• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Top ten most TALENTED wrestlers in WWE

Top Ten most talented wrestlers.

10. Gregory Helms - a very underated wrestler and deserved to hold the crusierweight title as long as he did.

9. Finlay - Great old school wrestler, to bad we never really saw a finlay regal feud.

8. Elijah Burke - A fantastic young wrestler who doesn't really have a place on ECW right now, he should be moved to Smackdown.

7. CM PUnk - One of the best wrestlers in the world, and while being held back from the WWE still puts on fantastic matches.

6. Triple H - The best heel of all time IMO, put on some of the greatest matches of 2002/03, and still will be able to deliver when he returns on sunday.

5.Mr.Kennedy, Kennedy - Best on the mic right now in the WWE, and great in the ring so that doesn't hurt.

4. M.V.P - I was very spectical with him in the first few months but his feud with Chris Benoit was one of the best of the year, Chris Benoit could turn any match into a 5 star match, I hope M.V.P holds that belt for a while longer.

3. Shelton Benjamen - One of the most underated wrestlers of all time, when will the WWE push this guy, if this keeps going on I wouldn't be surprised if benjamen leaves because I know TNA would grab him in a second.

2. Edge - The best heel the WWE has right now, I hope he comes back really soon because Smackdown and the WWE need him badly.

1. John Cena - just kidding

1. Randy orton - He brings 100% every night, you look into his eyes during the match and he looks serious, he looks like hes going to bring it. He can cut great promos ( loved the one on raw last week ). He is unbelieviblly talented in the ring, and has the best finishing move, the RKO. Me and all the other members of the PAC hope that he takes the belt away from cena and we can finnialy have a respectable champion in the WWE. I will leave you with what was said to weeks ago on raw, "Orton is the next WWE champion whether you like it, or not!!!"

1- R.V.D:
He is excellent at high-flying moves!

2- John Cena:

Probably one of the best wrestlers in the business!

3- Undertaker:

No wonder they call him The Phenom. He's 15-0 at Wrestlemania, have you ever seen anyone do that?

4- Hardy bros:

Best tag-team ever with Jeff Hardy's high flying moves and Matt Hardy's ability to fight!

5- HHH:

Love his trademark, Sledgehammer. He's great at fighting and excellent at mic.

6- HBK:

Even though he's 40+, he is very fast, very energetic and one of the best people in the business...

7- Edge:

Biggest Reason: Always, always entertains the audience!

8- Rey Mysterio:

Small but fast, awesome wrestler, flexible etc...

9- Mr Kennedy:

An excellent mic person + an excellent in-ring wrestler!

10- MVP:

Has gotten way better since he was new.. He si a fast rising superstar, (just like Cena!!)

Beth Phoenix

As of right now, she is not only the best mat wrestler among the ladies, but she's also the biggest and probably the strongest too (her only competition is Victoria in the strength category), and to top it of, she's also got some decent mic skills and can be pretty charismatic at times.

Jillian Hall

IMO, she's probably the most charismatic out of the divas, as she's usually the only one to get a descent consistent reaction from the crowd, love or hate her gimmick (which most people do, so it works in her favor)

plus, name me just one other female wrestler ANYWHERE, thats not Japanese, that can pull off this move on a consistent basics?

[youtube]bnnnLn9lkkU[/youtube]

Undertaker

The best big man in WWE right now, he can do it all, he can mat wrestle, brawl, and he can fly when he wants. He's one of the few big men left in WWE that can actually put on a descent match with a little man without totally squashing them.

Kane

Just like the Undertaker, he's one of the few big men left that can put on a good match with a smaller opponent with killing his characters credibility. Despite what many people think, Kane is still in good shape, as demonstrated by him going to the top rope at least once, and sometimes twice in a match.

John Cena

even though I was never really a fan of the man, its really something special when this guy, after holding the belt for 13 odd months, goes under with an injury and now it seems RAW as been thrown into the crapper. A month ago people were saying they'd give anything to see Cena lose the belt, now that he's gone, those same people are begging to have him back. IMO, there's no other superstar that leaves an impression on the fans quite like John Cena.

Edge

If John Cena was the top Babyface of the company, then Edge would be the top heel. This mans apility to draw heat was uncanny, and I actually liked sitting and listening to his promos, as most of the time when it was Batista or Khali or Henry, Id just change the channel and wait for the segment to be over, but I could sit through an Edge promo, because he made it that entertaining

CM Punk

Simply put the most Entertaining talent on ECW, has he's got the mic skills, the personality, and the in ring skills to match

William Regal

IMO processes the best mat wrestling skills of the Men in WWE, plus his mic skills aren't that bad either.

MVP

As of now he has all the tools to propel him to the main event and beyond, I look for MVP to be a major player in the up and coming years.

Mr. Kennedy

Just like MVP, has all the tools to to great things for the industry. Even though it seems he's getting lost in the shuffle on RAW, I think WWE knows what their doing with him, as they must now realize how much potential Kennedy really has.

Top 10, IMO:

1. Randy Orton- He is very young and is a very good talent, as a matter of a fact, he could be the next HHH or Ric Flair. He is very talented and has the talent to be and stay as a main eventer

2. MVP- He is another of my top wrestlers, wwe can do alot with him, if they need him, i would really like to see him move to raw and feud with HHH maybe even Lashley when he returns. He can last a while.

