Ty Burna's All Hip Hop Thread

Yeah I"m not a real big fan of Potluck, I found them out via last.fm the other night, and the 4 songs that got played, weren't real good. To go further, they're not even in the same league as KMK, and to say they're better than Cypress hill is hilarious dude. Cypress Hill are legends, and KMK are underground legends. Potluck is gonna have to step their game up quite a bit to be even considered at the level of either KMK or Cypress Hill in my opinion.

My hip hop supergroup may seem a little lame to most people but it would be like this:

Biggie Smalls

I am a Biggie fan. Til the day I die, I do not expect to hear someone who had better flow.

Shwayze
That counts Shwayze and Cisco Adler ( I think Cisco is more talented) Now these guys are more alternative hip hop but I think it could possibly work out. Cisco would provide some nice sounding lyrics that could be paired up with sick rhymes.

Kanye West
Say what you will but I believe Kanye is very talented. His song "homecoming" is one of the most played songs on my itunes.

Kid Cudi

Kid Cudi provides some deep lyrics. He changes up stuff in his lyrics. All of the music from Cudi that I've heard has always sounded nice.

Chip Da Ripper
I haven't heard much, but from what I have he is gold. Listen to this freestyle nao.

[YOUTUBE]ZIfSaDNVjXI[/YOUTUBE]

----------------------------------------------------------

On a whole different topic have you guys heard the blackroc album? I feel its better than the songs on Rebirth.

[YOUTUBE]h_Ca1G812nQ[/YOUTUBE]

I'm new here but I'd like to say that I love the current state of hip hop...My faves:

Jay-Z: Obviously lol. I think he's really talented and is the King of hip hop

Ludacris:His songs are really catchy and is multi talented in music and other things

Shwayze: A really good alternative hip hop group and appeals to many tastes of music.

That's all I can think of so far...but great thread!

Ty, Nas and Damian Marley have an album coming out. I am very excited for this, as I am a fan of both of their music. Are you going to be looking to pick it up?

Also, this month Young Jeezy's album comes out, and he has to be my favorite rapper, I am very excited for this album, and I am just as excited for Chamillionaire's to come out in March. Are you going to pick up either album?

And I almost bought Murs' cd yesterday, I don't know why I didn't, I really wanted to.

Ty, Nas and Damian Marley have an album coming out. I am very excited for this, as I am a fan of both of their music. Are you going to be looking to pick it up?

Also, this month Young Jeezy's album comes out, and he has to be my favorite rapper, I am very excited for this album, and I am just as excited for Chamillionaire's to come out in March. Are you going to pick up either album?

And I almost bought Murs' cd yesterday, I don't know why I didn't, I really wanted to.

I heard Nas and Damian were working on an album together, and I'm a huge fan of both so I think it'll be a great collaboration. Damian is clearly the best of Bob Marley's clan, and he's got a more hip hop vibe to go with his reggae. Nas being included is going to be huge and I can't wait to see what kind of style they'll bring to the album.

Young Jeezy ain't bad, he's not in my top favorites, but to break that list is fucking hard to do. That said I"ll check it out when it arrives. I was a fan of "Put On" when that came out.

And why the fuck didn't you buy Murs' CD? If it was Murs For President, you missed out man. A lot of great tracks on that album. If you get a chance to redeem that decision, make that correct decision immediately.

I heard Nas and Damian were working on an album together, and I'm a huge fan of both so I think it'll be a great collaboration. Damian is clearly the best of Bob Marley's clan, and he's got a more hip hop vibe to go with his reggae. Nas being included is going to be huge and I can't wait to see what kind of style they'll bring to the album.

Young Jeezy ain't bad, he's not in my top favorites, but to break that list is fucking hard to do. That said I"ll check it out when it arrives. I was a fan of "Put On" when that came out.

And why the fuck didn't you buy Murs' CD? If it was Murs For President, you missed out man. A lot of great tracks on that album. If you get a chance to redeem that decision, make that correct decision immediately.

