• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Today is officially "Own a N00b Day"

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
Guys,

I can't remember the last time I saw this many bad posts in one day on the Wrestlezone forums. I would like to suggest that everyone peeks around in the non-spam forums and do what I did... own a n00b. Trust me when I say that you'll have plenty of threads and opportunities to find these morons somewhere.

Post your results here. I wanna see some good war stories.

Would you consider mine owning D-Man? I know mine were proving a point, but I don't know if they would be ownage.

I think I did some partial owning over the fact that people complain about the constant title changes when they happened a lot during the Attitude Era, honestly some people!

i'd like to own someone, only if they let me feed them.

the real question is, would they love me as much as i love them?

So, me the rookie n00b own a fresh, out of registration n00b? I'll give it a shot, but I only feel like ripping a new asshole for those that diss the women.

I don't debate with fresh out of registration noobs. What's the point? There is no point. They would get completely shut down.

Anyone's a target on my radar if you diss women's wrestling, even Slyfox. I remember referencing him in a speech in a thread about ridding the diva's division.

I take that back. I am currently debating a noob about what Punk said to 'Taker.

Oh yea Jickie Mames, a.k.a. Falkon? I hate it when the divas wrestle. It hasn't been good since Trish Stratus!

n00bs pretty much suck.....until they have enough posts to not be n00bs anymore.

Takerfan, what you say about wrestling does not make sense since you solemnly believe John Cena is not among the best of the industry. Thus, your opinions are skewed.

Come on. When is the last time that we have seen a decent Women's match? Trish Stratus vs Mickie James was the last one that I can think of.

BTW, who are you to tell me that my opinions are skewed? They are my opinions!

Right Takerfan... there has been Melina vs. Michelle McCool & Maryse vs. Mickie James

How about Kelly vs. Phoenix? These are decent matches. I believe Takers last good match was with the help of another veteran Shawn. Oh, Cena consistently puts on great matches.

Guys,

I can't remember the last time I saw this many bad posts in one day on the Wrestlezone forums. I would like to suggest that everyone peeks around in the non-spam forums and do what I did... own a n00b. Trust me when I say that you'll have plenty of threads and opportunities to find these morons somewhere.

Post your results here. I wanna see some good war stories.

I agree, you have posted a lot today

You consider those to be good matches? Come the fuck on! I will admit that Mickie is good, but the rest are meh. What happened to the outstanding women wrestlers like Ivory, Jazz, hell, even Chyna was better than what we have today! I'm sorry but TNA's women would completely own the WWE's women.

Cena constantly puts on great matches? His last few matches with Orton have been shit, after shit, after legendarily shit! If they can't make the Cell what it once was then they need to stop having those kind of matches all together!

Should I slap your face now? John Cena & Randy orton have put on some classic matches thus far highlighting each other's characters.

Anyway, I know more about womens wrestling than you do. Mickie, Phoenix, Melina, Natalya, Kim & Katie Lea are assets to any federation. Michelle & Jillian are really good as well, as others who are trying their best & succeeding like Kelly, Fox, Maryse & Eve. Everyone else should be used for valets/managers/backstage interviewers or something along those lines, not as in-ring wrestlers.

It is the booking, creative & upper management as well as the past that has screwed these women. Why do you think Molly Holly left when she wasnt even 30?

You know that I was just trying to get arise out of you right? The women in the WWE don't bother me at all.

Now that bullshit you said about Cena and Orton having classic matches does bother me! If you think that shit is classic then you must have low standards for wrestling excellence.

If you weren't a female I would slap your face for saying such bullshit!

Put half of the diva's roster in TNa and you would notice something significiant happen in terms of wrestling skills. This is why I made a Book This thread to enjoy these possibilities.

Oh yes, Orton vs. Cena had to take the cake for me at the last two PPV's apart from the Submissions Count Anywhere & the JoMo/Ziggler IC title matches. These two know how to work well in the ring together. John Cena is a great asset to the business & Taker will pass the torch to Cena. Mwuahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back