3- Rey Mysterio- Although i strongly hate his character, i really think he has the talent to be a good, long, steady wrestler. He can be a good wrestler when pushed, as you saw during his World Title run.

4- John Cena- Yes i know,my name says Cena sucks, but that's only because i was tired of seeing him win over and over and over, but he still has talent, and i can't lie about that, he is fairly young in his carrer and i see him as a main eventer for a while.

5- Edge- Edge, as of right now is injured, that's why hes so low in my top 10, BUT i hope when he comes back, wwe uses him right and pushes him to his limits. I would love to see him feud with Taker again, that feud was awesome, i would really like to see him fight taker @ WM 24 and maybe setting up taker's retirement...

6- Triple H- Although he is getting old, i still think he has alot of years ahead of him...wwe is doing very well with his character, i honestly think too that hes better as a single, not tag team. WWE can go far with him they just need to know how..

7- Finlay- He's got talent in him and they can use him on Raw right now, there is not alot they can do with him on SD! but they can push him on RAW as maybe a feuder with Cody Rhodes...

8- Cody Rhodes- He needs a new character, i think he would do well as a heel, and maybe feud with HBK, I would love to see him with Randy Orton and have Orton coach him and work with him.

9- Matt Hardy- They need to push him, he has to much talent to sit around as a nobody, its sad to see Jeff get more of a push than matt, reason being matt is so loyal to wwe, and they just toss him away like garbage. He would do really well on ECW, if ECW got more extreme.

10- Bobby Lashley- Another Character i hate, BUT he does have talent. He would do well as a power house like HHH, maybe becoming a heel? I think he would do well against HHH or John Cena...

That's my top 10.:headbanger:

1. Mr. Kennedy - Best superstar on a mic since The Rock, should be wwe champ at the next Wrestlemania, but Vince is too high on Orton at the moment and Stephanie & HHH run the storylines, so it'll probably Orton vs. HHH instead.

2. CM Punk - Excellent moves, great character, but might not become WWE champ due to his size and build.

3. Edge - Best heel on SD!, they've been lost without him. Next HHH in by books!

4. Jimmy Wang Yang - Most underated wrestler on SD!

5. Beth Phoenix - Brings creadability to the womens division, should beat the crap out of the Diva Search winner!

6. Rey Mysterio - If it wasn't for him, the cruiserweight division would never have survived on SD! Possibly the greatest cruiserweight of all time.

7. Bobby Lashley - Great combination of speed and power, shame he had to loss his ECW title to Vince just so he could stay buddies with the boss.

8. D.H Smith - Its like watching the British Bulldog in the ring again, great moves. Needs more time on the mic. Hopefully he'll win a world title in wwe one day and not be held back like his father was!

9. Cody Rhodes - Next Randy Orton? Could happen. Both his father and brother won championships, don't be surprised if he wins gold sometime next year.

10. Chris Jericho - One of the last great wrestlers of the attitude era, it'll be great to have him back, whether hes a face or a heel.

1. Undertaker - Theres a reason he's been my favourite for the 10 years I've been watching wrestling he's always entertained me and i've always liked him face or heel hes alway been the best in my book

2. Randy Orton - Ok truthfully when Orton started wreslting I didnt think his character was going to work but Orton is proply my 2nd favourite wrestler now he's great!

3. Edge - Edge is just the best heel I've ever seen I dont know why people dont like him he is one of the greatest wrestlers alive I can see him in the hall of fame as soon as he retiers

4. Triple H - The Game, The King Of Kings, ..... and so on he is who he says he is Triple H makes me laugh makes me annoyed and makes me cry one of the best WWE has

5. Shawn Michaels - DUHHH do I even have to explain Michaels ok i will 'cos I'll probly get banned. Shawn is old and still going he is always on his a-game and never lets the fans down like he says "The Heart Break Kid Is A Doormat For Absolutley Nobody"

6. MR Kennedy - KENNEDY! best mic skills ever as soon as kennedy debuet on Friday Night SmackDown! I knew he was going to be great

7. John Morrison - John Morrison is one of my Favourite ECW superstars he's doing better as a singles superstar then he was in the Tag-Team Division

8. JBL - I dont know why everyone hates JBL I know he doesnt wrestle anymore but i used to love watching JBL he put on some really good promos when he wrestled and he still does

9. Kane - He has always been one of my favourites kane is a fantastic superstar he works with every gimmick WWE throws at him and with every gimmick he's done a great job

10. Carlito - I liked carlito from day one he was very funny and a great heel a future WWE champ and future hall of famer.