Nas and Damian have a few tracks out now. The website I use, Defsounds, has an article with links to two songs, both are great.

And I don't know what is about Jeezy, but I love something about his music. I have a feeling this album is going to be a banger, he's resorting back to his old grimey self. He's already released a few tracks that are supposedly on it, such as " Trap or Die 2 " " 24, 23 " and " Scared Money ".

Also , yes it was Murs For President, and the next time I go to the mall, which should be hopefully within the week, I will make the correct decision for sure.

Distant_Relatives.jpg

The album is due out April 20th. All of the procedes are apparently going directly to Africa. I'm very excited for this album, Nas and Damian collab really well with each other. Nas is a great rapper, and one of my all time favorites, and Damian is the only reggae artist I enjoy. I hope many , many people go out and buy this album. With the procedes going directly to Africa, I think this album will sell quite well. Here is a track off of the album, just a small taste of the great music they made for the album :

So I have some unfortunate news to share with y'all. Just read here that Guru from the group Gangstarr had a heart attack over the weekend and is currently in a coma.

This sucks man I've grown to appreciate a lot of what Gangstarr and especially Guru brought to the hip hop realm. He's been especially influential on up and coming independent artists as well as other hip hop legends. If ya don't know who Guru is or Gangstarr where he partnered with the legendary DJ Premier, I would suggest checking them out. Guru is the MC and DJ Premier was the producer, and their albums are outstanding.

Peace and love to Guru and his family, I hope he can make it through. The man is only 43 years old. He's got a lot of years left in him and a whole lot of music left to create.

Drake just released what is supposedly the first single off his next album and it wasn't very good. However, any time a new single gets released you know there's going to be some dope emcees recording verses over the beat. Royce Da 5'9 has done just that and there may have even been a diss or two involved in it but who knows. I'll post both so everyone can see what an average flow is compared to a great flow. Royce absolutely killed the beat compared to Drake.

Drake
[YOUTUBE]PsKOIokfBrw[/YOUTUBE]

Royce
[YOUTUBE]OF13o5wSATE[/YOUTUBE]

Never noticed this section so now I'm guna post. First off I'm from the bay and that's all I listen too. I've tried expanding to hear other artists outside the yay and I don't care for any of it. Out here we got a good crop of rappers..Andre Nickatina, The Jacka, Husalah, AP9, San Quinn, Messy Marv, Yuckmouth, The Team, Zion 1, Big Rich, Richie Rich, Beeda Weeda, Champ Bailey, J. Stalin and on and on. And of course Mac Dre (R.I.P). We got in my opinion the best producer in the game in Traxxamillion. Its hard to fuck with us out here.

The game is weak outside of the underground game or your hoods rappers. Mainstream rap is constantly changing and now its for the worse. Perfect example for was Gorilla Zoe. He went from being a "Hood *****" to basically singing "Echos". Terrible.

Alright so I'm going to do a little selfless promoting for an artist I've spoken about a number of times on here. That artist's name? Murs of course.

I read up today that Murs parted ways with Warner Bros. and he'll be returning to the indies once again. That's really not the big news as I didn't think Murs would work with Warner Bros. Murs has a serious work ethic, often releasing multiple albums a year and touring like crazy. Warner Bros. of course would rather him release one album a year.

Which brings me to my major point here. Murs has a new album called "ForNever" coming out and it's a collaboration with 9th Wonder. These two have worked together before and the album they released together a few years ago is arguably one of my favorite Murs albums.

Murs stated that when he was with Warner Bros., he had enough material and songs recorded that he wants to get back to releasing multiple albums a year, in fact he's planning on releasing 10 albums over 10 months with 10 songs a piece on them. That's a hell of an undertaking in my opinion, most artists don't have 10 albums in their lifetime, let alone release 10 in a year. I'm stoked though, a new Murs album every month for the rest of the year is outstanding and should boost up my music collection quite nicely.

