Top Five Most Realistic WWE Finishers

1) Ortons punt if done in the temple and enough force would kill.

2) Any jawbreaker( stunner, twist of fate etc) if done with excess force on the neck would break it.

3) Tombstone would shatter your vertabre

4) If a super kick( sweet chin music, W/E that guy from beer money calls his move) were to connect with your jaw in the right place you would get a Concussion, not to mention break it

5) Any move that pushes the nose up ( the cripper cross face, The STF) could kill if the nose bone were broken.

I know i mentioned realistically deadly moves but i mean if they can kill they can definatly put you down for the three count

I'd say the the most brutal wrestling moves are that of kicks and submissions because they are full close contact moves and the force a wrestler uses is unreal and likely kill someone. The prime reason I'm taking wrestling moves out of the equation is simply because of reversals. And we have seen how much reverses one can do to any wrestling move. Take the pedigree for example, by the time someone sets it up, you can backflip them and take them out. The fireman's carry can be reversed into a DDT just by clutching your arm around the person's neck and forcing them down while swinging your legs up. The RKO is a sloppy technique even though it's one of my personal best in WWE. And the spear can be evaded; It's a simple gamble just move out the way and that guy might hit the wall and kill himself.

So here's my list, now I'll do top 5 for submissions and kicks so it'll actually be top 10

Submissions:

Hell's Gate: Simply because MMA uses it devastatingly and the instant you lock it in, the guy is screwed

Crippler Crossface: You can kill someone with this. Just ask Benoit's son. Any person fast on his feet and knows how to grab a fast can grab an arm pin someone down and lock it in.

Sharpshooter: This can be used literally as a deathblow but only after the other person has been so beaten he barely has time or energy to do anything while you set it up and then they're on thier back sreaming.

Walls of Jericho: I'm surprised no one has mentioned this yet but this would be on par with the sharpshooter and with enough force you can destroy a spine.

Headlock: Quite simply a classic submission move, they'll lose blood; big, small, fat, does not matter you lock it in, and they're finished.

Kicks:

Pump Kick: Despite my hate for Ronald McDonald's son, he has a great move that can knock someone out in an instant, technically called the bicycle kick, it's fast and unrelenting and it's a straight boot to a face.

Sweet Chin Music: Without the theatricts the way Shawn Micheals did it before when he kicked Marty Jannetty in the face, it'd do the nasty damage and knock someone out in an instant

Trouble in Paradise: When the David faces the Goliath he hits him with the 540 kick. Because of the Interia that goes into this kick it's pretty deadly. It's the fastest kick there is due to the fact that you're spinning and the attack will come at you outta nowhere, it's proabably the reason Kofi hits it considerably slow in order to make thier opponets put thier hands on thier face.

Shining Wizard: Despite the theatrics, it's a kick to the firggin' head when someone it on thier knees. And if you're a MMA expert and can reach the head, it's a fast kick to the head that'll knock 'em out if not stun them.

Punt Kick: There's a reason you use the kick to hit a football across a football field. Randy Orton carefully hits the opponent so as to not to hurt them. But imagine wearing shoes and serious hitting them in the temple. Imagine an occasional football player or a soccer player hit you with this move. 'Nuff Said.

1) Sweet Chin Music - Getting your teeth knocked down your throat hurts like hell.

2) Big Show's Knockout Punch - One hit and that's it.

3) Big Show's Original Chokeslam - He kept Kurt Angle in the air for a good half minute before slamming him down with a ton of force. (Look up Cena v. Angle Rap Battle to see what I mean.)

4) The Last Ride/ Jacknife Powerbomb - These kinds of powerbombs would hurt like hell. Not to mention the fact that being elevated before the drop gives a sense of dread.

5) Technically my #1, the DDT - You're getting dropped on your head. That's pain 101. Plus the guy who made it is a LEGEND (Jake the Snake :worship:)

5. Boston Crab/Walls of Jericho - it can and will break your spine if you lock it in tight enough.

4. Cutter/RKO/Stunner - Possibly break your neck/crush your throat.

3. DDT - Again, it can break your neck and crack your skull.

2. Piledriver/Tombstone - Being dropped on your head. Concussion/broken neck. See Owen/Austin.

1. Pedigree- FULL body weight coming down on your face. Will break your neck, your face and will concuss you. The deadliest finish in my opinion.

1. Killswitch: Impact and weight crashing behind Christians opponents neck and shoulder while he falls face first into the mat, yeah, oww.

2. Tombstone Piledriver: You fall on your head, with The Undertaker crashing you down, it looks like it can snap your neck.

3. The GTS: The fire man's carry dropped into a high impact knee seems like it can knock someone out or bust 'em up pretty bad.