10. Mickie James- There are no other diva on any brand, as good as Mickie James. She is way better then Beth Phoenix, and WAY WAY WAY HOTTER!
9.Undertaker- He is older and getting slower, but still, if you look at this guy wrestle, he is 20X better then who he faces. When he faced Batista, Undertaker looked like he was in his prime, Batista looked alot slower!
8.C.M. Punk- I would put him alot higher, but, WWE is not using him like they should. But, all he can do, is go up in his career. And, he is already ECW Champion!
7. Randy Ortin- I love how much he has improved in every way. Matches, selling everything, mic skills. Awsome! He can only go up from now as a 2 time Champion. Great Mat Skills!
6. HBK Shawn Michaels- Again getting older and slower, but it is so hard to take anything away form him. D@mn, it's hard to even say he is getting slower! Still a great mat wrestler as he was in Wrestlemania 12 Iron Man Match.
5. HHH- Great strong man, can sell matchs, and sells out arena after arena. Came from nowhere to be one of the most powerful forces in wrestling HISTORY!
4. Mr. Kennedy- Still young, and improving faster then anyone in wrestling. He could be world champion come this time next year!
3. Jeff Hardy- Same as Kennedy. Could be world champion come this time next year, except Vince doesn't think he is big enough to be a world champion.
NOW I HAVE A TIE FOR FIRST!
1. Ray Mysterio- Yes, I know. He is so small! BUT, in the WWE, there is no one who will take to skys faster, be hardcore harder, and has as much heart, as Rey Mysterio. Still one of the most exciting wrestlers to watch as he was back in ECW/WCW. And, it doesn't mater if it is on Smackdown! or a PPV, or the first match or the main event, he gives it his all, and every fan is on there feet!
1. Edge- Was great as a rookie, better as a tag team champion, even better as a singles champion, and one of the best as a main eventer! Sells matches Better than Hogan, Flair, Hart, Rock, and Austin rolled into one. Could go down as the BEST heel to ever Wrestle, and....if he were to come back as a Face...the fans would love him just as much! Great in ring ability, great mic skills, when him and Mysterio get ready to fued, Wrestling itself will be RE-WRITTEN!

Somewhere in there i wanted to add Shelton Benjamin. He could be so great! Could be the best mat wrestler in WWE.

BAMBAM!

10. Santino Marella - They tried to make me watch the condemned and I said no, no, no. And the word Asswhip, great, legend, love it.

9. Carlito - One of my personal favorite wrestlers, really annoys me to see him job to Triple H and D.H. Smith (who will become great), but he is great at making me laugh and not a shabby wrestler. Now thats Cool.

8. Ken Kennedy - One of the top 5 mic performers in the WWE and a cool gimmick to compliment them, still a young wrestler and a lot to offer as a potential face in the future.

7.Randy Orton - Still learning, but so close to the finished article, 3 time champion overall, and still very young, works incredible as a heel and is probably one of the best at it, not sure about his face value though.

6. CM Punk - Only reason besides Morrison I watch ECW, vastly talented and still on a learning curve, he either needs some more competition on ECW or to go to Smackdown and feud with someone like Edge.

5. Shelton Benjamin - Im not gonna get into why he isnt pushed. He is one of the best mat wrestlers I have seen in WWE for a long time, wasted with Haas, but if he gets a worthy opponent and his full talent realised, he is one of the top 5 on WWE at this moment.

4. M.V.P - My favorite WWE superstar at this moment, he is a great wrestler, shame he never gets a chance to prove it, as he keeps getting screwed out of wins against Matt Hardy is sideshows, great few years for Smackdown's MVP coming methinks.

3. Shawn Michaels - Few are gonna go down in WWE history as greater than HBK, his reputation would get him on here alone, but he still performs very well and those 42 year old legs can kip up and tune up the band week in week out.

2. Edge - My 2nd favorite wrestler (as well as the 2nd most talented). Never really was a fan of his until a few years ago, always fell into that "He ok" category, but now he just reeks of awesomeness :D, cant think of many who have the mic skills/in ring ability/looks all in the package he does (although see my alternate #1 for one who does)

1. The Undertaker (Although Jericho will dethrone him if he returns) - Personally the WWE doesnt have anyone in it who gets the reaction he does, whether face or heel, and thats something he has pulled off for years, one of the great gimmicks that hasnt worn off after a week or two. Not my favorite, but awesome.

1) RKO- he is one of the best heels & wrestler in WWE atm i think he has the potential to be the next HHH or ric flair. hes the future of the business and i love seeing him as champ, i hope he continues to do well!

2)HHH- hes been on tv for ages and hasn't ever disappointed me, he's very entertaining and one of the best

3) undertaker- simple, he isn't called the phenonm for nothing!

4)edge- he is great, hes had so much experience in the ring and continues to do well.

5)rey mysterio- his size never stops him in the ring, although the underdog story can get annoying he is so suprising nd entertaining.

6)jeff hardy- i love watching his matches, he really reves up the crowd.

7)ric flair- this man is a legend- 16 world titles!

8)mr.kenedy- he is improving and i can see him becoming very big in WWE

9) tie- mickie james & victoria- i think it's great to see some women who can really wrestle.

10) cody rhodes- he is improving and reminds me of orton, it would be great to see them work together. not against each other as a team

THAT MY TOP 10 :)

1.) CM Punk - Awesome wrestler, great rolemodel and hes keeping ECW alive just now.

2.) Edge - Smackdown is seriously missing Edge, hes got so much talent and I cant wait for him to return. Wish he would come back face, but cant see it happening.

3.) Mr Kennedy - Dissapointed he isnt Mcmahons bastard child, can see him winning the Intercontinental title from Jeff Hardy and having a nice run with it.

4.) Triple H - I just like watching him wrestle, wouldnt mind him going heel again. Edge(face) and Triple H(heel) fued for me in the future would be sick.