Is Murs nuts by doing this? I mean he's got enough material for a few years now, and he's giving it to us all in less than a years time. One could look at it as over saturating his market, but fuck if artists like Wayne can release 25 mixtape albums a year, I don't see why Murs can't release 10 retail quality albums in one year. Like I said a week ago, 2010 is going to be an awesome year for hip hop.

I just got into Murs not that long ago. I do not know to much about him but, I think he is awesome. I have downloaded a few of his songs off the Murs 3:16-The Ninth Edition album and I love them.
To come out with a new LP every month would be quite an accomplishment, especially if they are all quality albums. Psychopathic Records own DJ Clay was supposed to have a CD come out every four months,but they kept getting pushed back. I hope this is not the case with Murs, if he is to already have all the tracks recorded it might not be. An accomplishment like this should get Murs a lot of attention in the hip hop community. I can say I wont be getting all these albums, but I will check out a few of the tracks if I get the chance.

I just wanted to stop by with a recommendation. And, well, here it is:

arton10425.jpg

Don't be afraid to give this a listen, even if you're not familiar with either artist. Though, I'm sure some of you know the name Ruste Juxx, especially if you're into BCC, Heltah Skeltah, etc.. And FYI: Marco Polo is arguably one of the nicest producers in the game right now. This is grimy, hardcore, Hip Hop at it's finest. You can find out more about the album here.

Here's one of the singles:

[YOUTUBE]Pa9PV295tDs[/YOUTUBE]

Do yourself a favor and don't sleep on this album. Trust me, I wouldn't try to put you guys onto wack music.

Huge fucking news. By far the best group currently in rap and one of the best things going in hip hop today, Slaughterhouse, is in talks with Eminem and will shortly be signing with Shady Records. Royce and Eminem are really good friends and this had been rumored for a while but now it is very likely to happen. Once they sign to Shady Records, Slaughterhouse should be releasing their second album sometime later this year.

If you don't understand how fucking ridiculous this is going to be then you don't know hip hop. Eminem has been releasing a few too many audience friendly songs lately but anytime he is with Royce they both absolutely murder the track. And you know that if Shady signs Slaughterhouse they're going to be recording some shit together. Eminem, Royce Da 5'9, Crooked I, Joell Ortiz, and Joe Budden all on the same track is guaranteed success. Hopefully being on a bigger label will also get Slaughterhouse more recognition because they definitely deserve it.

Tito Ortiz's album dropped yesterday. A website I go to for all my hip hop needs has been counting down the days until the drop like crazy. They've hyped him up quite a bit, even going so far as him allowing a free download of his album the day it came out. So I've downloaded it, and I am listening to it as I'm typing this. He's pretty good, I'm enjoying his music. You should check him out if you haven't already. His album is called King With No Crown. I'm hoping this album released in stores, as I'd love to buy it so I can listen to in the whip.

we got any B.O.B fans here?I love this dude.His style his so refreshing and he kills all his hooks.Hi! My Name Is B.o.B,Who The F#*k Is B.o.B?,& May 25th are my favorite mix tapes of his.songs like All i know,fool for love, and nothing on you well stay in my had for ever.He's signed to Grand Hustle the same label T.I is on.His album drops April 27, 2010 and i can't wait for it.If your a Hip-Hop fan and you haven't heard much from B.O.B i suggest you look him up cause he's a great rapper.

Huge fucking news. By far the best group currently in rap and one of the best things going in hip hop today, Slaughterhouse, is in talks with Eminem and will shortly be signing with Shady Records. Royce and Eminem are really good friends and this had been rumored for a while but now it is very likely to happen. Once they sign to Shady Records, Slaughterhouse should be releasing their second album sometime later this year.

If you don't understand how fucking ridiculous this is going to be then you don't know hip hop. Eminem has been releasing a few too many audience friendly songs lately but anytime he is with Royce they both absolutely murder the track. And you know that if Shady signs Slaughterhouse they're going to be recording some shit together. Eminem, Royce Da 5'9, Crooked I, Joell Ortiz, and Joe Budden all on the same track is guaranteed success. Hopefully being on a bigger label will also get Slaughterhouse more recognition because they definitely deserve it.