4. Sweet Chin Music: Can come out of nowhere with speed and power, the perfect finisher if you ask me.

5. Flying Elbow Drop: Well its not soo flashy but the way Macho Man connects with it straight to the heart elbow first from the top rope it looks down right nasty.

1.) Low Blow - Probably the most painful thing ever
2.) DDT - Quick, painful, drop on the head can be very effective
3.) Knockout Punch - Explains Itself
4.) Big Boot - If done with enough force to the face, it can be deadly
5.) German Suplex - Big slam with your opponent landing on the back of their head would hurt

I consider a realistic move one that i could see happen in a real fight, which is the reason the killswitch didn't make the list. That move dose look painful though.

None of these are in order, however i think theres two different types of finishers. Here's what i think.
High Impact Moves
1. Sweet Chin Music-Looks devestating. To get kicked in the jaw would put just about anyone down for three.
2. Ortons Punt-Same as SCM. Looks like it would put you out for weeks.
3. Big Shows KO punch-If someone the size of Show lined you up and punched you hard as he could, you'd be out cold. The fact he's trained as a boxer makes it even more legit.
4. Pedigree-To get dropped face first with no way to protect yourself, would do major damage.
5. GTS-It looks like a legit KO. Falling face first into someones knee would knock out anyone.
Submission Finishers
1.Anaconda Vise- Looks painful. How exactlywould you escape that?
2.Angles Ankle Lock-Maybe just because I know Angles amateur backround that its so believable to me.
3.Rear Naked Choke-Samoa Joe pulls this off, and it looks vicious when he uses it.
4. Crippler Crossface-Looks extremely painful.
5.Cattle Mutilation-I think the name says it all.

Hm yes i know all the high powered moves are deadly but if they were legit "realistic" the person doing them would be inflicting alot of misery on thereself same as the person on the recieving end.

and piledriver could break your spine/pelvis just as much as you could paralise the opponent, a Stunner, same as piledriver you are landing the full force of your body onto your lower spine (not good)

Tombestone/Pedigree, could easily break your knee caps moreso if done the way Taker did to HBK at Mania 26 where he jumped.

Saying that withstanding the devastation you can inflict on yourself and it's impossible to put a rating on them since they are "finishers" and are haven't been 100% enders to matches for a long time, in no particular order

1) Piledriver type moves (severly stunned at least, concussions, brain damage, paralysed or even death due to broken spine), which is why it was banned in WWE for all but the best workers

2) Spear - broken ribs, internal injuries and next to no injury to the giver

3) Cross Face, Walls of Jericho, Sharpshooter, Camel Clutch, Boston Crab, Ankle Lock, STF. Broken body parts, severe muscle damage and concussion due to pain at the least plain and simple possibility of total paralysis

4) Choke Holds, well doesn't take much to actually put people to sleep, just get someone to put you in a strong head lock for a 10seconds and your head swells with lack of outgoing blood flow, you'll be struggling, not to mention the crushing of the muscles in your neck which could be fatal

5) Top Rope splashes, at the very least you'll be winded enough for a 3 count if not broken bones/internal injuries to both people.

1) The figure four leg-lock- have you ever been put into that move? if you are put in that move right it hurts like hell
2) Sweet Chin Music- if someone were to connect a kick to your face you're gonna be down for quite a while
3)Big Shows' punch- a punch from the Big Show would knock you out no doubt about it
4)Spear- being tackled like that looks realistic and it does a lot of pain when its done for real
5) Ortons' punt- this kick could probably give you a concussion and is realistic when done right

Wow.....this is still going.....OK, my top five most realistic moves.....

1) The Ankle Lock, an actual MMA move that can (and will) break your ankle.

2) The Tazmission (Katahajime), when locked in tight (and properly) is a judo blood choke.

3) The Hell's Gate (Gogoplata), when locked in properly, is a BJJ blood choke.

4) The Million Dollar Dream, can't remember the actual term for the move (other than Cobra Clutch), but is also an actual blood choke when properly applied.

5) The Sleeper, this is another blood choke, and is one of the basic tenants in law enforcement.

Going by what the OP said in that we are talking about the ones that, if delivered legitimately, would do the most damage I think you have to include the following, in no particular order.

DDT, Tombstone Piledriver, RKO (or any type of cutter move grabbing the head and ripping the guy to the ground by it), Facebuster-type moves (Pedigree and Killswitch for example) and one nobody has mentioned but I think looks devastating every time I see it, Samoa Joe's Muscle Buster (I think that is the name).

Having the person upside down, with their neck balances on your shoulder with you holding their legs and then dropping them on the base of their neck. Just scary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back