5.) Rey Mysterio - Would prefer to see him wrestle Cruisweights on a week to week basis, rather than people like Finlay and Khali. Nonetheless hes 'quicker than a hickup' as JR would say.

6.) Matt Hardy - Wish his fued with MVP would get over and done with, Hardy vs Edge fued when Edge gets back would be a good one to see.

7.) MVP - His fued with Benoit put him on the map, look forward to seeing what he does in the future.

8.) Shawn Michaels - Still wish he would be 'The Old HBK' but never gonna happen, still enjoy watching him wrestle and the Sweet Chin Music is one of the best finishers in the WWE imo.

9.) Randy Orton - This guy can cut a sick promo, still think he can improve his in-ring abilities but still like the guy.

10.) Jeff Hardy - Yeh his haircut is awful, and hes a spot monkey, but he can still entertain and put his body on the line with some sick moves.

Ones to look out for.

Chris Jericho
D.H Smith
Cody Rhodes
Brian Kendrick and Paul London

1.) Rey Mysterio- This guys speed is just wow, if i was to ever become a wrestler i would wanna be trained by rey mysterio. He deserves the world title again.

2.) John Cena- He has good talent he may not have the talent like CM Punk or Randy Orton but, John Cenas Strength always seems to amaze me and has great charisma. Everytime he shows up on tv he always puts a smile on my face. Great entertainer.

3.) MVP- If i had to pick anyone in WWE to run for the world title its MVP. He reminds me of a heel Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho. Has great charisma and is very talented.

4.) Bobby Lashley- Same as Cena wouldn't be suprised if he has the world title one day.

5.) DH Smith- I never had a chance tto see the bulldog compete but im sure watching his son DH in action its like the bulldog this kid is impressive.

6.) Randy Orton- Hes a future hall of famer for sure, best heel out there. Plays his Legend Killer gimmick very well, the only time i hated orton was when he had his dad manage him on smackdown, Pretty dumb when Randy is the "Legend Killer". But most deserving of the world title

7.) Mr. Kennedy- Doesn't he kinda remind you of the rock? like he gets on the mic and MRRRR. KENNEDY......KENNEDY, and the rock is IF YA SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN. They are so similar and kennedy is awesome in the ring.

8.)CM Punk- Hes a great wrestler i think he should be on smackdown running for the world title.

9.) Carlito- He is the most underrated star in WWE. He should atleast get a run for the WWE Title.

10.) Matt Hardy- Also like carlito, deserves a run for the world title hes an awesome singles and tag team wrestler and future hall of famer. Matt hardy has been setting around waiting for the world title longer then anyone in WWE

Others:

Shelton Benjamin
Undertaker
The Rock
Ric Flair
Elijah Burke

for argument's sake i'm going to interpret "TALENTED" as the whole package: in-ring ability, mic skills, etc. and not as just in-ring ability... also, i made this a top 11, there was no way i could cut it down IMO....

11) John Morrison - At first, I really did not like the fact that they just, out of the clear blue it seemed, repackaged Nitro and made him a Jim Morrison wannabe. But the more I watch the guy, the more I'm impressed by him. It's obvious that he's done his homework on Jim Morrison and his mic skills have increase tenfold. As for in-ring skills, IMO he has always been a good, possibly great tag team wrestler. His singles skills were shotty at first but, like his mic skills, he has improved. He's very gifted athletically and should be in the hunt for a IC or US belt some time in the next 6-8 months.

10) CM Punk - I really wish I could rank him higher. Watching some of his promos from ROH, he has a certain gift with words. Unfortunately, he hasn't had the opportunity to go back to that level. While his promos are better than most, they aren't up there with his ROH ones. Just like his promos, his moveset has also been "watered down". Watching him battle Samoa Joe three times in ROH made me realize just how truly great he can be in the ring. Right now though he is not at that level. However, I only think it's a matter of time before the WWE, like it does with all its big stars (Austin, Rock, etc.), lets CM Punk be himself on the mic and in the ring. Add the fact that he's already over big time, and you could be looking at a future great.

9) Rey Mysterio - As over as you can possibly get. However, in-ring ability has gone down due to age/injury. However, you're not going to find a cruiserweight that has more of a perfect wrestling package than the master of the 619.

8) Triple H - Honestly can't believe I'm ranking him so low as he was and still is one of my all-time favorites, but that's what age can do to you. Face or heel, he is still one of the best on the mic. Wrestling wise, he's lost a step and his matches are becoming predictable. Not to mention all the heat he gets from the IWC for burying talent. But overall though, you cannot deny that he still gives everything he's got for the business. It's just the fact that he's getting older.

7) Mr. Kennedy - ... Kennedy. Sorry had to do that. I believe it has been said numerous times about his mic skills being top notch. He is probably one of the most charismatic superstars on the WWE roster today. He got over for repeating his name. Simple yet effective. The reason he's not higher is the fact that, even though his in-ring ability is good, IMO it hasn't been up to his standards since moving to RAW. He's a future champion, no doubt, but I wonder if they might have moved him off Smackdown! too soon.