That is outstanding news. You know I'm not the biggest Eminem fan out there, but the man has good business sense when it comes to talent. With good marketing Slaughterhouse should make the jump in recognition and really all of the guys in Slaughterhouse deserve it. Royce Da 5'9 has been one of the better underground artists for a few years now, Crooked I has become a staple in my rotation, Budden was fire a number of years ago, and with Slaughterhouse he seems to have found his flame once more, and Joell Ortiz is probably the one out of the group that intrigues me the most. I ain't ever really heard of the cat before Slaughterhouse, but he impressed me quite a bit on Slaughterhouse's debut album. I want to hear more from him, but overall Slaughterhouse signing with Shady Records is a great business move for them.

So on to something else here, March 26th marked 15 years since the day Eazy-E died of AIDS. As you all know the story, Eazy checked in to the hospital complaining of a cough. It was then discovered that he had leakage in his lungs, and eventually a diagnosis of AIDS was what ultimately the cause of his death just a matter of days later. While many in the business didn't like Eazy, and openly feuded with him including former NWA partners Dr. Dre and Ice Cube, Eazy was probably one of the most influential people in gangsta rap's development. Without Eazy we would not have NWA, which wouldn't have produced Dr. Dre and Ice Cube, and the list goes on.

I know I was late on posting about this, but I hadn't realized it's been 15 years now since Eazy died. For you hip hop fans out there, just take a moment and contemplate how much Eazy meant to hip hop, and what could have been if he was still around. He wasn't the most honest businessman, but he recognized talent and he pushed the hell out of that talent.

From a huge Bone Thugs-n-Harmony fan, thank you Eazy E for everything you gave to hip hop, and above all else, R.I.P.

God damn I've been slow on the news feed lately. Just read here now that Flesh-n-Bone got arrested again. Apparently Flesh had outstanding warrants for his arrest for firearm and domestic violence charges in the city of Cleveland.

Well this isn't good, the cat just got out of prison like a year and a half ago, and we finally got the reunion album that's been long overdue, and now he's getting arrested again. He's still on probation from his 8 year prison sentence, and now from what I've read these warrants are fucking 12 years old, so I'm seriously hoping this won't stick. I'm not sure how long warrants are good for, but it seems like they just wanted to get a crack at him due to his fame. He was locked up for 8 years, why didn't they attempt on getting him extradited to Cleveland for the charges, then let him commute both sentences at the same time? It seems pretty fucking fishy to me at least, why couldn't they have handled that when he was locked up already? Now he's probably looking at a parole violation if they stick anything on him in Cleveland, and back to the pen he goes, Bone goes back to (hopefully) a 4 member group once again. God knows what Bizzy will do if Flesh goes back to prison as Flesh seems to be the only one to keep the whole group together.

I seriously hope these charges get dropped, twelve years is a long time for a warrant, hell are they going to have any evidence against him anymore? I doubt it, but again Flesh is in trouble due to his past. It's all fucked up.

Hey Ty, have you listened to the new Wu-Massacre? It came out last week and I picked it up. I really like it so far. It's basically Rae, Meth, and Ghost, my three favorites from WTC and its somewhat produced by the Rza. The first half of the CD was pretty good and the second half was good but not as good, you know? I really like it and wanted to see if you had heard it yet or even knew about it.

Also the art work is awesome. It may very well end up being some of my favorite cover art ever, though I couldn't get the Ghostface cover cause the Best Buy near me didn't carry that version.

Hey Ty, have you listened to the new Wu-Massacre? It came out last week and I picked it up. I really like it so far. It's basically Rae, Meth, and Ghost, my three favorites from WTC and its somewhat produced by the Rza. The first half of the CD was pretty good and the second half was good but not as good, you know? I really like it and wanted to see if you had heard it yet or even knew about it.

