dope and she had a decent singing voice as well. I really can't find a decent video of her solo, but I'll post up a song with Krayzie she did:

Also, Ferbian I'll finally get to responding to your post about a top ten list. We did this a year ago, but I feel it'd be worth redoing and seeing if things have changed since then. Far too many posts to go back and find my original list, but I'll give it a go here.

1. Bone Thugs-n-Harmony - Rather than saying the expected, everyone knows Bone's my favorite group/artist, I'll list the order of the members from favorite to not quite as much.

A. Krayzie Bone- This used to be Layzie Bone, but I've been finding myself listening to Krayzie more and more as of late. His flow, versatility, his lyrics, just everything about his skills is outstanding.

B. Layzie Bone- A lot of Bone fans would put Bizzy here, but honestly Layzie is at least consistent when it comes to his solo albums, and really he can switch up the flow and direction of a Bone song very well. He's quick, not as fast as Krayzie is, but he can spit fire when he wants to.

C. Bizzy Bone- Bizzy was hot as fire on his first solo album, and really on every Bone album he's been on. You could tell that the group as a whole was missing something when Bizzy wasn't with the group anymore. While his lyrics may not make sense a lot of the times, the way he twists those lyrics together is something to behold. I knocked him down to C because he's had a lot of shit solo albums, and for being out of the group for so long.

D. Flesh-n-Bone- Flesh is an interesting artist. He's very quick, in fact possibly faster than Krayzie, his whisper like flow is different but can also easily bring some nice harmony to a song, and on the other hand he's the least known member. He had a few solo albums that were good, but clearly he's best with the group.

E. Wish Bone
- Wish is kind of the glue that holds it all together. While he's clearly the weakest of the group (although I will say he's gotten much better over the years), he can bring in a consistent flow between the other 4. In fact lately on some songs he's actually outshined the others.

I'll go through 2 through 5 here and do the rest of my list a little later.

2. Tech N9ne- Yep, I'm a big fan of Tech, he's got the rapidfire flow, the dark lyrics, the party songs, the street bangers, the thoughtful songs, just about everything. He's not quite as versatile as Krayzie is vocally, but lyrically he's far and above almost anyone in the game today.

3. Wu Tang Clan- The Wu Tang Clan, what else is there needed to be said? RZA is a beast of a producer, Method Man is a beast on the mic, as is GF, Raekwon, Inspectah, hell everyone in the group can handle their own on the mic. But get all nine/ten together (counting ODB here obviously, and Cappadonna), they can make magic on an album.

4. Murs- This tells you something. I distinctly remember Murs not being in my top ten last year, and now he's up to number 4 on my list. This is a thinking man's rapper, and while he doesn't do the gangsta rap that's prevalent in my list, he's got the lyrics and flow to compete with anyone on my list. Highly underrated and deserves more attention than he's gotten.

5. Rakim- Everyone knows Rakim, hell many rappers themselves say Rakim is the best rapper to ever live. He switched the hip hop game from doing simplistic end of the line rhymes, to intricate rhyme schemes and lyrical attacks on the mic. Rakim is the de facto rapper to study if you want to know how to rhyme correctly, and no one has ever been able to take that away from him.

There's my top 5, I'll get the rest of my list another day, possibly tomorrow.

Has anyone heard Big Boi's new album? I'm not quite sure where to post it, as I'm not really reviewing it, but rather more keen to discuss it. I'd like to hear what other people think about, so that way I can make up my opinion. I'd hate to not have the popular opinion. As for preliminary thoughts, I think it's very good. This might be beating a dead horse in saying this, but Big Boi has always been overshadowed by Andre 3000, regardless of his own talent. That's just the way it seems.

With little to no Andre 3000 presence on this album, we can assess his talent alone. He brings in a lot of interesting collaborators such as T.I, Jamie foxx and Janelle Monae who I don't mind. A Raekwon track was cut from the album as it has Andre 3000 input and the record label had some sort of problem with it. I don't know what else to say.

Uh. Fo Yo Sorrows is pretty good. And Shutterbugg is pretty popular. Shame they cut Lookin For Ya. Yeah that's about it.

I quite enjoyed Big Boi's album, it certainly has a more pop feel to it, and I don't enjoy it as much as his old Outkast albums, but it's still Big Boi, he can basically go crazy all over a shitty beat, and it would be a good song. I'm not a big fan of some of the guests, like T.I, and Gucci Mane, I wish he hadn't included those guys but hey, I can't complain. It's a good overall CD and it's great to hear new Big Boi material.

Damn it, I was hoping I'd be the first to comment on Big Boi's new album. :icon_razz:

Anyways, I heard it yesterday, and I have to say... it's incredible. And this is coming from somebody who has never been a big Outkast fan; however, this fucking album is amazing. In fact, I'd say it ranks behind Eminem's Recovery as my favorite rap album so far this year. Songs like Follow Us, General Patton, Tangerine, You Ain't No DJ, and Feel Yo Sorrows make this so.

If you would please, just check out the first verses to these two songs, and you will get a feel of how this entire album is. Truly... any fan of hip-hop should enjoy this album. There's a little something in it for EVERYONE. That's how great it is.

[YOUTUBE]TJvjKpzROdc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]SjNd5ESD1nQ[/YOUTUBE]​

I hate Rick Ross. Like, never been a fan of his work. Teflon Don is pretty tight though. I gotta give credit where credit is due. Give that shit a listen. Aston Martin Music, I'm not a star, free mason. All good songs. It's got some sweet beats, some slick rhymes. Ross did his shit on here.

Big Boi's album is now in my top 20 of all time,I say that because i havent given any thought as to who the other 19 are lol but for real one of the best cds I have gotten in a long time.For your sorrows is awesome,You aint no dj got me hyped as fuck and introduced me to yelawolf seeing as i had only heard about him once or twice and General Patton was sick,even though i love Shine Blockas and Tangerine They arent even my favorites and I love T.I and Gucci.I started out hating Gucci like who the fuck names themselves that but he's grown on me,and T.I IMO had a slump with Paper Trail even though I liked it but he's back,check out Fuck A Mixtape

I hate Rick Ross. Like, never been a fan of his work. Teflon Don is pretty tight though. I gotta give credit where credit is due. Give that shit a listen. Aston Martin Music, I'm not a star, free mason. All good songs. It's got some sweet beats, some slick rhymes. Ross did his shit on here.

Rick Ross is fucking awesome, his old CD's were good as hell, what didn't you like about them? But his new CD, is fucking amazing. Even the single with Neyo, which I was very skeptical about was fucking awesome, anyone who hasn't yet, check out Teflon Don, it's dope as fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back