6) MVP - And to think, he's only in his second year in the WWE. His mic skills are some of the best in the WWE. His in-ring ability is there, it was evident in the Benoit feud. According to reports, he studies old matches and studies the moves and the psychology. And he's probably in the best feud of 2007 with Matt Hardy. The sky's the limit for this ballin' superstar.

5) Randy Orton - Top heel in the company as of right now. Mic skills are there, the whole dominant legend killer gimmick was there (until HBK came and started kicking him like there was no tomorrow). The in-ring ability is there but I wish he wouldn't do so many damn headlocks in his matches. Other than that, overall the best heel on the ACTIVE roster right now and second best in the company.

4) John Cena - I'm going to get shit for this, but like I said at the outset, I interpreted "talented" as the whole package and Cena has it. He has the in-ring ability (watch some of his OVW matches or some of his earlier stuff before he started his rapper gimmick). The way his matches are written, however, makes it seem like he knows only a certain number of moves. Not to mention, he does not have too many "bad" matches. People only think his matches are bad because he ends up retaining the title at the end. On the mic, I think he's pretty good. But what makes Cena so good is the fact that he is so marketable. He has the potential to be on the level of Rock and Hogan and be above the WWE. How can one argue Cena's place in a top 10 list?

3) The Undertaker - The Deadman is getting older, but he still one of the best workers in the business. No matter how many steps he's lost, he still shows that he still got it. He is the personification of greatness.

2) Shawn Michaels - The Showstoppa is another superstar that defies the odds despite his age. He does not hold anything back and can still cut a promo like no other.

1) Edge - The man who can pull off being a face or heel without breaking a sweat. He went from impressive rookie to a member of one of the greatest tag teams ever to a great mid-carder to being one of the best heels in the entire business. His promos are never boring and his in-ring ability is one of the best for a main eventer. In other words, he reeks of awesomeness.

Honorable Mention - Jeff Hardy - Improving in every way; way over.
Elijah Burke - Needs more exposure to be over.
Matt Hardy - Another memorable feud could do it.
Santino Marella - Mic skills are there, wrestling needs to
catch up
Kane - Consistent performer

1. Shawn Michaels - He has more natural ablilty than any other. Speed, Strength, Charisma, and Mat Skills. He is arguably the best wrestler that ever lived.

2. Edge - Like HBK, he can do it all. Also, he has overwhelming mic skills and charisma.

3. Bobby Lashley - He has pure power, and he is the most athletic superstar the WWE has ever seen. And his mat skills are good because of his amateur background. In a few years, he will be champion.

4. Triple H - He is one of the best wrestlers on the mat and he is one of the most charismatic stars in the last 10 years.

5. Randy Orton - Right now, is the best pure wrestler in the WWE. He literally has everything you want for a WWE champion. Right now, he is #1 in the business.

6. Undertaker - He is the most intiminating superstars of all time and as pure dominance goes, hes #1 in it and the #1 striker in the WWE history. Also his Wrestlemania, 15-0 record cant go unnoticed.

7. Rey Mysterio - As a small guy, he is the best ever. He just feeds off the fans and he has great mat skills and speed.

8. MVP - To be so inexperienced, his mat skills are excellent and in 10 years he will the next Rock or Jericho. MVP is the best newby in the business.

9. Jeff Hardy - Like Mysterio, his speed is great, but his aerials are what make you like him. Also the fans adore him and his mat skills are great, but he could be a little better on the mic.

10. Kane - Largely unnoticed, he also has got it all. He has speed, strength, power, and aerials. He is the most underused wrestler of the last century. He is the future ECW Champion I think, and hes a sure fire hall of famer in my book.

Top most talented wrestlers in the biz today!

1.) Shawn Micheals-has the total package

2.) Triple H-also has the total package

3.) Sting-has lost his touch but he still has it

4.) Chris Jericho (he can be on this list)-has "it" and everything to be a legend between the ropes

5.) Kurt Angle-arguably one of the best wreslters in the last 10 years he just lacks "it" but he can talk and fight

6.) Randy Orton- born into wrestling royalty and looks like he knows what he's doing out there...finally he's learning not to fuck it up

7.) Christian Cage-has developed and floundered in TNA too bad WWE didnt push him because he's got all the tools

8.) Undertaker-the only reason he is 8 is because of his ability he can move for a big guy but his phenomonal career and charisma is what gets asses in the seats

9.) Samoa Joe-Is begining to develope an idenity has the move-set to take anyone out and should be carrying the TNA franchise right now

10.) Gregory Helms-bear with me.... Helms has been in the business for almost 20 years and for that reason has gained the experience to in a lot of ways be called a ring general he looks like he knows what's goin on in the ring and he knows where he is the guy is very underrated and widley respected in the business especially since he was one of only a few guys who the WWE brought over from WCW after the purchase especially with Helms only being nationally exposed for no more than a year.

Honorable mention and why they dont make the cut-

RVD and AJ Styles- well they're full of spots RVD just yells into the mic and bitches while AJ has decent mic skills he doesnt really seem to connect so well as a baby face

Christopher Daniels-he is very one sided as it seems like he cant play both sides The Fallen Angel has made a career out of being a heel but has been able to shy away from the spot fests that you see on the independents

John Cena-has the charisma and is begining to develope a decent move set and can now put on entertaining matches if this was a list of the top 11 he'd be on it

Edge-has all the tools but he just seems to lack "it" he struck gold after he struck Lita's snatch and he hasnt looked back just think of where he would be had he not backstabbed one of his best friends and railed his girlfriend...he'd probably be in TNA as a WWE reject like his buddy Christian

My list will be from the past decade of WWE/WCW/ECW rosters. Frankly, from the current full time wrestlers I would have a difficult time doing a top 5.