Also the art work is awesome. It may very well end up being some of my favorite cover art ever, though I couldn't get the Ghostface cover cause the Best Buy near me didn't carry that version.

I actually got it last week, that shit is off the hook. Rae, Meth, and Ghost are probably my three favorite not counting RZA or GZA, and of course having RZA on the production just makes the album that much more awesome. The first half was sick like you said, the second half was very solid as well. I'm hoping they end up breaking the group up into smaller units for albums like this. Hell more Wu Tang in general will be outstanding. Speaking of the Wu, you check out Inspectah Decks new album out? It's called The Manifesto and it's some great shit coming from the Inspectah. I'd suggest checking it out if you're a Wu Tang fan.

I actually got it last week, that shit is off the hook. Rae, Meth, and Ghost are probably my three favorite not counting RZA or GZA, and of course having RZA on the production just makes the album that much more awesome. The first half was sick like you said, the second half was very solid as well. I'm hoping they end up breaking the group up into smaller units for albums like this. Hell more Wu Tang in general will be outstanding. Speaking of the Wu, you check out Inspectah Decks new album out? It's called The Manifesto and it's some great shit coming from the Inspectah. I'd suggest checking it out if you're a Wu Tang fan.

I had no idea it was out. I will have to check that shit out. I heard a song from it awhile back and thought it was fucking awesome. Hopefully the entire album is amazing. He is one of the more underrated rappers in the game today.

So it was only a matter of time before I made an appearance in the biggest beast of a thread in the music section.

To start off I'm really pumped for the Andre Nickatina release on 4/20, I can't get enough of his rap style, and I really enjoy his beats. Over the last last few years he has continued to blow me away, and his older stuff as Dre Dog is outstanding as well. He's grown to be my favorite rapper by a long shot, and after hearing the single for his new CD I can rest assure that Nickatina hasn't lost a step.

Andre Nickatina
1-Flight

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TXFUg1E93pg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TXFUg1E93pg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Now for something a little different for most of you, I love my dubstep, and dubstep loves when people rap over their heavy wobbly beats. Its a win win for everybody.

Caspa is known for some heavy beats and crisp production in the Dubstep community, so when I picked up his full length CD and saw some collaborations with Dynamite MC I knew I was in for some good times.

Caspa (Ft. Dynamite MC)
Rat - A Tat Tat
Everybody's Talking Nobody's Listening

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WQjtkFFcezw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WQjtkFFcezw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

So I just found out The Game has another album coming out in June, and it's called The R.E.D. Album. This is funny because I clearly remember him saying he was going to retire after LAX was released. If you ask me, The Game's only good album was The Documentary, and a lot of that had to do with the all star cast of producers. Ever since The Documentary, he really never was able to re capture that magic.

I probably won't support this album because LAX was a HUGE disappointment for me, and as I said earlier, he really hasn't done anything special since The Documentary. Game has teamed up with Dr.Dre again, so maybe this album will be decent.

THEGAMERED.jpg

It's with sadness that I have to report that Guru died yesterday due to the cancer he was battling for the past year. As y'all know I posted a couple months ago that he had suffered a heart attack but was recovering after coming out of a coma. Hip hop lost yet another legend in the game yesterday, but Guru was able to write one final letter:

"I, Guru, am writing this letter to my fans, friends and loved ones around the world. I have had a long battle with cancer and have succumbed to the disease. I have suffered with this illness for over a year. I have exhausted all medical options. I write this with tears in my eyes, not of sorrow but of joy for what a wonderful life I have enjoyed and how many great people I have had the pleasure of meeting."

I believe he had grown weary of fighting the disease and at the very least he's now able to be to free of that pain. The only thing that bugs me is that he left all trademark/copyright rights to Solar, and instructed specifically that DJ Premier (Guru's partner in Gangstarr) cannot have any access to those rights or the ability to use the Gangstarr name. I don't think Premier would have used the name anyways, but it's sad to see that they never had a chance to make peace with one another before Guru's Death.

Edit: Upon further reading the letter (I didn't know there was more to it after posting this), it seems pretty suspect and Solar seems pretty shady as it is. I know that when Guru fell ill, his family was complaining that they were denied from seeing him and Solar was essentially the one to blame for it. Something ain't quite right with the letter, and the way it focuses on primarily throwing Premier under the bus is especially alarming. Most people on their death bed make peace with those they were arguing with etc. Hell Eazy made peace with Dre and Cube before he passed, and I'd be hard pressed to believe Guru would still hold that beef with Premier all the way to death. I'm thinking Solar may have had a hand in that letter, especially the legal style of writing that was used when saying Premier should be denied usage of the GangStarr name. Solar is sketchy and is probably just trying to get the rights to the name all to himself to profit.

I do not wish my ex-DJ to have anything to do with my name likeness, events tributes etc. connected in anyway to my situation including any use of my name or circumstance for any reason and I have instructed my lawyers to enforce this. I had nothing to do with him in life for over 7 years and want nothing to do with him in death. Solar has my life story and is well informed on my family situation, as well as the real reason for separating from my ex-DJ. As the sole founder of GangStarr, I am very proud of what GangStarr has meant to the music world and fans. I equally am proud of my Jazzmatazz series and as the father of Hip-Hop/Jazz. I am most proud of my leadership and pioneering efforts on Jazzmatazz 4 for reinvigorating the Hip-Hop/Jazz genre in a time when music quality has reached an all time low. Solar and I have toured in places that I have never been before with GangStarr or Jazzmatatazz and we gained a reputation for being the best on the planet at Hip-Hop/Jazz, as well as the biggest and most influential Hip-Hop/Jazz record with Jazzmatazz 4 of the decade to now. The work I have done with Solar represents a legacy far beyond its time. And we as a team were not afraid to push the envelope. To me this is what true artists do! As men of honor we stood tall in the face of small mindedness, greed, and ignorance. As we fought for music and integrity at the cost of not earning millions and for this I will always be happy and proud, and would like to thank the million fans who have seen us perform over the years from all over the world. The work I have done with Solar represents a legacy far beyond its time and is my most creative and experimental to date. I hope that our music will receive the attention it deserves as it is some of the best work I have done and represents some of the best years of my life.

Regardless of the sketchiness involved with his final letter, we still lost a hip hop pioneer and legend in Guru, and we lost him at only the age of 43. He has released a ton of music over the last 25 years, but he had a lot more in him that we'll never get a chance to hear.

Rest in Peace Guru, we'll miss you.

Reactions: X
So I've had a few day to endlessly listen to the new Andre Nickatina CD, and you may as well color me impressed. I've been listening to Nickatina religiously for over 5 years, and I thought he peaked before dropping those last three albums with Equipto, well I was way wrong, If anything Equipto's weak raps just brought down Nickatina's overall success.

Well his new album, KHAN! The Me Generation, is imo his best to date, the overall quality of the CD blows away any previous Nickatina production. This is the most studio produced sound EVER by Nickatina, while some would hate on such things, not me. His raps are as crisp as ever, and just because the beats are studio produced doesn't mean that he softened up his rap style, it's still as fresh and unique as ever. This album also offers up a sweet calibration with Bay area legend Too $hort and main stream rap artist Paul Wall.

So here are my favorites off the new album, which is filled to the brim with hot tracks, and NO FILLERS, every song is hot and I highly recommend picking this one up, Nickatina fan or not, if you enjoy original tight raps than I'm sure you'll enjoy this one.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/goO-FmeDDgM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/goO-FmeDDgM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dryUlPwxX08&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dryUlPwxX08&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UT0Ww8Fo2UU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UT0Ww8Fo2UU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XBMPSBbjawc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XBMPSBbjawc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

four of my favorites off the new album, I really could have just posted all of them. The flow of the CD is brilliant from song to song, my highest recommendation on this CD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back