1. Stone Cold Steve Austin - No single wrestler has connected more with the fans from a blue-collar standpoint. He is the toughest SOB wrestling has ever seen. Come on, he finished a match that should have ended his career then and there, put on great matches with every top name in the company in his prime and has been gold on the mike since his WCW days. He carried the company into the attitude era solo when it was on it's way down while everyone else had to be part of a faction. Plus, I loved every minute of his feud with McMahon from the beer bath to the stunners.

2. Chris Benoit - Looking only at his wrestling, there has not been a better mat technician in the past ten years than the Rabid Wolverine. Every move he did looked fluid and spontaneous. Brought out the best in all of his opponents. Put his heart into the business and it showed every single match he worked.

3. Undertaker - The Deadman is one of the few big men who has had longevity to go with an amazing career. Wrestlemania's, HITC's, you name it, he's done it with sucess. There are few moments I really remember about wrestling from my childhood, and one of them is him stuffing the Ultimate Warrior in a casket on WWF Superstars. He can carry an entire show without gold, which is a shame since he's earned it. Awe-inspiring repitoire for a man his size.

4. Shawn Micheals - No matter how much I personally dislike him, HBK is one the few constants in the company that can still get a response like he did this time last decade. Despite his repetitive, stale moveset, he always manages to leave the crowd wanting more.

5. Booker T - Helped keep WCW afloat as long as it did. Continued his mike mastery up until his King Booker gimmick. Good skills for someone of his size and his matches were almost always top-notch no matter who he was wrestling. Accomplished in singles and tag action.

6. The Rock - The only reason he's on this list was his entertainment value. One of if not the greatest vocal talent in the history of the business. His in-ring skills were jabroni-ish at best.

7. Hunter-Hearst-Hemsley - Exceptionally entertaining on the mike, especially during some of his more historical feuds with NOD and Vince. Ring skills are good, sells his opponents moves with grace and style. Despite his politics backstage, probably the most underappreciated man on the roster.

8. Mick Foley - The Three Faces of Foley had the ability to entertain, brutalize, and terrorize the fans minds and opponents bodies. Not only put his body on the line more than any other wrestler in the company, but put his life on the line vs. Taker in the HITC. The hardcore championship was what it was because of him.

9. Edge - Has all the ability in the world to carry the company. Has come a long way since "The Brood". Needs to come back better than ever when he returns. Would love to see him as a face to feud with Orton for the title.

10. John Cena - Whether you like him or not, it's not his fault that Vince wouldn't let him lose. Has good strength for wrestler as small as he is. Good to see a submission finisher being used with the STFU in this day of pure power or acrobatic moves. Decent on the mike and he is the most over with the crowd of all the lesser tenured talent on the roster.

Most over-rated of all-time = Hulk Hogan. Let me tell you something brother, there wasn't ever less talent out of a more pushed wrestler than the Hulkster. His gimmick was fine most of the time, but I could not stand watching his matches growing up. Nothing ever changed in his matches. Finisher of the legdrop was lame. About as convincing as a fireman's carry.

Most overrated - current = Santino Marella - Sorry folks, I don't find him entertaining in the least. Doesn't look comfortable on the mike. He jumbles words and seriously bites as a wrestler.

Best female wrestler all-time = Sable - Revitalized the women's division during the attitude era. Proved that a pretty face truly could have in ring ability to go with sex appeal. Opened the door for other beautiful women with wrestling ability such as Trish and Mickie.

Best female wrestler current = Mickie James - Why is she not the getting the push she deserves? Has ability and charisma and IMO is the best looking Diva on the roster.

Most underrated all-time = Owen Hart - Always overshadowed by his brother, he had the ability to take to the air or keep it on the mat. His repitoire of moves truly rivaled Bret's. He never had the oppurtunity to reach his true potential.

Most underrated current = Matt Hardy - Similar story to Owen, his brother has always had the thunder-stealing moves from atop the ladders, while Matt has the better ground game and good aerial moves. Has pushed new talent to the top of their game (MVP currently) and has been loyal to the WWE.

10. Y2J. not been seen in the ring in a while but 1 of the most rounded performers in recent years with the ability to cut some of the funniest promos ever. hopefully see him soon.

9. CM Punk. he's got ability in the ring.

8. Umaga. he's athletic and even though his gimmick is annoying without estrada as his minder, he's still impressive in the ring.

7. Paul Birchill. got ability and even managed to pull off a pirate gimmick. easily able to be a new benoit

6. william regal. was a gr8 performer in his day even though he's out of the ring now

5. MVP. quite annoying at the start but he's starting to impress me. 1 of the best heels at the minute.

4. Kane - ok, he's not the same guy that was under the mask, but he deserves a shot at the gold. he's 1 of the few big guys who can manage to pull off a flyin clothesline.

3. finlay. he's 1 of the best brawlers in the business at the min, yet can put on a great match with anyone from rey to benoit. plus he's my fellow countryman!

2. Undertaker. Yeah, he doesnt go on the mic much, but that just makes him more intimidating when he does speak. 1 of the few guys who's able to change his style depending on how he needs to from brawler to technical wrestler.

1. HBK. always seems to give everything he has in a match. good in the ring, good on the mic, the guy has it all.

1. John cena: I wasnt going 2 rank him number 1 in this list but what made me do it was his mic skills and his charisma, also hisentertaining skills... Just the fact that he carried the company through the injuries, suspencions etc just gets my respect. When his music hits the explosive noise in the arena is just amazing, whether its cheers or jeers!

2. Edge: He is probly one of my favorate heels of all time. It was very unfortunate that he got injured, because he was in line for one heck of a title rein. He has tremendus mic skills, charisma, and does any one else lone his entrence??? I kno i do!

3. Undertaker: 15-0, Unbeleivable i rekon... He has been in this business for an amazing amount of time and he still looks like a top class main eventer...
He is 40 odd years now and yes, still creaping into the top 10 wrestlers...
An amazing performer.

4. HHH: Although there are always rumours about backstage politice with HHH, he still is one hell of a performer... His mic skills are absolute gold...
His carrer has been hit with highs and lows, but coming back from 2 quad tears is very respectable.

5.Mr. Kennedy: Mrrrrrrrrrr. Kennedyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.................................................................................................................................................................... kennedy
In my opinion, he is the next Stone cold **IF HE KEEPS HIS ACT TOGETHER**
But with all the wellness violation stuff, which i think he has learnt from he is on the right track 2 success

6. MVP: HE is one of my favorite wrestlers, and hes cockyness, wrestling skill, mic skill are all fabulous... This guy has the potential to be the next WM main eventer... Very classy entrency by the way.

7. Shelton Benjiman: Have you seen this guy wrestle, he is amazing.. Why vince??? Why wont u puch shelton 2 a decent level, rather than just be a major jobber... Sometimes it makes you wonder.

8. Umaga: Amazingly athletic. This guy is like 400 pounds and he is doing frog spashes from the ropes, he is a very very good entertainer.. And a great heel by the way.

9. Finlay: Has a great wrestling moveset. I swear that he has like 5000 moves.. HE is a great technical wrestler and he is pretty good on the mic...
The counter magicion....

10. HBK: Getting on a bit now, them rusty knees have lowered him down the list a bit.... BAck in his prime he was brillient.. Had the whole package

10. Eugene- The man plays a good ******.
09. Snitsky- Ya!
08. Vince Mcmahon- More like Vince the man.
07. Big Daddy V- NEXT WWE CHAMP.
06. John Cena- The champ is injured
05. Steven Richards- Words cannot describe
04. Hacksaw Jim Duggan- HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
03. Batista- Speedy agile Bastard
02. The Coach- Should coach the Browns.
01. TIE The Great Khali and Jillian Hall- HMMMM

1. John Morrison- Right now he is defiantly the most talented and athletic superstar in the WWE.. He is the next Shawn Michaels... Although His mic skills could be better..

2 Shawn Michaels- In his prime he was the greatest WWE superstar ever.. But age is starting to catch up to him.. Regardless He is still the man...

3. Randy Orton - Love the I'm the king of the world attitude, Love the speed, Love the hang time, Love Randy Orton....

4. Shelton Benjamin- Really dislike his character and style and mic skills.. I really don't like him at all... But one hell of a wrestler...

5. Jeff Hardy- Just for the fact that this man has no fear...

6. HHH - Just because this man has come back from 2 major injuries and shows absolutely NO RUST and he has phenomenal strength and is a phenomenal physical specimen...

7. The Undertaker - He is in the best shape of his life.. And one of the best superstars of all time...

8. MVP- One of the rising starts in the WWE has an amazing future... Athletic and very charismatic...

9. MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. KENNEDY!......... KENNEDY!....- Probably the best mic skills in the WWE and a bright future.. Wanted to rate him higher but he needs a little more in ring skills...

10. Carlito - He is Razor Ramon without the intimidation factor... But a fantastic talent in the ring... And also have a bright future....

John Morrison - Always introducing new moves to his Arsenal, if he brushes up his mic skills he will be Heavyweight champion in a year.

MVP - His gimmick fits better than Cinderella's shoe and again he will be headlining WM25 at the very most.

Matt Hardy - Similar to MVP, probably most over star on Smackdown!

Umaga - Use's his gimmick so well and has very good ring skills.

Mr Kennedy - Connects with crowd so well, can have them cheering one minute and then jeering the next. Great Talent.

Santino Marella - Brilliant promos, absolutely hilarious. Will have to wait to see more of him in the ring.

Well seeing as ‘talented’ can cover so many things I split mine into a few different categories: In ring ability, charisma, and entertainment value.

In ring ability…
Hardcore Holly – Holly might be getting on, but in the ring his moves are in my opinion anyway technically perfect, a lot of people see him as being very stiff, but I think he is a technically very talented wrestler, I only wish he was on TV more, and am very glad for him recent storyline which keeps him on Raw.
Mr Kennedy – Mr Kennedy was also on my top ten worst wrestlers list, but from watching more of him, I think he can be a very good wrestler, and from a technical aspect seems to hit moves very well, and also sell them very well too.
John Morrison – I have always liked him, whether he is John Morrison or Johnny Nitro, I think he has a lot of talent, but I am not too sure about the characters he is given, but in ring he is a good watch and always pulls off a decent match.

Charisma…
Santino Marella – You either love or hate him, and I love him, he makes me laugh every week, and I am glad he gets so much mic time, even though I wish it was more.
Carlito – Again for some reason not a very popular wrestler, but I really like him, I like the whole character and he is a decent watch, but he really needs a good storyline, and he really shouldn’t leave WWE, It really bugs me that new wrestlers come in and expect loads of TV time, great storylines and expect to make it into the main events straight away. Most of the really big wrestlers now (Triple H, HBK, etc etc) worked their way up!

Entertainment…
Jeff Hardy – For purely his entertainment value, he has amazing talent and I beg anyone to question that, has anyone ever sat through a ladder match with Hardy in it and not been interested? Even if it is to see him mess up a move, it is still entertaining.
Paul London – I think London sometimes gets over shadowed by Kendrick, but I personally feel London has far more to offer, and you can’t help but be entertained when he is jumping all over the place!
William Regal – In his day a technically perfect wrestler, but now he is generally a great character, and entertains me every week, there’s not much else to say, you got to love Regal.

I really can’t categorise Triple H or HBK, for me they have everything, they both have good characters, whether they are being daft faces or heels, they work well together or alone, they can both do good matches even though they are not as young as they use to be, and if they are involved in a storyline its normally the most entertaining.

In no order:

CM Punk: WWE has no idea how lucky they are to have him, he is one of the most talented stars in WWE, such a shame he is put in a dead end brand.
Elijah Burke: A shining example of how WWE does not know what talent is, this man should be ECW champ, not a jobber on the "C show".
John Morrison: This man is a great athlete probably the most well used star on ECW, he is very talented and is the future of the WWE.
Edge: Edge has been in WWE for a long time and finally is being used well, this man can wrestle well, and gives WWE ratings (what else do they want).
Rey Mysterio: He has a gimick that shockingly doesn't go stale, and is very interesting in the ring.
Undertaker: This man for his age can wrestle a hell of a match, one of the legends in the wrestling business, definatly deserves to be on this list.
MVP: The fastest rising star on SmackDown!, MVP is very talented and has alot of charisma.
Randy Orton: Orton has that good heel heat and great mic skills, he is talented in the ring, to bad he hasn't shown it in his title reign, but nonetheless deserves to be here.
Shawn Michaels: He's stolen more shows than anyone else in the history of WWE, he is one of the greatest wrestlers of all time.
Mr.Kennedy: Kennedy is a talented performer, the problem is he has bad luck (i.e injury when he was supposed to win world title, steiroid scandal)

Top ten wrestlers...this is a tough on but here we go..
1. HBK he puts everything hes got on the line
2. Undertaker he has been in the bussines 4 ever(favourite wrestler)
3. Orton you can tell through his eyes he loves WWE
4. Rey Mysterio tht guy can really fly
5. Kennnnnedy lol sick wrestler
6. CM Punk the best on ECW
7. Edge amazing
8. Jeff Hardy nothing to say
9. MVP most valuable player
10. HHH the serible Assasin

Look out for....... D.H Smith(hope hes like his great late father)
Carlito

11. Gregory Helms - I added 11 people since hes on the injured list for a while. Ever see those old WcW matches with billy kidman and the sort. He can wrestle and possibly save the WWE cruiserweight division.

10. Charlie Hass - They hold him back to much, should be a singles
competitor on smackdown in the US title hunt

9. Carlito - highly talented, but also lazy as sin, he needs to get into gear if he dont want to wind up unemployed

8. Kane - takes spots well, sells like a pro, he just needs to grow his hair back

7. Kevin Thorn - he will be a main eventer since hes so big, but he carries himself well despite wrestling smaller guys.

6. Finlay - look for tapes from the 80s, you'll see why he should get more TV time (he would embarass anyone on that roster in a real wrestling match or a fist fight)

5. William Regal - See Finlay

4. Mr Kennedy - no one, aside from the older guys like HBK and HHH, have mic skills and wrestling skills. plus hes a bleeder

3. Mickey James - thats right a girl, that could prob out wrestle batista and john cena at the same time, plus shes hot which never hurts

2. CM Punk - hes the new RVD, he'll be over till the end of time

1. London and Kendrick - reference Ring of Honor, WWE dosent let them do ANYTHING they used to.

I dont think you can put a women with the men. There is no way Mickie James is better than someone like Kennedy or TRIPLE H OR HBK. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? How could anyone not have Triple H or HBK on their lists. I just dont understand.

TJF said:
Mickey James - thats right a girl, that could prob out wrestle batista and john cena at the same time, plus shes hot which never hurts

Are you cracking wise son??? U rekon a chick, micky james could put on a better wrestling match then john cena...

That is the stupidest thing i have ever herd....

Ive already posted my top 10 (with reasons), in this thread so im not doin it again....

CENA > mickie

wrestling wise that is, id bang mickie any day of the week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back